1. LIVE: DISCUSSWELLNESS.COM LAPTOP GIVEAWAY: *NOW OPEN*

VAPING UNDERGROUNDS FORUM SOFTWARE IS BEING UPGRADED.

Cigarettes?

Discussion in 'What are electronic cigarettes?' started by barry35, Jan 29, 2016.

1. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    New guy probably didn't notice the date.

snake94115 and Teresa P like this.
  2. Letitia9

Letitia9 Therion/Nano Junkie VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 2 Years VU Challenge Team

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU.:wave:

3. MyMagicMist

MyMagicMist Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    You might find yourself swapping an addiction to cigarettes to an addiction to vaping. If you get addicted vaping in my humble opinion it is better than an addiction to cigarettes. Vaping is at least 95 to 98% less risk than cigarettes.

That is not saying vaping is 100% risk free. Use a little good sense and responsibility with vaping and it is greatly a reduction of risk from cigarettes. Also please be sure to recycle. Here's some help with that. Here's another means to recycle. I'm sure more means of recycling can be found here too.

inspects likes this.
  4. dennisedward

dennisedward

Blog Posts:
    Vaping is less harmful compared to smoking. While it is true that e-cigarette aerosol or vapor doesn’t include all the contaminants in tobacco smoke, vaping still isn’t safe. :)

5. susieqz

susieqz Silver Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    safe enow for me.

MyMagicMist and JuicyLucy like this.