Status
Not open for further replies.

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
*Sold to KadlyDoWrong

Looking to sell a few atomizers / tanks that don't get enough use. Looking for $45 obo for all of it. Feel free to make offers on individual items via PM. I'll do my best to still provide free shipping if you are in the 48 us states. I am located in SE PA and can ship within a day or so.

Most everything comes with a box/extra supplies, and manuals except for the SMOK TFV4.

PM me with any questions or offers. Not interested in any trades at the moment.

1. Goon "V4" Clone 24mm - Black, used for about 1 month. Tons of airflow. Currently has an alien coil build in it. It is not wicked currently, but I'll have that done before shipping.

2. Augvape Merlin RTA 22mm - Silver, used for about 4 months off and on. Great single coil RTA.

3. Wismec Theorem 22mm - Silver, used once and I put it away as I wasn't a fan. Comes with both notch coils; one completely unused and wicked.

4. SMOK TFV4 Micro 22mm - Black, used for about a year. Received this with the SMOK H-priv as a kit. Comes with 2 unused coils (one installed currently) and the Micro R2 RBA. RBA was used once.

5. Randomness - Tossing these in as I don't ever see myself using these again.
5a. Aspire Atlantis / Freemax Starr coils - (6) 0.3 kanthal coils and (1) .15 Ni200 coil. These have been sitting for the better part of 2 years. I no longer have these tanks so the coils are worthless to me. Maybe someone else can get some use out of them.
5b. Coil Master coiling kit - black. It is what it is. A set of tools to help you wrap coils. Not sure how else to explain it. Used maybe once or twice, no issues.

*Sold to KadlyDoWrong

Attachments

• IMG_5908.JPG
    IMG_5908.JPG
    131.5 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_5909.JPG
    IMG_5909.JPG
    116 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_5910.JPG
    IMG_5910.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_5911.JPG
    IMG_5911.JPG
    118.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_5912.JPG
    IMG_5912.JPG
    123.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_5913.JPG
    IMG_5913.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_5914.JPG
    IMG_5914.JPG
    135.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
^ I appreciate the bump Whiskey. I've had some people mention that they can't PM me for some reason. I went through my user setting to ensure it was turned on so we should be good. If for some reason you cannot start a conversation/PM, post in this thread and we can go from there.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^ I appreciate the bump Whiskey. I've had some people mention that they can't PM me for some reason. I went through my user setting to ensure it was turned on so we should be good. If for some reason you cannot start a conversation/PM, post in this thread and we can go from there.

I'll take it from you for $40.00

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Price drop bump. $45 obo with free shipping to the 48 cont. US states.

Last edited:

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
bump. Feel free to make offers on individual items at this time. I'll do my best to still provide free shipping if you are in the 48 us states

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
^^Sent a PM to you @Everpresentnewb

I've been reading that a few people people on this forum are not looking to buy something using the friends and family option on PayPal. If you would like to send the funds as a "normal" payment, I'll be happy to split the fees with you. Shoot me a PM and we can go from there.

SirKadly

Squonk 'em if you got 'em
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'd be interested in the whole deal if the Goon hasn't already sold.

cvcrcr99

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Nope, nothing is sold yet. I PM'd the other guy above you but no response yet. I'll send you a PM now.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't know Kadly ... it appears the little blue screwdriver is missing from the Coil Master Kit, you might want to consider renegotiating.

:D

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I don't know Kadly ... it appears the little blue screwdriver is missing from the Coil Master Kit, you might want to consider renegotiating.

:D
Dang, now that I look I think the Merlin screwdriver might be missing too!
Good thing I already have too many of those those little blue screwdrivers to count (I can't count past 10 without taking off my shoes) or I might be upset.:D

SirKadly

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Oh yes, definitely being sarcastic. I actually have a collection of them that never get used.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors