Become a Patron!

Cigpet Eco RDA Review By DeucesJack

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Full Disclosure:

Let’s get all the disclosures out of the way. This RDA was sent to me directly from Cigpet specifically for the purposes of this review. This will not in any way, shape, or form cause me to give this RDA a favorable review or change my opinion in any way.
38efc01b3485699fb18f8036d85faa50.jpg

First Impression Out Of The Box:

Nice chuff style drip tip. Machining looks to be top notch. Bottom and side air flow should produce some nice clouds and flavor. We may have a winner here.

What’s In The box:

Along with the RDA itself you get spare o'rings, a set of clapton coils, cotton, Phillips head screwdriver, and two spare deck screws.
76b83e0a57aff521e21d35ed41e81383.jpg

From Top To Bottom:

The Eco RDA breaks down into five pieces. The drip tip, top cap, barrel section, deck, and airflow control ring. When all five pieces are put together the Eco RDA is 40.9 mm tall with a 24 mm diameter. The resin drip tip is gorgeous and it measures 9 mm in diameter, definitely big enough to drip right down the center. Like the tank the drip tip would benefit from some beefier o'rings because it does fit kind of loosely. While I love the resin drip tip and the color it provides I wish they would give you another taller option. I’m not a fan of all the low profile drip tips that come with most RDA’s now. At the very least they should have included a 510 drip tip adapter.

The top cap is beautifully machined and it has absolutely fantastic knurling. The interior of the top cap has a slight conical design to it. Moving on to the barrel is where the side airflow is located and its controlled by turning the top cap. The side airflow slots measure 10 mm by 1.5 mm. This RDA does have both side and bottom airflow that can be independently adjusted. The bottom airflow has a bottom airflow control ring that has some nice tension. The bottom oring on the bottom airflow is very prone to being sliced by the airflow control ring. I would highly recommend that you juice up all the orings on this tank really well as soon as you get it. I also would not remove the airflow control ring unless you absolutely have to The bottom airflow slots measure 10 mm by 2.5 mm. The knurling on the airflow control ring is the same as the top cap.

Branding is present on the barrel. On one side you have the name Eco laser etched into the RDA. On the other side the name William is laser etched. Kind of cool if your name is William but otherwise, not really. I am getting a little tired of the silly names coming out lately. Not a huge fan of the Cigpet name and I definitely do not like having the name William etched on the side of my RDA. I have no idea who William is? To be totally honest I really don’t care. I know I don’t want his name on my RDA. If he is the designer then let him put his name on the bottom of the atomizer like everyone else.

The bottom of the Eco has a non adjustable gold plated 510 pin that is suitable for a hybrid. There is also a phillips head screw for your negative block. Overall the machining from top to bottom is just top notch.
66d0f8c73bbc3430049ae00fe830987d.jpg

The Deck:

The build deck is a two post deck with three post holes on each side, two on the top row and one on the bottom. It is unique and innovative to say the least. You can probably do some crazy builds on this deck. The internal deck space is 22 mm and from post hole to it measures 16 mm. Each of the six post holes measures 2.5 mm so you can get some pretty big leads in there. Phillips head post screws keep everything nice and secure, four on top and one on each side. The bottom four airflow tubes measure 3.5 mm each with a 7mm deep juice well. The deep juice well will hold 2mls of liquid. While they did include two extra post screws I would have appreciated a full set.
e323b5a5a26e59f5dea8361f55b1e12b.jpg
56814cf466e3dc49f2627aa4d315b232.jpg
6178f418a7347d63f7e144379850a215.jpg

Building And Wicking:

Building and wicking this RDA is a breeze. For my build I just used the top row and ran some fused claptons. I’m ohming out at .16 at 85 watts in power mode. This is a dual coil RDA only as there is no way to block off the other side of your airflow. The juice well with the tubes in it is a little cramped so you have to place your cotton in there just right so it does not cover the air tubes.

But Deuces, How Does She Vape:

The Eco RDA has shot to the top of my rotation as one of my favorite RDA’s. The flavor I get off of it is just fantastic. I have dual fused claptons in there at .16 ohms and it is exactly how I like to vape. I’m at 85 watts with the side airflow open just a hair and the bottom airflow wide open. The cloud production and flavor are just on point. I’m getting thick, lush, dense, flavorful vapor with every pull. The flavor this thing puts out is just amazing. I also like the fact that you can run some really hot builds in here if you want because there is plenty of airflow available via the side and bottom. So basically this RDA is very versatile for any type of way you like to vape.

Conclusion:

Big, big win here for Cigpet. This RDA is absolutely amazing from the machining to the vape quality. Do not hesitate to buy this one. Just get one and you can thank me later. This RDA gets my highest recommendation and is definitely DeucesJack approved.

If you found this review helpful please feel free to leave a comment, give it a like, and give me a follow. If you are a Vendor and would like a DeucesJack Review please PM me on this forum.

Pros and Cons:

A note about Pros and Cons. These are my Pros and Cons. They are very subjective. What may be a pro to me could be a con to you and vice versa.

Pros:

* Resin drip tip
* Machining
* Build quality
* Flavor
* Clouds
* Innovative deck
* Top and bottom airflow
* Huge post holes
* Knurling
* Deep juice well
* Suitable for hybrids

Cons:

* No 510 drip tip adapter
* Bad oring on the airflow control ring
* Branding
* Only two spare post screws

Specs:

Diameter 24 mm
Height 40.9 mm
Side and Bottom airflow control
RESIN DRIP TIP

The Tank On Different Mods:

On The SX Mini G Class
48c655eded720ad4e9d3513b3695a275.jpg

On The Craving Vapor Hexohm V3
e4e43299da66e17f98c786345c4b5647.jpg

On The Lost Vape Triade
1e29c04eaa2b61940bf998866032a6d5.jpg

On The Smok AL85 Baby Alien
66e343885342376865f123e89c0a3acd.jpg

On The Hohmtech Wrecker G2
ccff5881c7fb1fce7223435229aa987b.jpg

On The CKS Icon
680068a7671e74f41ffacfa05bf94277.jpg

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all it's flavour.

-William Cowper

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I heard this review was approved by William.
I heard this review was approved by William.
Was that an echo?
Nope it's an Eco.

Lmao, yeah I know I went on a bit of a rant there but I am really getting sick of this nonsense. Look at the G Class mod, the owner of Yihi absolutely ruined the look of the mod by creating a plate just so he could put his name on the mod and feed his massive ego. Guess putting his name on the bottom of the mod was not good enough. I mean not one beta tester told this guy hey man I really don't need to see your name plastered on a mod I just laid out $225 for? I just wish these companies would put some thought and research in before coming up with these names. The industry is trying to move away from an association with cigarettes and you launch a new company named Cigpet? What does that even mean? I have a cigarette for a pet? I just don't get it.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hanging out with Dale in Arizona

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
Kool, Dale is good peeps. Tell him I said Hi.

-William Cowper

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
nice review DJ, really interested in this RDA. Love the bottom and side air and the build deck!
IDK why it's called the Eco, nothing eco friendly about it, probably sucks down juice like crazy LMAO Some companies need better names for their products for sure

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
nice review DJ, really interested in this RDA. Love the bottom and side air and the build deck!
IDK why it's called the Eco, nothing eco friendly about it, probably sucks down juice like crazy LMAO Some companies need better names for their products for sure
Put it on the top of your list. This baby is a flavor and cloud machine.

-William Cowper

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Put it on the top of your list. This baby is a flavor and cloud machine.

-William Cowper
Oh it is. I'm just over pre orders. I'll wait till it's in stock before i buy it but i'm getting one for sure. I have like 10 orders on pre order that just keep getting pushed back

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Oh it is. I'm just over pre orders. I'll wait till it's in stock before i buy it but i'm getting one for sure. I have like 10 orders on pre order that just keep getting pushed back
That does suck. Tbh, I haven't done a preorder since Hohmtech released the Slice. I just refuse to do them anymore. Yeah most of the time you get the item a little cheaper but others wind up getting it before you at close to or at the preorder price.

-William Cowper

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That does suck. Tbh, I haven't done a preorder since Hohmtech released the Slice. I just refuse to do them anymore. Yeah most of the time you get the item a little cheaper but others wind up getting it before you at close to or at the preorder price.

-William Cowper
pretty much. i preordered the zenith 2 months ago. still hasn't shipped, people got them from vapor DNA already for 5 bucks more then i paid LMAO
If I didn't have so many new toys to play with already i'd be pissed. Oh and my TFV12 preorder from 2 monmths ago, also hasn't shipped. I purchased a second one and already finished recording my review for it before my pre order shipped so screw that shit LMAO

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Thanks Deuces great review must admit I'm intrigued apart from that "Wilhelmet" naming on the side

Can this RDA take a Squonk Pin I'm looking to get a bigger atty for the drone BF when it comes out?

Been looking at an RDA as I don't own one yet where would you rank this?

Also been looking at Anthony's Pharoah RDTA suggestion doesn't look like that can be squonked though?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks Deuces great review must admit I'm intrigued apart from that "Wilhelmet" naming on the side

Can this RDA take a Squonk Pin I'm looking to get a bigger atty for the drone BF when it comes out?

Been looking at an RDA as I don't own one yet where would you rank this?

Also been looking at Anthony's Pharoah RDTA suggestion doesn't look like that can be squonked though?
I guess it could but you'd have to be careful because of the bottom airflow tubes. This is one of my favorite RDA’S to just drip a nice amount of juice right down the middle.

Variety's the very spice of life, that gives it all its flavour.

-William Cowper

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I guess it could but you'd have to be careful because of the bottom airflow tubes. This is one of my favorite RDA’S to just drip a nice amount of juice right down the middle.

-William Cowper

Difficult to see in the build deck picture ...is the pin almost level with airflow tubes?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Difficult to see in the build deck picture ...is the pin almost level with airflow tubes?
Not at all it sits almost flush on the bottom of the juice well.

-William Cowper

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Not at all it sits almost flush on the bottom of the juice well.

-William Cowper

That's good so at least a 2 ml clearing then?

Wonder what size pin it would take I assume it can be unscrewed from the bottom ...do you have a contact over there to ask?:p

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That's good so at least a 2 ml clearing then?

Wonder what size pin it would take I assume it can be unscrewed from the bottom ...do you have a contact over there to ask?:p
I'll ask for you.

-William Cowper

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I'll ask for you.

-William Cowper

Thanks buddy much appreciated :) definitely love the look of this though never tried a Kennedy style bottom airflow

You know Deuces being that every tank I've purchased so far you've recommended as outstanding I've agreed every single time, in fact vaping the pindad right now so this is gonna be bought either way!

One of these days I reckon your gonna have to do top10 all time you know ;)

On my shopping wish list I have this RDA

The Troll GTA (RTA) gonna get this as I don't have a tank in this class yet seems to be the best of the bunch as far as I can tell

Pharaoh RDA - undecided on this one probably wait to try this RDA first unless you think it's better?

IJOY Exo RTA ....again not sure if this is a must thing is I have the boreas is this much better?

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks buddy much appreciated :) definitely love the look of this though never tried a Kennedy style bottom airflow

You know Deuces being that every tank I've purchased so far you've recommended as outstanding I've agreed every single time, in fact vaping the pindad right now so this is gonna be bought either way!

The Troll GTA (RTA) gonna get this as I don't have a tank in this class yet seems to be the best of the bunch as far as I can tell

Pharaoh RDA - undecided on this one probably wait to try this RDA first unless you think it's better?

IJOY Exo RTA ....again not sure if this is a must thing is I have the boreas is this much better?
Thx Kingpin, I truly appreciate your kind words. I work hard on my reviews so people can make an informed decision when they buy. So happy to hear my recommendations have worked out for you. Your type of experience is what drives me to keep doing reviews.

-William Cowper

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer

The pharaoh rda is my favorite rda so far. The exo rta is my favorite rta so far so yeah I'd say they are worth it. The troll is pretty good so far too. Should have a formal review ready in a week or so.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Thx Kingpin, I truly appreciate your kind words. I work hard on my reviews so people can make an informed decision when they buy. So happy to hear my recommendations have worked out for you. Your type of experience is what drives me to keep doing reviews.

-William Cowper
I enjoy your reviews too. Just wish u didn't make me spend so much money you enabler lmao

My cigpet rda should be arriving Monday for review

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I enjoy your reviews too. Just wish u didn't make me spend so much money you enabler lmao

My cigpet rda should be arriving Monday for review

Lol, thx bro I appreciate all the kind words. Should have the Govad review done by Sunday night. Next in the queue in no particular order is the Ipv Vesta, Ijoy RDTA Box Mini, Ijoy Solo Pro V2, Smok Gx350, Vaporesso Nebula, and the Vaporesso Tarrot Nano. I will get them done in the order I recieve them. Also waiting on the final version of the UD Bellus 25 and the Augvape Druga.

-William Cowper

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a cloud chucker Manny. Right up your alley.

-William Cowper
I'll talk to Inspects see if we get a couple, like (6) or something in that neighborhood.... I tell him let's order a lux mod one each .... He orders 12. ... Lol.... He's preparing for the zombie apocalypze...

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I'll talk to Inspects see if we get a couple, like (6) or something in that neighborhood.... I tell him let's order a lux mod one each .... He orders 12. ... Lol.... He's preparing for the zombie apocalypze...

LoL like your style manny!

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
The pharaoh rda is my favorite rda so far. The exo rta is my favorite rta so far so yeah I'd say they are worth it. The troll is pretty good so far too. Should have a formal review ready in a week or so.

That's why they are both on my list buddy ;)

Oh I also had the Azeroth RDTA on my list not sure whether to bother though since it's gonna take something special to knock the pindad and Gaia out of rotation? Very much depends what DJ says about the druga hehe

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
I'm in a bit of a conundrum see my birthday coming up so it's either most of these attys I've listed or the hexohm V3, I'm already getting the lost vape drone BF (when it's finally released that is!) so I'll have a DNA mod but I only have the HPriv At the moment not that I dislike it does the job well ....what would you guys do? I can't get both lots the missus would kill me I've already spent a load on what I've got so far!

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm in a bit of a conundrum see my birthday coming up so it's either most of these attys I've listed or the hexohm V3, I'm already getting the lost vape drone BF (when it's finally released that is!) so I'll have a DNA mod but I only have the HPriv At the moment not that I dislike it does the job well ....what would you guys do? I can't get both lots the missus would kill me I've already spent a load on what I've got so far!
Get the Hexohm bro. I'm normally a TC vaper but I fucking love my Hexohm. Love running my RDAS on it.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
That's why they are both on my list buddy ;)

Oh I also had the Azeroth RDTA on my list not sure whether to bother though since it's gonna take something special to knock the pindad and Gaia out of rotation? Very much depends what DJ says about the druga hehe
I wouldn't bother with the azeroth. Personally I like the Combo better but it's airy and needs big builds which is fine for me but not everyone. The swappable decks makes the Combo my favorite rdta now so thanks to @Paratech for the recommendation on that one. I'm using it with the postless currently but also have the lynx and velocity decks with it as well

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I'd get the hexohm clone. It's like 1/4th the price and the performance is phenomenal. Matches all the originals listed specs. Then u still have money for a pharaoh rda and exo rta. You can probably get all 3 for around 100 which is still half the price of an authentic hexohm. That still leaves u more money if u wanted a troll as well. I'm also really liking the smart pwm mod I have so far but it functions more as an adjustable mech so u have to build accordingly not regulated like the hexohm 3.0 but it provides a great vape.
Here is my hexohm clone review

Paratech

I forgot
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I wouldn't bother with the azeroth. Personally I like the Combo better but it's airy and needs big builds which is fine for me but not everyone. The swappable decks makes the Combo my favorite rdta now so thanks to @Paratech for the recommendation on that one. I'm using it with the postless currently but also have the lynx and velocity decks with it as well

+1 on skipping the Azeroth.
Nothing special there.
Glad ya like the Combo SirRichardRear, it remains at the top of my list of RDTAs.

I tell him let's order a lux mod one each
In the event you're just looking for another mod to handle 30mm tanks, the Digiflavor DF 200 is a triple 18650 and fits them well.
Same size except for shorter.

20170318_185304.jpg 20170318_185324.jpg 20170318_185351.jpg

Here it is with the Aromamizer Plus on it:

20170318_162213 - Copy.jpg

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
+1 on skipping the Azeroth.
Nothing special there.
Glad ya like the Combo SirRichardRear, it remains at the top of my list of RDTAs.

In the event you're just looking for another mod to handle 30mm tanks, the Digiflavor DF 200 is a triple 18650 and fits them well.
Same size except for shorter.

View attachment 77188 View attachment 77189 View attachment 77190

Here it is with the Aromamizer Plus on it:

View attachment 77191
Why do you make me want more stuff. Where did u get the df200? I want one now lol

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
That was my bad i started it para ...apologies DJ;)

Keep me posted on the pin thing really hope this RDA can be squonked :)
Ijoy just got back to me and said they don't have a squonking pin for it nor are they aware of one that will fit.

-William Cowper

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Ijoy just got back to me and said they don't have a squonking pin for it nor are they aware of one that will fit.

-William Cowper
Dammit oh well I'll hold hope out for the Augvape Druga ;) thanks DJ

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I know the pair of eco's have been out for a while and this thread is probably irrelevant now but I wanna ask, if a fellah was to get the eco tank, and wanted to get into rebuilding, would you recommend getting the deck for the tank or getting the whole RDA and having both available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I know the pair of eco's have been out for a while and this thread is probably irrelevant now but I wanna ask, if a fellah was to get the eco tank, and wanted to get into rebuilding, would you recommend getting the deck for the tank or getting the whole RDA and having both available?

If you're asking me which one to get, the RDA or RTA then that's a tough call that depends on your personal preference. The tank is a cloud chucking beast. Much like a TFV12 type of tank. The RBA section for the tank will chuck but you really won't be able to run it at the high wattages of the factory coils. The RDA will give you more intense flavor with massive cloudage but it really all depends in your build.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

twan013

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Well, to be honest I have zero building experience. I've been reading up and testing out steam engine because I do want to get into building my own coils. As far as what tank I want I've been torn between the eco 12 and maxo v12 (the maxo seems to almost always be paired with the maxo zenith that I will be getting very soon) but the idea of a matching pair of eco's is also pretty cool to me. Yes I have a touch of ocd.

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, to be honest I have zero building experience. I've been reading up and testing out steam engine because I do want to get into building my own coils. As far as what tank I want I've been torn between the eco 12 and maxo v12 (the maxo seems to almost always be paired with the maxo zenith that I will be getting very soon) but the idea of a matching pair of eco's is also pretty cool to me. Yes I have a touch of ocd.

In that case get the tank first. At least if you don't get into building you have a killer tank you can buy coils for. Plus, the RBA section is pretty standard and straightforward. If you have any questions about building there are plenty of peeps here that can help. Most are friendly and helpful.

Sent from my LG-K425 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors