Become a Patron!

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I've purchased from a lot of places but my favorite has to be advancedvapesupply.com
they are a member here, specialize in SS wire (mostly 316 but have 430 as well) and have good fast shipping and lots of fancy wire. My faves are the SS430 clapton wire and the SS316 vertebraid (6 wires braided) as well as their fused clapton SS316 is nice as well.

If you want super cheap and just use kenthal I've ordered from gear best before rolls of 100ft of 28G kenthal for 99 cents

Dutch0hms

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Crazywirecompany or Juicejunkie are also great ;), if u are from europe the shipping costs wouldnt brake the bank ;)

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Crazywirecompany or Juicejunkie are also great ;), if u are from europe the shipping costs wouldnt brake the bank ;)
Crazy wire did a terrible job for me and their ss430 wire doesn't appear to actually be ss430

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

theepicpath

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ebay for sure! I have compared ebay listings to the brands actual site and some times they sell wire on ebay for a lot less it might not be constant but thats how I do it. I got some kbee vapor and all the different sizes i got were at least 30-50% less.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm a first time builder..just got some locally.... robbery compared to online. $8.50 for 30' of 26g kanthal. ....I asked about stainless........$15 for 15' of ss316

theepicpath

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Holy cow man yea that retail for ya though ik thinner wire is a little cheaper but i got 1000' of 40g for 13 bucks lol
If you can stand to wait always order online.

pizzadave80

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just went local because the guy has been very helpful...I'll be eBaying other stuff..... I was gonna buy an avocado from him..... $56..... it's hard to pay that when they are online for $20

theepicpath

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yea I try to limit myself to only buying juice localy but I love the vape shops i go to ( shout out to uraban myst alternatives and thatn's no smoke) so I don't mind helping out the local secne, specially with all these regulations that kept comiong.

knifeguysreview

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just saw 1000' 16g wire lightning vapes for $240 who wants to split that 20 ways with me?

Lol

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Used to get my wire from lightning vapes and kidneypuncher, then I found Temco. Much cheaper, a lot cleaner, and better all around wire.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

rsimpson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I use Temco and Lightning Vapes. I've noticed better prices at LV for things like 250' of 36ga kanthal (about 1/2 the price excluding shipping) and better prices from Temco on others. As a general rule I shop both, compare prices, and if the difference is less than a buck or so I go with Temco. I haven't gotten any bad wire from either source

VapeVillian

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I use Temco and Lightning Vapes. I've noticed better prices at LV for things like 250' of 36ga kanthal (about 1/2 the price excluding shipping) and better prices from Temco on others. As a general rule I shop both, compare prices, and if the difference is less than a buck or so I go with Temco. I haven't gotten any bad wire from either source
Some prices are slightly cheaper on LV, but for that extra 2-5% in cost at Temco, your not getting heavily oiled and kinked wire. I hated getting ribbon wire that was bent and twisted. Can't even use my 1000ft of 32g as it's all tangled and knotted. It's ridiculous. I've never had any of those issues with Temco.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors