Become a Patron!

Cheap Yihi mod

DrVapenstein

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Despite that I have no interest in TC I am slightly curious about Yihi boards. Haven't used one since my SX350. The Vsticking VK530 uses the SX530 and the IPV V-IT uses the SX540 and both can be had under $40. The VK has the joystick and the V-IT uses buttons. The form factors are nearly identical and the materials look just slightly nicer on the VK, but honestly neither of these mods is going to impress me for build or design. I'm just curious about the boards. Besides it'd be another back up device in the cupboard as a hedge against a world with no internet sales and maybe even no Chinese mods.

Anyone used both and like one over the other? Anyone use one and absolutely hate it? I'd like to hear about it.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I had both and preferred the VK.
Both mods are identical in terms of body. The vk had a slightly upgraded finish and the joystick. However, the body was identical, the battery door was identical, the 510 was identical. The joystick made the vk much easier and more intuitive to interact with. Other than that, they vaped the same. Because they vaped the same, I would be hard pressed to justify paying much more for one over the other. (Maybe 1o bucks if I preferred the looks of one over the other)

Last edited:

VU Sponsors