Become a Patron!

Cinnamon and Mint recommendations please

Fudgey Finger

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am looking for a sweet cinnamon flavor. Something that really has a kick to it but will still work well with sweeteners. It can be a straight cinnamon flavor or a churro/cinnamon roll type of flavor. Preferably something that will mix well with cream and maybe bakery flavors.

I am also lost on which of the 500 mint flavors to choose. I like a sweet but strong mint. Peppermint or spearmint is fine. Something that will work well by itself or with just a little bit of sweetener added.

Thanks for any suggestions. I would also love any recommendations for any mint or cinnamon recipes that are sweet if anyone can shoot me a link. I'm ready to give this DIY thing another try and I think these two types of flavors would be pretty hard to mess up.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FLV rich cinnamon or CAP cinnamon danish swirl. I don't really do mint so can't help there. I have FA and FLV peppermint. Don't use them much but they did the job. FW creme we menthe is good if you want a lighter mint with a small cooling effect. Perfect for a mint chocolate chip ice cream.

Edit: https://alltheflavors.com/recipes/32619#toasted_by_mrburgundy

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am looking for a sweet cinnamon flavor

Have you tried FW Cinnamon Roll yet?
It's certainly cheap enough to give it a shot.
Probably my favorite and it really doesn't need any sweetener added IMO.

FW Candy Cane is a peppermint flavor but it's not exactly sweet.
(I'm not to fond of vaping mints for some reason)

VU Sponsors