Become a Patron!

classwife's a cunt but i'm glad to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You are the one assuming I am not relaxed................ You were the one who decided to quote me and get involved here in a friendly discussion.
So this is you being chill?

fucking traitorous two face cunt

I see...Well I'll just go back to not trying to help people I thought were my fucking friends.Always nice to get to realize where I stand with others.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I see...Well I'll just go back to not trying to help people I thought were my fucking friends.Always nice to get to realize where I stand with others.

This never had anything to do with you and now you are getting all butt hurt and offended?? WTF?

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
she reduced 5 posts to 1 and told me to stop spamming so i felt it was only right to let her have it.
Glad to be here!

Dear Private192,

You have received an infraction at E-Cigarette Forum.

Reason: Unacceptable Behavior: immediate ban. Your conduct is not acceptable and your account is terminated.

-------

Unacceptable Behavior: immediate ban. Your conduct is not acceptable and your account is terminated.

---Quote (Originally by Private192)---

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

---End Quote---

-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,

E-Cigarette Forum

Hey now, that's an insult to cunts everywhere. ;)

Andria

dykealiscious

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh you do special requests...Awesome.
I do, but let me be honest while I can cook like a professional baking is not my forte. I shall make scones but they might be... Questionable

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I know your face! What was your ecf name.....how are you?

I'm great! I was AndriaD over there too, since that's my 12 step name, I figured it was fine for vape forums too. :D Really glad to see you here!

Andria

dykealiscious

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm great! I was AndriaD over there too, since that's my 12 step name, I figured it was fine for vape forums too. :D Really glad to see you here!

Andria
Yeah it's been so long I'm better with faces.

I've been busy with the facebook arena of vaping. What are you vaping on these days, gear wise? And do you have shitty experiences with asswipe? I mean class wife.

AndriaD

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Yeah it's been so long I'm better with faces.

I've been busy with the facebook arena of vaping. What are you vaping on these days, gear wise? And do you have shitty experiences with asswipe? I mean class wife.

Well, for mods...

tumblr_oqdy12oYUJ1vga2mio1_1280.jpg

And actually I have 2 of those white Minibooks now, thx to @SnapDragon NY... ;)

For attys... always my Achilles. I have 2 of them, but one of them is a bit tighter-draw, so I mainly just use that one. I'm getting my son switched over to vaping, and I've got him using up my old brick of XL cartos, for tobacco flavors, and my KFL+'s for all the other stuff. I'm sharing my mods with him for now, till he figures out which are his favorites, and gets some of his own. Also he's using a couple of my old vv3s, and my old Sigelei Zmax flat-top, since newer mods can't handle the high resistance of std resistance cartos of yore. Today is his 7th day of vaping and non-smoking!

Andria

ETA: and yeah, I had a run-in with her just 3 days before retarded1 suspended me for something entirely different (which I didn't even do!).

dykealiscious

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well, for mods...

tumblr_oqdy12oYUJ1vga2mio1_1280.jpg

And actually I have 2 of those white Minibooks now, thx to @SnapDragon NY... ;)

For attys... always my Achilles. I have 2 of them, but one of them is a bit tighter-draw, so I mainly just use that one. I'm getting my son switched over to vaping, and I've got him using up my old brick of XL cartos, for tobacco flavors, and my KFL+'s for all the other stuff. I'm sharing my mods with him for now, till he figures out which are his favorites, and gets some of his own. Also he's using a couple of my old vv3s, and my old Sigelei Zmax flat-top, since newer mods can't handle the high resistance of std resistance cartos of yore. Today is his 7th day of vaping and non-smoking!

Andria

ETA: and yeah, I had a run-in with her just 3 days before retarded1 suspended me for something entirely different (which I didn't even do!).
Assssssholes. I went full on butch mode with her and they didn't ban me. She didn't even reply.

Looks like you like your coolfires! My collection is all over the place. All authentic. Rare pieces, big stuff. I've been slowly unloading stuff not getting used.

That's about 90% of what I have.
4f3100a3be9dee60dabfc99c18cc3bc0.jpg
4517b9b7fc1daff7781d778468d4e38b.jpg
c74e98517abb2128262d1e14b4302f40.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors