Become a Patron!

Clearo with pre-built heads that taste as good as an RDA

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay I'm asking this on behalf of a lady friend who absolutely refuses to rebuild anything: is there a clearomizer out there with ready-built heads that tastes as good as (or close to) an RDA?

She loves to suck on my mod when I'm around, and I tell her she needs to get into rebuildables to get the same flavor rendition. But she insists on using tanks with easily interchangeable heads, no matter what the cost is - go figure...

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Maybe she could get two rebuildable's and you could hold one and make sure it's ready to go. When needed, she could come by and swap them out and you could get the one she just turned in for maintenance back up and ready for the next swap. If that's not an option, well, good luck.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hmm, I converted her to vaping (in fact, she was my first convert) but I'd rather she managed her vaping herself independently. I already make juice for her and it kind of bothers me (cuz I have enough work with my own) :)

This said, you might be on to something: if I do what you suggest, eventually she'll want to rebuild the atty she has herself - like during the weekend, when I'm not available or something.

BoomStick

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Kinda what I was thinking. She'll get to the point where she refuses to give up her rebuildable, but gets tired of depending on you. Sneaky sneaky. ;)

WiSilverVape

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think the nautilus with BVC's come real close Giraut, but they aint cheap....I'm phasing out the old nautilus coils moving into the BVC's for them, but at home, I'm all rebuildable. No way I could afford to use pre-builts for everything.

The Aspire Atlantis is coming out soon. New version of the Nautilus but with pre built .5 ohm heads. About as close as you'll get with a tank. Look it up.

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Update: my friend tried the BVC heads. Her conclusions: good taste, but terrible atomizer life. Too bad...

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She's not doing something right I think since most get 2 weeks from a BVC coil. And at 12.00 for 5 it's pretty cheap vaping really.

Jackson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Drone

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've seen a few people locally unhappy with BVC coils when running them on a mech not realizing mechs aren't well suited to the BVC coils. But that's not a BVC issue really, just wrong mod for the device. I've also seen folks that try to use the BVC coils at 20watts and while they work great at first, they don't last long before burning.

VU Sponsors