jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
These-homemade-Circus-Animal-cookies-are-not-only-allergen-friendly-but-an-homage-to-anyones-childhood.-Nondairy-milk-not-included..jpg

If you don't like these things from your childhood, you are probably not a happy person. They make you fat, they are unhealthy and they are extremely delicious.

In all fairness, I am not the most experienced mixologist on the planet but every now and then the sun shines on a dogs ass and I produce something tasty and worth sharing. Today, I present to you a very accurate circus animal cookie clone. You can thank @wllmc for the ingredient that you don't have. Its pretty awesome on its own.

upload_2018-8-31_13-27-29.png

I let mine sit for 9 days. In another day, there will be nothing left of this batch. Its good stuff. You might be able to sub some things in this but the crunchy frosted cookie is essential.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
These-homemade-Circus-Animal-cookies-are-not-only-allergen-friendly-but-an-homage-to-anyones-childhood.-Nondairy-milk-not-included..jpg

If you don't like these things from your childhood, you are probably not a happy person. They make you fat, they are unhealthy and they are extremely delicious.

In all fairness, I am not the most experienced mixologist on the planet but every now and then the sun shines on a dogs ass and I produce something tasty and worth sharing. Today, I present to you a very accurate circus animal cookie clone. You can thank @wllmc for the ingredient that you don't have. Its pretty awesome on its own.

View attachment 118877

I let mine sit for 9 days. In another day, there will be nothing left of this batch. Its good stuff. You might be able to sub some things in this but the crunchy frosted cookie is essential.
Yesssssssssss! I used to love these! And I have all the flavors!:stars2:

DIYjim

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Damn, this looks good. Gotta make me some! -I am missing CAP Crunchy Frosted Cookie, though. Good thing that DIY Vapor Supply has it in stock. Lucky me, they're located 10 minutes from my house. :):):)

Edit: I NEVER knew these frosted animal crackers existed. I only know of the boring plain ones. :(

Last edited:

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
DIY Vapor Supply gets all of my business, no more vape mail for me. I am sitting on a ridiculous number of flavor concentrates. {Meaning about half of WildGypsy's arsenal.} ;):D
Lol! @Teresa P still has me beat! But so awesome you live so close to a diy shop! Good lord, that would be so dangerous for me.....

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If I lived that close to a flavor shop, my wife would go to prison for murder...mine! :D
Lol! Right?! Thank heavens I actually have to order online. My flavor stash is out of control now......I can only imagine if I could just stop by on my way home from work and pick up a few. Ha.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Glad to know I’m not the only one waiting to pull the trigger until the last minute...I mean, maybe there are more flavors I need and don’t even know

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
That is ALWAYS the case. I made a purchase Friday night.....then had to make one Saturday morning because someone dropped a recipe. Sigh........:giggle:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
There is always something that is needed or wanted. I try to just been stay stocked up on the usual suspects as required for regular mixing and then pulling things out of wish lists when they go on sale. Helps keep the costs of things down a teeny tiny bit.

Here are some further observations on this recipe since wifey and I have been enjoying it this weekend. I made two versions of this. Everything is the same in both except the frosted sugar cookie. The first one I overshot the amount and just rounded it to double so I didn't have to keep notes on it straight away.

I like the double more personally and my wife likes the less sweeter version as shown above. I have vaped up all of the one I liked and moved back to the other, you know for research purposes and all.

In both cases you get the nice buttery and lightly sweet cookie on the inhale and the sugar and frosting starts to show up prominently on the exhale. The vanilla is kind of in the middle and background which is unusual because I have never had Vanilla Shisha @2% be in the background of anything. I am still scratching my head on that one. The best I can reason is the density of the custard premium and the power of the INW Biscuit reign it in some.

I mixed up 15ml of the Frosted Sugar cookie @5% to see what it tasted like and its pretty tasty on its own.

I would also imagine if one were to pull the vanilla out of this recipe it could be an excellent base for pretty much any fruit that would go with a cookie.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well, as I knew I would, I went to BCF and made a small cart. But now at checkout, I'm getting a page that tells me the site certificate for PP is not secure and can't check out. So I'm taking that as a sign - I really don't need anything. :giggle:

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Vaping this I made on 9/16 and it’s yummy! Thanks @jwill I was one of the deprived children that never had the real cookies but this is very good!
I remember these as a kid, they were not something to take on a car trip when hot back in the 60's when most cars didn't have AC. #StickyMess

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Vaping this I made on 9/16 and it’s yummy! Thanks @jwill I was one of the deprived children that never had the real cookies but this is very good!

Sorry you missed those in your childhood. You will live longer because of that, but they were a delicious treat. Glad the juice is doable. It gets better with more time and gets more buttery and the frosting becomes more pronounced.

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Sorry you missed those in your childhood. You will live longer because of that, but they were a delicious treat. Glad the juice is doable. It gets better with more time and gets more buttery and the frosting becomes more pronounced.
:D

Happy I made 60ml so hopefully it will last to get more buttery & frosty!

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I got it made and aged and now vaped! One word: AMAZING! I'm glad I made a 50 ml of this. It will get mixed many more times I'm sure.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I got it made and aged and now vaped! One word: AMAZING! I'm glad I made a 50 ml of this. It will get mixed many more times I'm sure.

Glad you like it Gopher. Enjoy.

VU Sponsors