Become a Patron!

Churchill RTA by E-Apothecary

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wondering if any of you guys have this rta? I picked it up at a local shop last night. It is a Canadian design and manufactured in China I believe. I am getting good flavor off this tank. I have been on the Reload for quite awhile, and I find the flavor comparable, but feel the build quality is better on the Churchill. The ss threading into the ultum is something to be cautious of as cross threading could damage the threads, so I kind of wished it either came with a spare tank, or had ss threads on the ultum. I am still in the honeymoon phase so I will have to give it more time, but all in all I like it.

20170902_140706.jpg

Heartsdelight

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wondering if any of you guys have this rta? I picked it up at a local shop last night. It is a Canadian design and manufactured in China I believe. I am getting good flavor off this tank. I have been on the Reload for quite awhile, and I find the flavor comparable, but feel the build quality is better on the Churchill. The ss threading into the ultum is something to be cautious of as cross threading could damage the threads, so I kind of wished it either came with a spare tank, or had ss threads on the ultum. I am still in the honeymoon phase so I will have to give it more time, but all in all I like it.

View attachment 90849
Looks interesting keep us updated :)

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love the look, let us know how you like it please!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I enjoy this rta a lot. Easy to build on. Wicking is a bit more finicky than some others because it did not seem to like my Kendo Gold and wicked great with Bacon. The driptip is a little loose. I am told there is supposed to be a fatter/wider/bigger o-ring in the bag to correct that but I don't think I have it. The flavor is great.

There is a new black version being released, but these are small batch releases so they go quickly. Here is the black. For the black the addressed the loose driptip and changed one of the two supplied afc rings.

https://carrackvape.com/collections/featured-hardware/products/churchill-rta-by-e-apothecary

Still in the honeymoon phase, but for me I have no regrets with this flavorful purchase and their customer service seems to be great.

Last edited:

xXxelis_prxXx

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I enjoy this rta a lot. Easy to build on. Wicking is a bit more finicky than some others because it did not seem to like my Kendo Gold and wicked great with Bacon. The driptip is a little loose. I am told there is supposed to be a fatter/wider/bigger o-ring in the bag to correct that but I don't think I have it. The flavor is great.

There is a new black version being released, but these are small batch releases so they go quickly. Here is the black. For the black the addressed the loose driptip and changed one of the two supplied afc rings.

https://carrackvape.com/collections/featured-hardware/products/churchill-rta-by-e-apothecary

Still in the honeymoon phase, but for me I have no regrets with this flavorful purchase and their customer service seems to be great.

Thanks that obscuro version looks amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ended picking up the conversion kit that got me the black top cap and black afc ring. I am digging the look and this is a great rta imo.
20170918_161804.jpg

brittany741

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
After reading everything I could find on the Churchill, I decided it was exactly what I was looking for. I only care about flavor but this RTA also checks the boxes for the things I prefer to have. The machining is outstanding, smooth, with tight tolerances. The polished Ultem tank and drip tip are simultaneously strong and smooth as glass. Wicking any tank new to me takes a try or two to get it right but the wicking on this RTA was easier than any other atomizer I own (and I have about 35.)

Customer service from E-Apothecary is above and beyond what I’ve ever received from other North American companies, but that’s because it’s a one man operation and he’s the person who designed the RTA.

I have had the normal learning curve with the build on this RTA, as I had gotten in some habits from using the same RTA for the last four months as I’d found a flavor I liked. I had only ever gotten the concentrated flavor I like from small chamber single coil builds, but this tank creates just as dense flavor, if not more, as even the smallest chambered single coil builds - using dual coils.

The machining is done right and I have zero complaints regarding the Ultem tank. In fact, I like it more. Everything on this tank is exactly how it should be. There are no extraneous parts, no unnecessary overengineering, no ugly design cues, it simply works. It’s worth absolutely every penny.

DP2Raja

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
For that kind of money I would expect a replacement tank since that is the most vulnerable part of the atty. But it does have clean lines to it. Good looking.

j66

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Agree about this being an excellent tank. First couple of builds it was kind of bubbly - wicks were far too saturated as I'd wicked it too carefully, thinning tails etc. Then I saw how perfunctorily the chap wicked it in his own video and it's much better that way tbf. Just ordered a second but in stainless, thanks for the tip about the drip tip o-ring above ;)

IMAG1298.jpg

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
05d1638849b26bd768aa291531926e29.jpg

I love the Churchill

r055co

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

View attachment 90849
Nice Tank but the Plastic Tank is a deal breaker for me.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice Tank but the Plastic Tank is a deal breaker for me.

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

I am used to ultem tanks, but this one being threaded did concern me, but so far it is a non issue for me, but I do wish it had a glass section as well. Solid rta though.

VU Sponsors