Become a Patron!

Christmas goodies.....

NotSoMini

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In the next week or so while everyone is baking Christmas goodies, I hope to be mixing some holiday juices. I have two from @HeadInClouds Italian Christmas Cookies and Pumpkin Pie as well as @wllmc Biscochito’s. Looking for a recipe that has Eggnog in it. I have FA and FLV Peppermint to make some type of holiday juice. For flavors I do not have, hope to be able to order with the Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales.

Thanks in advance.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I just use the Holiday Flavorings from Liquid Barn for Pumpkin Pie, Eggnog and White Chocolate Peppermint. easy peezy and simple to a make.

NotSoMini

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Well it appears I have recipes that I forgot about — HIC’s Gingerbread which I have mixed and like. Also his Pumpkin Spice Latte with eggnog with three alternatives. I have not mixed any of these before and look forward to trying. All the variations sound so good so just need to decide which one to mix or may try a couple of them.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Oh I forgot the Cranberry Cobbler which I am vaping right now and will need to make another bottle before the Holidays~!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

NotSoMini

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thanks for both of these recipes — I have all the flavorings other than I do not use ethyl maltol as it mutes the flavor for me. The Heart of Andes looks delightful so I may have to mix this up soon.

VU Sponsors