Become a Patron!

Clones?

CactusFanaticus

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Depends on what it is a clone of, also some clone manufacturers do a better job than others IMO. I have a goon clone from almost a year that is used regularly,’ it would take a trained eye to spot the difference.

Clones are often times a great way to see if the real deal is for you without spending big cash on something you may not care for. If I like the clone a lot, I will purchase the authentic if for no more than the reason of paying for a design that has brought me joy.

I own several authentic RDA’s, and a certain clone is my favorite RDA. Looks too good to be true, an 8$ rda being worth a shit but you’ll most likely be pleasantly surprised how good it actually is for the $$.

Own several clone tube mods that are great and get plenty of use, some will thread onto the authentics/ true 1:1.

Some may even be made in the same facility but not labeled as authentic.

Never tried a clone RTA as I own very few, more of a dripper/squonker.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Most of the clones I have you really couldn't tell a difference if you haven't tried the authentic. I have clone and authentic rdas and tubes. Try a clone and buy the authentic if that's what you wanna do. Or just keep the clone. Rdas I stick to sxk for closeness. I think shen ray as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors