Become a Patron!

Cheap juice that isn't cough syrup?

CthulhuSaves

Member For 2 Years
Please correct me if I'm posting in the wrong section.

I'm looking for recommendations for juice sellers. Two criteria are in play, here:

1. I'm hunting for those sites that offer 120ml bottles in the 12-15 dollar range (well, under 20, really).

2. The sites aren't freakin' VG-only.

I swear, I keep seeing banner ads for cheap 120ml bottles, but every time I rush over to check 'em out, they're all 20/80, 30/70 or "Max VG" with no variation or traditional blends. Pisses me off to no end.

I've found ONE site that has a 70/30 option, which I can live with (I'm an 80/20 kinda guy), and that was the TMAXX line from Vaping Watch. God bless 'em.

If anybody knows of other places to get "real" juice (yeah, I said it), I'll love ya forever if you post the info for me, and anyone else in the same boat.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Just to be clear... what is your preferred VG % ?

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks. Dominant Vapor is a good one, and Vaper's Hero does 60/40, which isn't bad once in awhile. The others, except for the TMAXX juice, are all heavy VG-only blends.
Most any vendor will make the ratio you want, if you ask.

Additionally, have you considered DIY?
I'm pretty picky as well, so I make my own. It's cheap, easy and fun.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

CthulhuSaves

Member For 2 Years
Most any vendor will make the ratio you want, if you ask.

Additionally, have you considered DIY?
I'm pretty picky as well, so I make my own. It's cheap, easy and fun.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I've toyed with DIY, but wasn't particularly adept with it. One of those things that I assumed was idiot proof, until I proved the assumption wrong. Lots of spitting nasty juice ensued. lol I'm not against revisiting the idea, perhaps with a bit more caution and patience, but I do enjoy "the hunt" and trying other people's creations.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I'm using the traditional PG/VG notation. I rejected the memo (that I never got anyway) that started telling everyone to muck things up by switching them and confusing the hell out of everyone. :)
This is why I asked the exact VG % that you are seeking. We will be better able to assist you if you tell us your preferred VG %.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've toyed with DIY, but wasn't particularly adept with it. One of those things that I assumed was idiot proof, until I proved the assumption wrong. Lots of spitting nasty juice ensued. lol I'm not against revisiting the idea, perhaps with a bit more caution and patience, but I do enjoy "the hunt" and trying other people's creations.
We have an awesome DIY area here too, DIY you can custom your own ratio's and flavors to your liking, Good luck!!:wave:

CthulhuSaves

Member For 2 Years
(its 80%pg 20%vg btw)

Yeah, when I started vaping 80/20 was the default everywhere, so that's what I got used to. A slightly smaller percentage went for 70/30, and the folks with PG allergies usually got 50/50, but I rarely saw other percentages used.

Until Annette founded Virgin Vapor, that is, which was the vaping equivalent of a health food store back then. "All organic!" The VG she used was different than the stuff I see used these days, though. Much thinner (even before she began diluting it with purified water). I could actually vape that VG without choking, unlike now. Oh... memories of Khona Coffee Milkshake. Bliss. :)

CthulhuSaves

Member For 2 Years
Well, shoot. Called Sean at TheSauce and they don't do custom ratios anymore. Really wanted to try their Open Road (caramel Rice Krispies!), Caramel Waffle Cappuccino and Vanilla Bean Cream. Those sounded amazing, and with the new customer discount I coulda got 120s of all three for thirty bucks, shipped. Major bummer. Super nice guy, though.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Well, shoot. Called Sean at TheSauce and they don't do custom ratios anymore. Really wanted to try their Open Road (caramel Rice Krispies!), Caramel Waffle Cappuccino and Vanilla Bean Cream. Those sounded amazing, and with the new customer discount I coulda got 120s of all three for thirty bucks, shipped. Major bummer. Super nice guy, though.
We have the FDA to thank for that :(

CthulhuSaves

Member For 2 Years
We have the FDA to thank for that :(

As much as I love ragging on the FDA, in this instance it's just a matter of it having become too problematic. He referenced it being too time-consuming, but also cited their bulk orders (80 gallon drums of pre-mixed liquid) making it impossible to do (or something to that effect --I'm paraphrasing from memory, and hadn't had my coffee yet).

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
https://www.centralvapors.com/bulk-e-juice/
https://www.centralvapors.com/e-juice-sample-pack/

The drop down box shows a 70pg/ 30vg - Maybe try a sample pack to see what flavors you like before splurging on the 250ml size.
I have only tried a few flavors and they were nice, but I use 30pg/70vg blends- so the flavors would probably taste different on the pg/vg blends.
I have been buying all my cheap juice from the SauceLA and Om Vapor but those are in high vg. I have used Vapors Hero(Mad Cow) again in the higher vg- I understand that you are looking for high pg liquids..

Last edited:

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Nice one, thank you. I can live with 70/30 (did you notice they've got a max PG option, too? Wow). I'm even more pleased to see such a variety of different flavors. This'll make a nice addition to the (sadly small) list. :)
No I did not see the Max pg option, but maybe this company will be what you are looking for. I have ordered from them and they are very quick shippers and I mainly buy 18650 batteries and coils and a few RDAs, but have tried a few of their liquids and they were very good, except I vape the higher vg and my nic is at 3mgs- I have won a few Central Vapors contests( $15.00 each gift certificates) here on VU forum, very nice company!
If you try them let us know what you think! Hopefully you finally found your juice supplier.

CthulhuSaves

Member For 2 Years
If you try them let us know what you think! Hopefully you finally found your juice supplier.

I'll definitely give them a try. It's not that PG shops aren't out there, although I was shocked when I noticed so many stores switching to just VG (so much for catering to new vapers --guess it's all about the money now), but all the sales and cheap 120 ml bottles seemed to only be coming from those VG sellers. Thus this thread. :) I figure there are cheap PG/VG sellers to be had, if only we could find 'em.

DiscountVapePen

Unlisted Vendor
Check my shop guys :), Discount Vape Pen - Online vape shop for cheap vape mods, e liquid, tanks and more. Ship worldwide!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rex EvErything

Member For 1 Year
Not necessarily "cheap" but Alushion E liquids offered a variety of ratios....was pretty much the only vendorl I used 4 yaers ago

dez

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Please correct me if I'm posting in the wrong section.

I'm looking for recommendations for juice sellers. Two criteria are in play, here:

1. I'm hunting for those sites that offer 120ml bottles in the 12-15 dollar range (well, under 20, really).

2. The sites aren't freakin' VG-only.

I swear, I keep seeing banner ads for cheap 120ml bottles, but every time I rush over to check 'em out, they're all 20/80, 30/70 or "Max VG" with no variation or traditional blends. Pisses me off to no end.

I've found ONE site that has a 70/30 option, which I can live with (I'm an 80/20 kinda guy), and that was the TMAXX line from Vaping Watch. God bless 'em.

If anybody knows of other places to get "real" juice (yeah, I said it), I'll love ya forever if you post the info for me, and anyone else in the same boat.

Thanks.

I found a couple of websites a while back that were good, (the descriptions are almost erotic, LOL), the one that I remember was mostly 70/30 vg/pg, and the bottles were about 110mg, & are about $12- at least they were then.. It is called "CheapEjuice.com".

Also, if you would like ANYTHING from "MOM AND POP VAPOR SHOP", I can make it for you at a MUCH CHEAPER PRICE. So if you are interested- you can check out their flavors- (they sell 10mL bottles).. & all of the flavors I've tried are VERY GOOD.. and I can make it however you like, with your specifications for nicotine, flavor %, and VG/PG, and you could pay through PayPal.
I've been making my own juice from them for a couple of years.. And it's quite easy for me. Flavor is EXACT.

I'm on disability, so it would be a way for me to make a little money, & for you to SAVE A LOT OF MONEY! (In the next couple of days I'm going to put up an ad in the unlisted vendors section.)

-PM ME IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, SO I DON'T MISS YOU.

Good luck! Dez

VU Sponsors