☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I was mixing up some new batches of juice and noticed something black in a bottle I just filled with cinnamon red hot flavor. Then I noticed that my syringe that I was using had black streaks in the barrel. The stuff was melting the plunger of the syringe. I know better, I do use a glass tank to vape this stuff and forgot that I was suppose to use the glass syringe when mixing. When they say RED HOT they mean it.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
You should try some Tasty Puff Rasta Root Beer. lol!

Larry J

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Yep, cinnamon red hot will melt a syringe. So will peppermint and some of the citrus flavors. I use a small glass pipette for those.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Thanks, I thought I would have to use a glass syringe. I used a glass beaker and glass funnel to make my last batch of cinnamon. Worked well except I had to make a larger than normal batch, that will most likely last for months now that I'm getting my taste buds back and enjoying creams and candy type juices.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone considered if it will melt rubber, what it MAY be doing to your lungs?

Cinnamon oil is bad stuff.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Has anyone considered if it will melt rubber, what it MAY be doing to your lungs?

Cinnamon oil is bad stuff.

That is a chemical reaction between the cinnamon oil and the petrochemicals in plastic. Quite a few spice, mint, and citrus flavors chemically react with plastics like that. Fortunately, our lungs are not made of petrochemicals, so this is not a concern in vaping.

Rin Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Ripe Banana from TFA will do that as well. Unfortunately I didn't find that out until literally right after I had just been using it in my syringe.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I have some
1154-2T.jpg

It gooed the rubber dropper, 500k shu.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Holy crap @BigNasty - you vape that?? That must be a lifetime supply in that bottle.
NO I barely use that in food.
NOT a damned chance in this life time, or dimensional plane would I even remotely consider vaping that... seriously and others like it are dancing with the devil, it can and will fuck someone up eating it if they are not used to it. I sent the lunch thief at my old job straight to the bathroom in a panic then to the hospital.

Besides was using it as an example of safe additives and flavors taking plastics to goo.

Last edited:

InMyImage

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
NO I barely use that in food.
NOT a damned chance in this life time, or dimensional plane would I even remotely consider vaping that... seriously and others like it are dancing with the devil, it can and will fuck someone up eating it if they are not used to it. I sent the lunch thief at my old job straight to the bathroom in a panic then to the hospital.

Besides was using it as an example of safe additives and flavors taking plastics to goo.
Teaching food theives lessons is always fun :D

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
These won't http://amzn.to/1s6kQyR

They are made for fuel and chemicals. Cinn Red Hot is my ADV and these work great.
I also thank you for the link. Would love to get these but I don't know if these would get stop at the border and refused entry?? I'm in the great white north. CA

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I was mixing up some new batches of juice and noticed something black in a bottle I just filled with cinnamon red hot flavor. Then I noticed that my syringe that I was using had black streaks in the barrel. The stuff was melting the plunger of the syringe. I know better, I do use a glass tank to vape this stuff and forgot that I was suppose to use the glass syringe when mixing. When they say RED HOT they mean it.
Yep I think most of us that DIY at some time have forgotten I as of late have not been using any cinnamon just because of the controversy but when I did I used the oil and you want to talk about melting hahaha I am sure I have inhaled horrible things.... I have melted more than I can count on both hands I remember right before things started going pyrex I was losing my mind I thought it was someting else hahaha of course now then I have to admit I do have flashbacks from the 80's as well :)

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep, orange oil has that effect too. Ran out of orange flavoring for my creamsicle juice and didn't think it would hurt to grab the Lorann's Orange oil from the kitchen. (Left over from making candy over Christmas) got as far mixing as the vg, pg, and flavorings when my daughter called. I don't like to mix while I'm distracted so I stopped and talked to her for about 45 minutes. When I went back to add my nic, the bottom of the cup I was mixing in had melted and juice ran everywhere. Guess I'll be ordering more orange flavoring.....

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
when I would mix the red hot it would burn my skin. Had to stop my brother from vaping it because of concern of damage to his lungs.

VU Sponsors