Become a Patron!

Cherry Flavor Similar To Cherry Chap-Stick

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok, my wife loves cherry flavored Chap-Stick, and was wondering if there're any recipes out there for a juice that has that kind of cherry flavor. Any help is much appreciated!:)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
FA Black Cherry and a tiny amount of vanilla.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Start at 3-4% for the Cherry and .5% for the vanilla

Ashlie Gantt

Member For 4 Years
Cap's sweet strawberry and tfa's strawberry in a 2:1 ratio give the fake strawberry Chapstick flavor to me (more lipsmacker brand than Chapstick though) so that might be a start. Would she settle for the strawberry instead of cherry? If not, the only cherry I've had that might be close is osdiy's wild cherrylicious. Add some capella super sweet for that weird sweetness and a touch of vanilla swirl maybe to add a creaminess.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Cap's sweet strawberry and tfa's strawberry in a 2:1 ratio give the fake strawberry Chapstick flavor to me (more lipsmacker brand than Chapstick though) so that might be a start. Would she settle for the strawberry instead of cherry? If not, the only cherry I've had that might be close is osdiy's wild cherrylicious. Add some capella super sweet for that weird sweetness and a touch of vanilla swirl maybe to add a creaminess.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Thanks, I'll give that a try. I did make the one suggested above, and she liked it pretty well, but I'm always game for trying something different.

VU Sponsors