Become a Patron!

Christmas 2018 - What's on your list?

joha_wa_alhimar

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've posted this in another thread but I'll do it again here. I have a Lost Vape Paranormal on the way along with a Torqmods KAMi. Out of the country at the moment but they should get to my house soon. Can't wait!

86ac7a7040c6d0fd36881c1ebe3d4f97.jpg

c4cde57f9977e0342b1e7f3b866e8e6c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Vape Fan

_evil twin_
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
trying to buy a hexohm right now and cant decide between red($150), black($190) or blue splatter($170). :(
Black and stainless atty goes better with blue or black mod, imo. Depends on your color pallet for attys/tips, I would think...or what you have that would most likely sitting on it...

For the most part Christmas vape gear came a lil early for me, 2 mods, still waiting for 1. I want a dripper and have been looking but can't decide.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Black and stainless atty goes better with blue or black mod, imo. Depends on your color pallet for attys/tips, I would think...or what you have that would most likely sitting on it...

For the most part Christmas vape gear came a lil early for me, 2 mods, still waiting for 1. I want a dripper and have been looking but can't decide.
I'm putting a silver aromamizer plus on it. It does have a black vape band with red letters haha

ScReWbALL

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I still have my drag. It's been playing ohm reader for awhile but still works great.

Looks like that’s what mine just turned into. I tried to like a regulated device, I really did, but I just get so much more of whatever it is I like out of Mechs. Not to mention I have a Fasttech order that just cleared US Customs and should arrive soon...a clone of the Purge Pyramid
8b2b448ed3d0bf50763c57d1c0cbc52a.jpg

And coming with it should be an Authentic Augvape BTFC RDA
3a9f4aef496abddbdfa6bff7bb8948f8.jpg

But I felt bad that this wonderful DropDead that I got to be matchy-matchup with my Voopoo Drag was going to become a paperweight because I didn’t really have anything to match it, so, I figured what the hell and bought a Clone Purge Suicide Queen in black with red accents that should match my drop dead perfectly
ee50c347d88a5053e3153bdc5d2e99c7.jpg
b31678e21c606ae50edd5375ba127fbe.jpg

Ordered a new Drop Dead also, in Silver to use with the Pyramid Clone in case the BTFC sucks.
So, I guess I should start picking up things for Christmas for other folks rather than being so self centered.

Failure is a much better teacher than success

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
I'm expecting to get a gift card from my boss, for my local vape shop. proly $100. idk what I will get.
a $50 mod for $90. or $30 in juice for $100. maybe a new RTA.
$100 in a B&M doesn't go far.
oh well, is what it is.

the good side. I will try some sample juices.

fuseryder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm expecting to get a gift card from my boss, for my local vape shop. proly $100. idk what I will get.
oh well, is what it is.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
oh well, is what it is.

Maybe you should sell the $100 gift card to someone for $80. That person will think they are getting a deal, then you can take the $80 and use it to buy $220 worth of shit on the Internet.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe you should sell the $100 gift card to someone for $80. That person will think they are getting a deal, then you can take the $80 and use it to buy $220 worth of shit on the Internet.
Yeah you can buy some shit for $80 bucks.... Specially from China......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
I just ordered the very last of my own Christmas presents. I cannot make excuses to get anything else. Ordered a blue Freemax Fireluke tank with an RTA deck, a purple GV Ammit MTL RDA, and two spools of Ni80 wire from Eightvape.

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Yeah you can buy some shit for $80 bucks.... Specially from China......

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Ok, let me rephrase. You can buy $220 worth of STUFF on the Internet. Not shit. You don't want $220 worth of shit.

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years

ok. :idea:, do YOU want to buy a gift card ? :teehee: . but really, sides you guys, idk anyone that vapes.
well, actually, I could sell it to my 8th grade neighbor, she would give me $200 for it, long as "I" bought her what she wanted. :devil:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
interesting, didn't know they had that. I REALLY want a FALCON HORIZON RESIN blue, like the way they look. but I don't care for the factory coils.

The regular Fireluke tanks (not mesh) come with the RTA deck. I haven't tried one, but I'm gonna.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just found out my employer is not giving out any christmas bonus this year. We (engineering dept.) saved this company hundreds of thousands this year. At least give us something. Sorry, I had to vent somewhere.

5 more days...

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just found out my employer is not giving out any christmas bonus this year. We (engineering dept.) saved this company hundreds of thousands this year. At least give us something. Sorry, I had to vent somewhere.

5 more days...
Damn that sucks dude

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Damn that sucks dude
big time. The first thought that went through my mind was I need to find a different job. The only thing holding me back is I like the people and atmosphere here. As an engineer anywhere else, I could get quarterly bonuses plus a Christmas one.

I'm pretty pissed. My boss said the CEO is stressed because he doesn't want people to be mad. Of course they're going to be mad. A lot of people count on it for christmas presents and such. Especially people like me, who live paycheck to paycheck.

VU Sponsors