Become a Patron!

Check atomizer - VooPoo grag mini v2

My voopoo drag mini V2 keeps telling me to check atomizer but I can't take apart the tank, I noticed that the bottom metal plate of the U2 force tank has a gap which is noticeable when I screw the tank on to the mod which may be causing it to not connect but I have no idea what to do as I have tried to take it apart but have had no luck.

Thanks in advance for any help

vuJim

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
My voopoo drag mini V2 keeps telling me to check atomizer but I can't take apart the tank,
Can't take apart the tank? How will you replace the coil when the one that's in it reaches end of life?

I noticed that the bottom metal plate of the U2 force tank has a gap which is noticeable when I screw the tank on to the mod
Do you mean the bottom of the tank and the top of the 510 mounting area atop the mod? That's not unusual. Means either the mod's 510 connector is a little shallow for the length of the tank's 510 connector--or vice-versa. Shouldn't be a problem, because the threading on the outside of the tank's 510 connector is what supplies the connection.

which may be causing it to not connect but I have no idea what to do as I have tried to take it apart but have had no luck.
Brand new tanks can sometimes be a bear to take apart. I had to use all the hand strength I could to get my last brand-new tank apart the other day. Maybe tap somebody with more hand strength to help you get it apart the first time?

Have you tried another tank on that mod? That tank on another mod?

VU Sponsors