Become a Patron!

Cheapest place to buy clear PET unicorn/CG bottles?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Where is the cheapest place you've found to buy the clear PET unicorn/CG bottles?
I am specifically looking for the 60ml and 120ml.

I only need about 20 x 60ml and 10 x 120ml so the high qty bulk orders don't work for me.

I found this one and tried to call BCV to make sure it's the bottle I wanted but couldn't get an answer.
https://www.bullcityflavors.com/4oz-pet-round-bottle/
Has anyone bought these?
Are they the clear CG bottle with the clear/white cap?

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
MDg3dKBfiCxVMq5Moe1sXbNJweBCOyHqKHgbHmIOMISJK5G4rh9cxQM-FxpJx3Dz4Ed1-6ewtsnjUTNuefKYc8yEnMynUyvz_Ol4RZPMtfAsxtv7HJrp9soQDiuPm09MpVclje9aXi9X3g3Ldzkk5FU9ro87uhqJtS9EAkPKIl7KhuEyuQA2Ggo6_BRSefLbrep-9bDxHWEGBj-R9zm5d0NlLX7iVyHRVjvReHIeplCdzCKIWz7Y9hRB-gyX6vQ0K-xmGi332uwx5CNog3LYxtHrDyNfINUOVQwbWxrFoFodMPIQkawZKRFUMMwHkVcFzR23o8KCnH8GokhS6Q_87eBD5MV7WtPGd3IuFi4QtbPhY198WnFVt1I2u61pXEQZ648kXNkSMnYh3kPkv0CEb5wK3s2JgBsQccw-MQganvLuneqSfTTi2CnqRqHLRHdhcV-iF-_J2huikDdUw7M0dcz30-rZWfEfYIKBn9shJ0JMJ-BxUrMhLyuwPBbM_-xRIYQ5ZhwqrdD-bA08kZYMyX2-APFC-tglMtq6CxStfDWhi6sjEPVQB4IusRi6EtBki8z5gz0B-tnEYDixi28MXYqVLMst1La2bMVdKX_6HiBW_iAwbBsk1mbB72re3Ho=w568-h757-no

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Are you sure because that one in the picture was from Vaping Watch and I think it is 100

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Are you sure because that one in the picture was from Vaping Watch and I think it is 100
Yesssssssss... I'm sure, that's the co. I work for ... lol :rolleyes:

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Maybe the Webmaster screwed up and did not give the option for different sizes?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Where's all my DIY peeps at??

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I get my 120s from Nic River. I don't know if they're cheapest, but for me they're the most convenient as I only buy 10 or so at a time and they're my main DIY supplier. The tips are a little big for refilling top-fill gasket slit tanks like a TFV8, but they work. https://www.nicotineriver.com/collections/bottles/products/120ml-chubby-gorilla-unicorn
I don't use 60s, but they have those too.

These PET unicorns do start to crease pretty quick, but they don't leak like the HDPE tapered tip ones. Word to the wise, if you do a lot of transferring from 120 ml to smaller bottles, you're better off with the PET cylindrical or bullet twist tops. Their flow rate is much higher than the unicorn tip.

Last edited:

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I get most of my plastic bottles from this seller on ebay.

a-1distributing

With the free shipping they generally come out to much less than elsewhere. If you can find someone to split a pack with you you can get them as low as .20/each shipped.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Thanks gang!.. I found some on FT and eBay but wasn't sure if they were any good.
I get my 120s from Nic River. I don't know if they're cheapest, but for me they're the most convenient as I only buy 10 or so at a time and they're my main DIY supplier. The tips are a little big for refilling top-fill gasket slit tanks like a TFV8, but they work. https://www.nicotineriver.com/collections/bottles/products/120ml-chubby-gorilla-unicorn
I don't use 60s, but they have those too.

These PET unicorns do start to crease pretty quick, but they don't leak like the HDPE tapered tip ones. Word to the wise, if you do a lot of transferring from 120 ml to smaller bottles, you're better off with the PET cylindrical or bullet twist tops. Their flow rate is much higher than the unicorn tip.
Wow! Those are way cheaper than everywhere else. Do they have the Gorilla symbol on them? Are they the clear bottle and transparent/white lid?

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
I think there are alot of deal on DHGate which is in China. Can I have a question too that relates to pet bottles?
What do you recommend the clear a little bit sturdy bottle (I think that is gorilla 10mls) or the soft pet bottles like the one you can find in a squonk mod?

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I think there are alot of deal on DHGate which is in China. Can I have a question too that relates to pet bottles?
What do you recommend the clear a little bit sturdy bottle (I think that is gorilla 10mls) or the soft pet bottles like the one you can find in a squonk mod?
If you are going to be storing juice... PET are the best. These are the harder, clear bottles.
HDPE are the cloudy squishier bottles... these are okay short term, but they bleed flavor so not good for long term storage.
The squonk bottles are mostly silicone.

OcagePH

Member For 1 Year
If you are going to be storing juice... PET are the best. These are the harder, clear bottles.
HDPE are the cloudy squishier bottles... these are okay short term, but they bleed flavor so not good for long term storage.
The squonk bottles are mostly silicone.
I didn´t knew the difference until now. Thank you for clearing this one for me. I´ll go with Pet clear 10mls then, thank you once again.

jambi

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
20180912_092642[1].jpg 20180912_092732[1].jpg 20180912_092929[1].jpg
Thanks gang!.. I found some on FT and eBay but wasn't sure if they were any good.

Wow! Those are way cheaper than everywhere else. Do they have the Gorilla symbol on them? Are they the clear bottle and transparent/white lid?
There's a symbol on the bottom, idk what it is supposed to be, to me it looks like a female sex organ (admittedly, a lot of things look like that to me), but it says "CHUBBY GORILLA". Included pics of bottle and dropper to address your other questions. This particular example is a 2oz version, but the 120 ml is identical.

People seem to have some complaints about the tops being difficult to remove on these bottles. I haven't found this to be a problem. My simple method is to grasp the tip with a rag and pull sharply. A bit of strength is required, but they pop off cleanly for me. Occasionally I'll get a stubborn one that requires help with needlenose pliers.20180912_092642[1].jpg 20180912_092732[1].jpg 20180912_092929[1].jpg

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I get most of my plastic bottles from this seller on ebay.

a-1distributing

With the free shipping they generally come out to much less than elsewhere. If you can find someone to split a pack with you you can get them as low as .20/each shipped.
That's who I get my chubby gorilla bottles from. Great seller.

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
I use LDPE, user friendly and have had juices last over 2 years with no flavor loss or discoloring issues. LDPE doesn't let air in.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
View attachment 119597 View attachment 119598 View attachment 119599
There's a symbol on the bottom, idk what it is supposed to be, to me it looks like a female sex organ (admittedly, a lot of things look like that to me), but it says "CHUBBY GORILLA". Included pics of bottle and dropper to address your other questions. This particular example is a 2oz version, but the 120 ml is identical.

People seem to have some complaints about the tops being difficult to remove on these bottles. I haven't found this to be a problem. My simple method is to grasp the tip with a rag and pull sharply. A bit of strength is required, but they pop off cleanly for me. Occasionally I'll get a stubborn one that requires help with needlenose pliers.View attachment 119597 View attachment 119598 View attachment 119599
Thank you very much :inlove: I appreciate the pics! That's exactly what I needed to know. The symbol is a gorilla for "Chubby Gorilla" LOL.

VU Sponsors