Become a Patron!

Chief King RDA by Squid Industries

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor

I have one on order. Squid Industries is owned by a retired veteran. It looks like a nice RDA and supporting a veteran owned business is a plus. I will post a review when I get it. Hopefully it will work and look good on the new Rage mod I have coming.

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years

I have one on order. Squid Industries is owned by a retired veteran. It looks like a nice RDA and supporting a veteran owned business is a plus. I will post a review when I get it. Hopefully it will work and look good on the new Rage mod I have coming.
Post as soon as you can. We disagree about most everything but this is one thing I agree with you on. The guy is a super cool guy, down to earth, responds to messages, and just generally makes me really like this company. Unfortunately I went with something else because I don't really prefer regulated mods, and now build my own.

But, this guy is also a recovering addict, and to be a combat veteran, that dope shit don't discriminate. It rips through communities. I am making a huge effort to work a program to change more than just using drugs. To change my life. Go to college, eventually start my own company. This guy gives people hope.

Have a good one and I hope to see your review soon

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Post as soon as you can. We disagree about most everything but this is one thing I agree with you on. The guy is a super cool guy, down to earth, responds to messages, and just generally makes me really like this company. Unfortunately I went with something else because I don't really prefer regulated mods, and now build my own.

But, this guy is also a recovering addict, and to be a combat veteran, that dope shit don't discriminate. It rips through communities. I am making a huge effort to work a program to change more than just using drugs. To change my life. Go to college, eventually start my own company. This guy gives people hope.

Have a good one and I hope to see your review soon

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
It's good to hear you're straightening your life around for the better. It's tough but keep it up. You'll be much better in the end.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
@KingPin! We have a copywrited problem :p

Just messing around. This is a cool atty squidoode came up with. Lots of options for high wattage vapers.

Batman is a fun reviewer to watch. Seems like a genuinely good dude.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
@KingPin! We have a copywrited problem :p

Just messing around. This is a cool atty squidoode came up with. Lots of options for high wattage vapers.

Batman is a fun reviewer to watch. Seems like a genuinely good dude.
Batman is a fairly new reviewer so he hasn't been bought out. I like his style so far. He keeps it real so far. What's hilarious is when he doesn't like something.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Batman is a fairly new reviewer so he hasn't been bought out. I like his style so far. He keeps it real so far. What's hilarious is when he doesn't like something.
I'll have to look at more of his reviews to see what you mean about when he doesn't like something. I've only seen a handful or less of his reviews.

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Looks like VV used a cheap insulator. Good on batman for being honest about it. What happened to him is Fucking dangerous.

Agreed. I don't like Vandy Vape for other reasons but this just adds to it. I have really seen anything else about the Lit.

St.Roostifer

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Agreed. I don't like Vandy Vape for other reasons but this just adds to it. I have really seen anything else about the Lit.
I've read mixed things on VV. Some swear by them and other hate them. I'm just not impressed with anything they've made so I never bothered purchasing any of their products. Honestly I doubt I ever do.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Yeah it does. It's OK we all know who the original is. Take their cloning as a compliment. ;)

Hahaha it’s fine I’m not that precious mate

wanna get the double barrel 2.1 speaking of squid industries

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
HOLY CRAP! They really didn't name this RDA right. They should have named it Cloud King. This RDA is insane. I got mine tonight and installed dual nichrome80 .16ohm rectangle wire coils. Flavor is very good but the clouds are crazy! Do not use the supplied coils. They ohmed out at .06-.07 with dual coils. This will find a home on my Rage when it gets here.

Last edited:

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Has anyone else picked one of these excellent RDAs up yet. I really liking mine. You have to be careful to not over squonk it but this RDA is great.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Is it cloudy over flavour Don? Not overly liking the graphics on the side of it myself

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
Is it cloudy over flavour Don? Not overly liking the graphics on the side of it myself
Not at all. I have the top airflow just barely open maybe 25% and it has plenty of airflow and great flavor. If you open the top airflow wide open the flavor is diminished and the clouds are just crazy.

KingPin!

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Not at all. I have the top airflow just barely open maybe 25% and it has plenty of airflow and great flavor. If you open the top airflow wide open the flavor is diminished and the clouds are just crazy.

What kind of build you running? Still using the one above?

Don29palms

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Unlisted Vendor
What kind of build you running? Still using the one above?
Yes I am. I put in the squonk pin and put in on my Gbox. I've been using it all week. I'm getting a Desire Rage squonk mod in the mail today. I'm going to make up some claptoned rectangle wire coils for the Chief King and it will find it's home on the Rage. I made some Pumpkin Pie ejuice the other night. One of my favorites. A friend said he could taste the whip cream flavor on the exhale when he hit my vape. I wish my taste buds were that good.

VU Sponsors