Become a Patron!

"Check Atomizer" message

I have a sigelei 50W box mod. It worked for a few hours the day I got it. Ever since then I have been getting a message on the screen saying "check atomizer" every time I try to fire it. I have tried a new battery, replacing the pin on the mod, different and brand new atomizers, and adjusting the pin on the mod and the atomizer. Nothing seems to help. The sigelei is the only mod I have so its my only way to vape. I haven't found an answer to this anywhere. Please help!

bystander

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
While I don't have any experience with the Sig 50W, I did get this issue on a Hana clone. Check the 510 connection to ensure it's making contact. Clean it out, along with the atty/tank that you're using as necessary. Sadly - and not to say this is going to happen to you too - my box died soon after. Reason was probably the bang-up job they did with the wiring... caused an arc that killed the board, apparently.

If you just got it recently, reach out to the vendor and see if it's still under warranty. Hope this helps...

tnumbers

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Either the atomizer is not making full contact with the 510 center pin, or the wiring has come loose on the inside. Thats about your only possibilities.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There were a bunch of people having issues with it not reading atomizers correctly or displaying incorrect ohms.. I would contact the vendor right away

maybe go pick up an ego battery at a local shop or something to hold you over?

I have a sigelei 50W box mod. It worked for a few hours the day I got it. Ever since then I have been getting a message on the screen saying "check atomizer" every time I try to fire it. I have tried a new battery, replacing the pin on the mod, different and brand new atomizers, and adjusting the pin on the mod and the atomizer. Nothing seems to help. The sigelei is the only mod I have so its my only way to vape. I haven't found an answer to this anywhere. Please help!
I had that problem. Many times it is just cleaning the connections on the battery pack and the tank.

Recently it was with a new atomizer. What I did was to clean the atomizer by running water through it. Then after blow through each end to expel any water. After letting it dry for a few minutes I inserted it into my tank and primed it. Works fine now. Also discovered it is much safer to use the .4 or .5 ohm atomizer for a safe device.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors