Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Congrats to aveper2 and thanks for the contest Pearl!

Bommer

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats to the winner! Thanks for all those contests Pearl!

avaper2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oh! Just got here and saw I won! Thank you so much Pearl and Cigabuy!! Thanks to all for the congrats!! @Pearl I started a conversation with you! Thanks again, I am so excited!!!!:D

avaper2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I received my Vamo 6 win last week, from Cigabuy's Halloween Picture contest.
I love it! Thank you Cigabuy and to you also Pearl!!

33nkd1y.jpg

343riaq.jpg

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
I received my Vamo 6 win last week, from Cigabuy's Halloween Picture contest.
I love it! Thank you Cigabuy and to you also Pearl!!

33nkd1y.jpg

343riaq.jpg

Thanks,@avaper2, for posting the package picture her, maybe you can share other people some other useful information, like the delivery time, how the package like and how the vamo V6 perform, haha :D:D

avaper2

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes Pearl I only had a second on the last post , Wanted you to know I got it! So first of all I think it took about 2 weeks to get it, Quicker shipping than I thought it would be. It arrived packaged nicely in a padded mailer.. No signs of damage or anything.The box it came in was very nice high quality . Each piece was in a cut out of foam in the box. This Vamo v6 can be used with an 18650 or 18350 battery or even 2 18350 batteries.. It has an extension tube for the 18650 battery. I am using the extension but when I get an 18350 battery I will use in both .In 18350 mode it can be a stealth device. Someone with larger hands could fit it in their palm. I like having that option.I love the diameter of it. Feels nice in the hand.It is smooth polished chrome and the weight is just right for me. with a battery in it. The tube has a nice etching on the bottom and says Bobcats with a pic of a bobcat It came with an instruction booklet which explained the menu. The buttons are smooth and clicky. It feels well built. I turn on the screen and it says Hello. From there you can access all the features. The display screeen will show the volts, watts, puffs, atomizer resistance, output current and vaping time.
depending on which you access. You can set the vaping time if you want to. It has a 510 connection and a drip well. The top piece of the drip well is a removable beauty ring which is nice and makes it easy to clean. The wattage will adjust from 3 to 20 watts in .5 increments. Very handy , You can pretty much program the screen to your liking. Showing wattage, voltage and ohms on the screen.I. It has a locking feature which I like,It won't fire if its turned off!
It has low load and short circuit protection which is a must feature for me. It also comes with a charging adapter so you can charge on your phone or computer, The adapter has a clip on it so you could clip it to your key ring or somewhere. I just remove the battery and charge it in my home charging port.
This Vamo V6 vapes very nicely! I have tried it with a carto tank and with a protank 2. I am waiting for Santa to bring me a RBA or RDA and can't wait to try that. It seems to be a performer as far as hitting hard and vaping well. I'm hoping it lasts a long time.I am really loving this Vamo v6. It is a really versatile device! Thanks again Cigabuy and Pearl!!

VU Sponsors