Om Nic Salts

Try 15 different Flavors starting at $2.99

Fayette Reserve and Whole Tobacco Alkaloid

30 ML - $3.99

120 ML - $7.99

Umba Vape The Blends Line

News and Updates

No ID, No Problem

Ware using an age verification system to verify your orders with no more need to send a photo ID or submit any personal information beyond name, address, and birth date. An occasional order may be flagged by agechecker.net that prompts for an ID check. This encounter is rare, however, as over 95% of orders process normally, without this prompting.

Customer Rewards Program Live

Each $20 you spend gets you 5% cash back. That’s $1 you get back for every $20 you spend. There has never been a better time to place a big order, especially with Christmas right around the corner. Go ahead and get your last minute gift for that vaper in your family, and get rewarded!

How it works: Every dollar spent gets you 5 points back. A point is equivalent to a penny. 100 points equals $1. You can redeem points any time, once you have enough, by going to your account page and scrolling to the bottom. Click “Redeem” when you have enough points, and the rest is simple! Your redeemed points are in the form of a gift certificate.

Other Reminders

All our bases now come in black bottles to protect better against UV light breaking down the nicotine (to put it in the quickest, simplest terms). Remember to store your juice in a dark, cool environment.

We sell gift certificates online, from $1 to $100. You can redeem your rewards points for these certificates when you have accumulated enough. Gift certificates make great gifts, and can also help those of you on a budget stay on budget.

Don’t forget to leave us a review at:

$0.01 30ml Offers

You can receive a $0.01 bottle of our om express line, which normally retail for 7.99 AFTER YOUR SUBTOTAL is over $40.

WTA's (Whole Tobacco Alkaloids)
A staple of our business, something we believe sets us apart from most other online vape shops, is our line of WTA products.

Many vapers are former smokers, and recreating the taste of tobacco for you that are is often a necessary component for providing an effective cessation product.

Not only do we offer a variety of concentrations, from 0mg to 36mg, in both PG and VG, we offer both flavored and unflavored options. You can use the unflavored base to build your own custom flavors, or get our honey or our caramel vanilla WTA's!

DIY COMING SOON!

Work Environment
All Om Vapors juices are mixed and bottled in a 400 square foot clean room with all stainless steel equipment and sufaces.

Our cleanroom features an airflow system with an output of 2000 CFM.

We use pharmeserutical grade lubricants and sanitizers to ensure we operate in a sterile environment, and anyone working in the cleanroom is overseen by our chemist and in full PPE.

Om Vapors products and producers are both held to the highest possible standards!

The Inception of Om Vapors

We started as two friends with a dream of creating fun, creative vapor products while attending the University of Kentucky.

After earning degrees in business and chemistry respectively, we became Om Vapors in 2015.

After months of flavor testing and preparation, we launched our business to the world November 2015 with just 5 staple flavors, the ones many of you guys have come to directly associate with our name, such as The Tiger, Mantra, and Mindful Monkey.

Now, less than a year later, we have dozens of flavors and multiple product lines, all prepared in an industry standard clean room by our mad scientist! We now employ a number of highly qualified and highly educated employees to help us keep growing and delivering the goods.

Each batch of juice goes through refractometry testing to ensure the highest quality e-liquid. Also, we tested our products through an independent, accredited lab to check for diketones and other known harmful substances found in tobacco products, which we DO NOT ALLOW.

Our ultimate goal is to get our community smoke free, enrich lives, and provide a fun, expressive recreation while doing so.

"Breathe Easy"
-Om Vapors staff

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I love your eliquids! Thanks for the contest!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
yjaEfUc.jpg

It's finally here! Weekly Giveaway for all of our Vaping Underground Community! We wanted to do it the right way, and be as consistent as possible! Starting today, we will select a winner every Friday to receive a 95% discount code which can be used for any (1) 120 ml bottle of our e-liquid! Can't wait to see all of your entries!

To enter: Post a comment below answering this simple question, "What is your favorite Ice-Cream" This will automatically enter you into this giveaway!

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Post a comment below answering this simple question, "What is your favorite Ice-Cream"

Besides Serene? :p It would be Blackberry Crumble or Butterfinger

Artemis

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What is your favorite Ice-Cream" This will automatically enter you into this giveaway! Peanut butter fudge ice cream!

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Vanilla :oops: with caramel drizzle :D

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
My favorite Ice Cream is:
Heavenly Hash

DaleH1985

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
My favorite ice cream...tough one, I like so many....I would have to say brownie batter from Hershey's ice cream

As a noob...i would LOVE to try.....my birthday is coming up on june 8...i will be at least 25 twice....maybe more. Would love to buy juice online. This would be a great place to start...HOPE I WIN!!!!

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
CONGRATULATIONS! @Bigbob2322 !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 95% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (1) 120 ml bottle in your cart, before entering your discount code!

yjaEfUc.jpg

ONE WINNER DOWN, MANY MORE TO GO!

ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING NEXT FRIDAY!

COMMENT BELOW THIS: How long have you been vaping??

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Since 2008.... 2009?
Cigalike then an ovale elips pod vaporizer... still have it in the vape graveyard :D

elips.jpg

Thanx for the contest!

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
CONGRATULATIONS! @Bigbob2322 !!

Remember to only place (1) 120 ml bottle in your cart, before entering your discount code!

yjaEfUc.jpg

COMMENT BELOW THIS: How long have you been vaping??

Wow nice surprise start to the weekend, thank you , thank you Om Vape.

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
I have been vaping since November 2014 and quit cigarettes on Dec 1, 2014!
Almost 3 years and 6 months!
Yippee

Bigbob2322

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Just tried to use the code on my win and it says it's invalid. :confused:

OmVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
CONGRATULATIONS! @SnapDragon NY !!

yjaEfUc.jpg

COMMENT BELOW THIS: Where is your favorite place to vacation??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors