Become a Patron!

classwife's a cunt but i'm glad to be here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Private192

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
she reduced 5 posts to 1 and told me to stop spamming so i felt it was only right to let her have it.
Glad to be here!

Dear Private192,

You have received an infraction at E-Cigarette Forum.

Reason: Unacceptable Behavior: immediate ban. Your conduct is not acceptable and your account is terminated.

-------

Unacceptable Behavior: immediate ban. Your conduct is not acceptable and your account is terminated.

---Quote (Originally by Private192)---

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

---End Quote---

-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,

E-Cigarette Forum

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i am always amused by the "all the best" salutation..... after they castigate you.
giggle.gif

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
i am always amused by the "all the best" salutation..... after they castigate you.
giggle.gif

Castigate or Castrate?

SSeriously shouldn't a forum seek to keep as many members on board as possible?

IMHO, everyone (except me) has something to contribute to a forum of like minded people.

Some just a little trick they picked up, some with a major discovery and some that are just a joy to have around.

And what really pisses me off about many of the "Elite" (?) vapers on ECF and the war criminals AKA the Gestapo as well as the SS that support the "Elite" is the way they treat the vaping communities "Noobs" that are just looking for some small level of support to find the best options to finally quit smoking forever within their own budget.

And not to be subjected for a snobbish smackdown by being told that the 650 mAh eGo batteries (or worse cigalikes) are pure garbage and they need to immediately purchase a mod capable of the minimum of 50 watts, an RBA (or even worse a dripper) and E-Liquids with a price of $30 per 30ml bottle just to be worthy of getting any help or respect.

Rant over now.

And for the RBA and RDA folk, I am one of you. But we should not reccomend this kind of gear to someone just starting out!

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Castigate or Castrate?

SSeriously shouldn't a forum seek to keep as many members on board as possible?

IMHO, everyone (except me) has something to contribute to a forum of like minded people.

Some just a little trick they picked up, some with a major discovery and some that are just a joy to have around.

And what really pisses me off about many of the "Elite" (?) vapers on ECF and the war criminals AKA the Gestapo as well as the SS that support the "Elite" is the way they treat the vaping communities "Noobs" that are just looking for some small level of support to find the best options to finally quit smoking forever within their own budget.

And not to be subjected for a snobbish smackdown by being told that the 650 mAh eGo batteries (or worse cigalikes) are pure garbage and they need to immediately purchase a mod capable of the minimum of 50 watts, an RBA (or even worse a dripper) and E-Liquids with a price of $30 per 30ml bottle just to be worthy of getting any help or respect.

Rant over now.

And for the RBA and RDA folk, I am one of you. But we should not reccomend this kind of gear to someone just starting out!

well, not everyone is a joy to be around. some folks refuse to acknowledge that they were noobs once themselves, and their vast experience gives them license to be asshats. i am just glad most of them stayed over "there".

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
well, not everyone is a joy to be around. some folks refuse to acknowledge that they were noobs once themselves, and their vast experience gives them license to be asshats. i am just glad most of them stayed over "there".

Well said and a golden BOOGER to you Miss Kelli.

And here is a visual aid to give you more knowledge of the power structure of ECF................

Private192

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Castigate or Castrate?

Rant over now.

we all were new to this at some point.
i don't think telling someone new that tanks like kanger will never give them the kind of vape a RTA will is wrong.
especially if that person is asking why they cant vape certain juices.
it's a learning curve.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer

I have vaping experience, but I'm not an asshat lol :po_O

UncleRJ

Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I have vaping experience, but I'm not an asshat lol :po_O

I got me some vaping experience as well.

However I am still a NOOB in a lot of areas and I am still learning and I am more than happy to admit this.

For example, I am starting to think about thinking of getting into DIY.

And I will be a classic Noob.

And I will call on my VU friends and family to help me when the time comes.

And I have no doubt that they will help me.

Meanwhile, I shall sit here and vape and help vaping NOOBS in anyway I can.

And hopefully without being an ASSHAT!

Private192

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I got me some vaping experience as well.

However I am still a NOOB in a lot of areas and I am still learning and I am more than happy to admit this.

For example, I am starting to think about thinking of getting into DIY.

And I will be a classic Noob.

And I will call on my VU friends and family to help me when the time comes.

And I have no doubt that they will help me.

Meanwhile, I shall sit here and vape and help vaping NOOBS in anyway I can.

And hopefully without being an ASSHAT!

here's a thought, why is it that the minimum Nic dosage in ALL "quit smoking" products is 6mg?
it's just enough to keep the crave alive.
i'm at .5mg/mL. now it's not the Nic anymore; i do it for the pretty clouds and taste; i leave the nic in to give it purpose to me.
can't see myself doing with out Nic..
plenty people here to help with DIY including me.

Jackson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I like Classwife, far and away one of the best mods ECF has.

Daniel

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well, I got banned frpm the Fucktard Forum at ECF for trying to help a noobie with some info on where he could find out some info on vaping, & I just mentioned that I got some help from the VU, and Vaper Joe. WHAM! Immediately the bitch said I was propogating a forum war and passing bad info, so that required an immediate perma ban.

So...I sent her and the rest of the fuck bubbles on the moderator panel some email that would blister the paint on the wall. I called them shallow, and pretentious, and complete fakers, & said they were not even worthy of being on ANY forum. My last comment was of a sexual nature, when I told them to go fuck themselves. Haven't heard back. Don't expect to, and don't want to. Fuck the idiots at the ECF. THAT is one forum that should be shut down. PERMANENTLY.

VapinChevy

Abnormal Chevy Guy
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reviewer
Well, I got banned frpm the Fucktard Forum at ECF for trying to help a noobie with some info on where he could find out some info on vaping, & I just mentioned that I got some help from the VU, and Vaper Joe. WHAM! Immediately the bitch said I was propogating a forum war and passing bad info, so that required an immediate perma ban.

So...I sent her and the rest of the fuck bubbles on the moderator panel some email that would blister the paint on the wall. I called them shallow, and pretentious, and complete fakers, & said they were not even worthy of being on ANY forum. My last comment was of a sexual nature, when I told them to go fuck themselves. Haven't heard back. Don't expect to, and don't want to. Fuck the idiots at the ECF. THAT is one forum that should be shut down. PERMANENTLY.

You should know by now lol... If you mention VU or VJ you'll get Immediately Banned from ECF... But they are a bunch of Tards anyways!!! VU is and always will be 100x than ecf :D

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
ECF lost credibility when they got greedy with advertising $$, began to accuse people of being vendors who sold a couple mods in the trade section(looking for kickback $$) and then allowed a bunch of totalitarian control freaks like classlesswife to take over as moderators.

dykealiscious

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
she reduced 5 posts to 1 and told me to stop spamming so i felt it was only right to let her have it.
Glad to be here!

Dear Private192,

You have received an infraction at E-Cigarette Forum.

Reason: Unacceptable Behavior: immediate ban. Your conduct is not acceptable and your account is terminated.

-------

Unacceptable Behavior: immediate ban. Your conduct is not acceptable and your account is terminated.

---Quote (Originally by Private192)---

....................../´¯/)

....................,/¯../

.................../..../

............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸

........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\

........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')

.........\.................'...../

..........''...\.......... _.·´

............\..............(

..............\.............\...

---End Quote---

-------

This infraction is worth 10 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,

E-Cigarette Forum

I know this is old but I have had sooooooo many problems with her too. I haven't been banned yet, but it feels like she targets me. The last one was for posting 1 too many sales ads. "I should know better," she said. I haven't been on that site for a year and I'm supposed to remember how many for sale items I can post? Or even think to look? I called her a cunt and told her to delete my account. She didn't. I'm hoping this forum is better.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome , it's a ton better here, no power trippy mods here, you can even tell them to kiss you ass without risk of a bam...oops I meant Ban.

dykealiscious

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Welcome , it's a ton better here, no power trippy mods here, you can even tell them to kiss you ass without risk of a bam...oops I meant Ban.
Thanks! I've been around for a while in the vaping scene so it'll be nice to feel less disenfranchised.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Never fails to amuse me seeing these old posts revived and someone like asswife the subject.......... Great OP!

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Never fails to amuse me seeing these old posts revived and someone like asswife the subject.......... Great OP!
I have never met her actually.
I think @Whiskey once posted an old pic of her.
From what I recall she (Classwife) reminded me of a Montessori School Matron.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You should know by now lol... If you mention VU or VJ you'll get Immediately Banned from ECF... But they are a bunch of Tards anyways!!! VU is and always will be 100x than ecf :D
You cannot mention VU over there their software won't let you.
To me that is the worst single thing about them.
Afraid to even let people mention the name of a competitors board.

dykealiscious

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To me that is the worst single thing about them.
Afraid to even let people mention the name of a competitors board.
It's not like you guys are vying for sales options lol. They suck.

Is there a buy/sell/trade page at VU? I have some unicorns to unload.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not like you guys are vying for sales options lol. They suck.

Is there a buy/sell/trade page at VU? I have some unicorns to unload.

There is but it is like an exclusive FB group.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

Not true you can type the VU and mention what goes on here if you are "In with the Mods" like the fucking cunt who mouthed off about me there! That was allowed! NO I will not mention her fucking name I will let her reveal herself...........

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Not true you can type the VU and mention what goes on her if you are "In with the Mods" like the fucking cunt who mouthed off about me there! That was allowed! NO I will not mention her fucking name I will let her reveal herself...........
Glad to see snitching is back with a vengeance...FFS seriously?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Glad to see snitching is back with a vengeance...FFS seriously?

Snitching? No, mentioning how a fucking traitorous two face cunt is pretending to belong here but over there is kissing asses and defending the MOD's. Waiting for the cunt to reveal herself so I can light into her for her actions...................

dykealiscious

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Snitching? No, mentioning how a fucking traitorous two face cunt is pretending to belong here but over there is kissing asses and defending the MOD's. Waiting for the cunt to reveal herself so I can light into her for her actions...................
Wait who? Classwife is here?? Lord.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Wait who? Classwife is here?? Lord.

Who said that? I was talking about the bitch who is a member here who decided to drop into a thread that had nothing to do with any MOD's over there and blabbed about my ECF Refugee Badge and what I had said about that needle dicked fly fucker who wields his ban hammer because he can't swing his dick.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I meant them not you silly...Sorry for the confusion.

dykealiscious

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Who said that? I was talking about the bitch who is a member here who decided to drop into a thread that had nothing to do with any MOD's over there and blabbed about my ECF Refugee Badge and what I had said about that needle dicked fly fucker who wields his ban hammer because he can't swing his dick.
Ohhh ok so I'm the new gal not talking about mods and blaming ecf so you must be talking about me. I found this page because of a search for classwife's ugly ASS because I was tired of the superiority complex over there, and saw in Google someone bitched about her HERE and thought, hey this might be a new place for me.

Here's some pics of my "recent activity" on ecf. As you can see, 3 sales posts and then nothing since March. So I'm no traitor.

As for mods, you can take my congestus or custom lipo pwm that actually doubles as a Bluetooth (why? Because I thought it would be fun,) my va ti slim (a real one even) oodles of custom one of a kind steampunk mods from brazen bull or a hundred other collectibles I have, OR my camaro vanity plates that say "sub-ohm" and shove them up your ASS if you're so paranoid that you think I'm playing people here. I'll post pics of that too.

So much for drama free.
109fbbdb9dc6d2e9716b8fca4fde7c2c.jpg
38a789b99c9a90982aa6735b6758d88c.jpg
96cff2a5e6594cbe0b53b39b1f8b3da1.jpg

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Calm down we don't need you stroking out on us.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@dykealiscious no I am not talking about you! If it was you I would have lit into you as soon as you commented. I have never had any interaction with you that I remember.

snake94115

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ohhh ok so I'm the new gal not talking about mods and blaming ecf so you must be talking about me. I found this page because of a search for classwife's ugly ASS because I was tired of the superiority complex over there, and saw in Google someone bitched about her HERE and thought, hey this might be a new place for me.

Here's some pics of my "recent activity" on ecf. As you can see, 3 sales posts and then nothing since March. So I'm no traitor.

As for mods, you can take my congestus or custom lipo pwm that actually doubles as a Bluetooth (why? Because I thought it would be fun,) my va ti slim (a real one even) oodles of custom one of a kind steampunk mods from brazen bull or a hundred other collectibles I have, OR my camaro vanity plates that say "sub-ohm" and shove them up your ASS if you're so paranoid that you think I'm playing people here. I'll post pics of that too.

So much for drama free.
109fbbdb9dc6d2e9716b8fca4fde7c2c.jpg
38a789b99c9a90982aa6735b6758d88c.jpg
96cff2a5e6594cbe0b53b39b1f8b3da1.jpg

I really don't think @SteveS45 is talking about you.So you can calm down too.
Jesus how off the rails did things get that I have to be the voice of reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors