Become a Patron!

Clarification

cmccarthy7128

Member For 3 Years
VU Patreon
I posted on here a while ago that 3avape was unwilling to clear up a problem with an order that I placed . Just to recap; I p!aced an order for 3 items and when my package arrived only two of the items were in the package. The package was sealed and unopened. 3avape at first told me I was incorrect and to look again. That was a ridiculous answer. I wrote them again telling them just that. They then told me to file a comp!ain't with the post office. Again just a way to try and get out of taking responsibility. I wrote them again , they responded with a movie clip showing people in a room working. I tried to attach the video to this post but was unable. They then offered me a discount on my next order. I would obviously have to order from them again and then spend $200 to receive the approximately$20 I was owed. I considered their behavior unethical. I was a regular customer, by no means a bid customer but I ordered regularly. I they did what I should have done in the first place and filled a claim with PayPal. I did finally receive reimbursement for the missing item in my order. I thought everyone should know how 3avape conducts business.

Sent from my Lenovo TB-X606F using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors