Become a Patron!

#CigaBuy# Cloupor T8 150W Authentic Box MOD is arriving soon

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Attention!! the supply of Cloupor T8 150W Authentic Box MOD will be in stock today.

http://www.cigabuy.com/cloupor-t8-150w-vw-apv-dual-18650-box-mod-p-6214.html
http://www.cigabuy.com/mod-c-71.html

Output Power: 7W-150W
Output Voltage : 5.6V~14V
Dual 18650 battery(Battery are Included)
Can build on 0.2-4.0ohm atomizer
Adjustable 510 Pin
Magnet back cover,no need to use screwdriver,more convenient to use
IC board comes with self-heat dissipation system
Reverse battery protection , no worry about installing battery improperly
CPU temperature control system
Instead of screen lock, It can be turned off
Complete disconnect and installation box mod

345172_130570550565706113.jpg 345172_130570550569036446.jpg 345172_130570550546744217.jpg 345172_130570550555705113.jpg

Last edited:

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It says 18650 batteries are included. What brand/type batteries are included? Also it says it is a magnetic back cover, can you confirm this; in all the prototype videos it shows screws. Thanks.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It says 18650 batteries are included. What brand/type batteries are included? Also it says it is a magnetic back cover, can you confirm this; in all the prototype videos it shows screws. Thanks.
I'm glad to do that for you, it's too late now, and I will give you the picture or video the day after tomorrow. What do you think? Good day!:D:D

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Don't necessarily need a video or pics. Listing the brand and specs of the batteries would be great though, thank-you.

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Am I the only one who would rather have the T6 than the T8? With the T8 the lowest you can vape is 5.6 volts so if I want to throw on a build around 1.6 I won't be able to vape around 5 volts which is what I like for that ohm range. I like the T6 because it has a 26650 battery and it has usb charging and I can use whatever topper I want from my nautlis to a dripper.

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This has been discussed tirelessly on this forum and others, so I won't bore anyone with the technical details; but the t6 is limited to I think, 9.8 volts and the t8 goes to 14v. Where this becomes important is when you do the math, it becomes harder to achieve higher watts with the limited volts when you get into sub ohm builds. It's a give and take on these, each has features the other doesn't, I'm still waiting for some decent reviews on this and other new vw/vv before I jump into the proverbial mod box waters. It seems every week another "better" box mod is announced...

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
This has been discussed tirelessly on this forum and others, so I won't bore anyone with the technical details; but the t6 is limited to I think, 9.8 volts and the t8 goes to 14v. Where this becomes important is when you do the math, it becomes harder to achieve higher watts with the limited volts when you get into sub ohm builds. It's a give and take on these, each has features the other doesn't, I'm still waiting for some decent reviews on this and other new vw/vv before I jump into the proverbial mod box waters. It seems every week another "better" box mod is announced...
I haven't seen any one mention how the T8 can't go below 5.6 volts it just seems really only limited to people who like to vape that high. I mean alot of people like a .2 ohm coil at 3 to 4 volts the way this thing looks it won't be able to do that or am I wrong?

Austin81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As per the live tech help from cigabuy.com, this is a clone.

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Interesting...so they are charging the same for a clone as an authentic? Also charging $10 for shipping... Sneaky.

pearlzeng

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor

I think You should be responsible to what you said, if you said someone in our live tech told you that our cloupor T8 is a clone, you tell me who told you that! I will find him and try to know what happened! :):):)

Austin81

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I Like how you are not actually denying my assertion, but just offering rhetorical vitriol. I Spoke with "Vi". I asked "is this a clone?" And she said yes. There was no confusion. I Wanted to order it, but I Don't feel safe with a 150w clone. If Vi was mistaken, then say so directly. I Also emailed cloupor and they denied working with your site. It just seems quite odd that only one merchant has this in stock, and that site is not cloupor 's official partner and wholesaler, vceego.

TheDude

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
He hasn't answered my questions yet, either. It may very well be authentic, but they aren't instilling much confidence for the potential customer, are they?

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

I just joined this forum to write here. I ordered this from Cigabuy because it said it was in STOCK. I swear I saw Cigabuy mentioned it's in stock and ready to ship in other websites. Well, now they secretly added "pre-order" in the item description and didn't notify me even though I had emailed them to ask if it was really in stock. And, I still haven't received any response from them. Now after all this happened, I have lost confidence in ordering from them, and I just want to cancel my order.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just joined this forum to write here. I ordered this from Cigabuy because it said it was in STOCK. I swear I saw Cigabuy mentioned it's in stock and ready to ship in other websites. Well, now they secretly added "pre-order" in the item description and didn't notify me even though I had emailed them to ask if it was really in stock. And, I still haven't received any response from them. Now after all this happened, I have lost confidence in ordering from them, and I just want to cancel my order.
given they didnt reply it might be best to do so thur your CC.

VU Sponsors