Become a Patron!

Close plz. Wanted: high quality coils for my Dead Rabbit

Bigrick

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
So I am building some of my own coils. Parallel and twisted and they are good. I am considering moving into some more complex builds which would require some start-up expense. I buy Chinese claptons, fused claptons, aliens, etc. from a local B&M for cheap. Like $1-3 bucks each. They are okay but my understanding is that they do not even come close to well made hand wound coil. Before I pony up the dough for supplies ( drill, jig, wire, etc.) I want to try some to compare. I get the Chinese one's so cheap. I just want to compare. I got a good mod and can fire any coil. So whats available? PM me with cost and details. Thank you.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
You would do better to reach out to some of the resident coil builders so they don't have to chase you.
Some of note are: raymo2u, crazychef2.0, peglegmeg, anthonylewis

In the post your builds thread, you can see some of the beautiful coils these folks build. Some of it looks more like jewelry than anything.

VAPEROXX

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I've been known to whip up some like these. My prices are good and negotiable. I'm a retired combat veteran, and coil building is all I do. All I use is Lightning Vapes Nichrome 80. PM me if interested.
f6ba08e709d21b7f25545c2bbbd26433.jpg
c4291d6faa5acc335c3e5aa6202dacd5.jpg
26f5f0b0d981a5422e1e840ca35ff3b7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
157   0   0
Hell I can voucher for all the resident builders here. Vaperoxx, Crazy Chef, Pegleg Meg, Anthony Louis,BD Builders. All amazing coils.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors