Become a Patron!

Check battery

Batteries aren’t built in.... It takes 2 batteries.... I put my friends batteries in it and it worked fine, the ones I have, haven’t been used in a while

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
You likely have done like @The Cromwell said. Easy test would be to check the voltage of those batteries or attempt to charge them externally. You will likely need to get some new batteries.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Thanks for the advice guys.. I’m new to this, I’ll get new batteries and see where that goes

Dont dismiss testing the batteries with a voltmeter and external charger. You may only have a single bad cell that is preventing the balance charging in the mod from charging either.

gbalkam

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Thanks for the advice guys.. I’m new to this, I’ll get new batteries and see where that goes
I would probably try charging your friends batteries first as a control group. New batteries won't help if your USB charger is shot. But, there is a major advantage to just biting the bullet and buying that external battery charger for $30. Like not staring at the mod waiting for the green light to come on while thinking about heating your ejuice on a spool over a candle flame. lol. I like large coils and warm temp.. so I use about 3x (2 batteries) a day.. 2 in my mod, 4 on the charger.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dont dismiss testing the batteries with a voltmeter and external charger. You may only have a single bad cell that is preventing the balance charging in the mod from charging either.
True but he will need a new pair for a dual battery mod, so that they are fairly closely matched up.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Even if he needs new batteries no sense in tossing one if it's good. This is how stashes get built.
True but he will need a new pair for a dual battery mod, so that they are fairly closely matched up.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

PoppaVic

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@VaporJoe recently posted a 25R sales link to those folks - I got myself 6x 25r pretty cheap.

They were tolerable, considering all the nonsense with pics of yer DL today.

VU Sponsors