springer

Just like Jerry
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
4E9DEDF8-1FF9-4915-AE15-FE590312820C.jpeg Hello. I am looking to get rid of my pulse and mesh squonk setup. I bought it thinking I would love squonking, but I didn’t like it as much as I’d hoped I would have. I originally thought the pulse was to plain so I hydro dipped the doors to make it stand out. I get compliments every time I take it out. Would love to trade it for a new rda or something. Not 100% sure on what I want instead tbh. I’d be open to any offers! Free 20700 battery with it too.

Attachments

• D9364C47-4D49-40EC-8ECB-11EF902D8E45.jpeg
    D9364C47-4D49-40EC-8ECB-11EF902D8E45.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26
  • 1C8E82BC-65E8-4C87-9B94-AF4F63D76CF7.jpeg
    1C8E82BC-65E8-4C87-9B94-AF4F63D76CF7.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 26

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
Not gonna try to talk you out of the sale/trade of this, but ya ought to try a different RDA on there before giving it up entirely. The Mesh is not much of a performer on a mech. Grab yourself a Goon clone or an old Tsunami 24 on the cheap, then decide.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
I'd say he should go single coil he can grab a wasp nano for under 10 bucks and it works great for single batt sqounkers

springer

Just like Jerry
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
My best friend told me the same thing so I threw my goon on there and used it for a while. Still wasn’t a fan. Squonking just isn’t my thing I guess. I dont use the mesh anymore. Just decided to try and get rid of it together.

shawn.hoefer

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
79   0   0
My best friend told me the same thing so I threw my goon on there and used it for a while. Still wasn’t a fan. Squonking just isn’t my thing I guess. I dont use the mesh anymore. Just decided to try and get rid of it together.
Fair enough... glad to hear you tried something other than the Mesh.

GLWS

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How much cash are you looking for? For trade, are you interested in RTAs or just RDAs?

Where did you have the doors done, and how much did it cost.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a barely used smok TFV12 cloud beast tank I would trade. I don’t even care about the rda, I already have two of those.

fightinggoat

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Also have a Rafael X rda, again very lightly used for maybe three builds. Still have the box and extra parts for it.
It’s a series rda, pretty unique. Black in color with silver anti spit back cone

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
311   0   0
PM sent

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

springer

Just like Jerry
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
How much cash are you looking for? For trade, are you interested in RTAs or just RDAs?

Where did you have the doors done, and how much did it cost.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I’d be interested in rda and rta. Not sure on cash price. I did the doors myself. I did it when i was still figuring out my perfect dipping conditions and the right paint. So it’s not perfect. Was gonna redo it but I ran out of that specific film.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors