Become a Patron!

Cheap/good Melo/iJust coils (97 cents/5 pack)

Barbara E.

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
If you like these tanks, VaporBeast has the Vapmod X-tank coils on sale/clearance for 97 cents/5 pack. (Yes, you read that right.) They will work in the melo/ijust tanks with just a tiny bit of fiddling - simply pull out the bottom pin and replace it with the bottom pin of an old melo/ijust coil. Fits perfectly and takes about five seconds. And it's a great coil, I've been using one for several days now. They come in 0.2 and 0.6 ohm and can easily handle more power than many similar-resistance coils.

I don't know how many VaporBeast has but I just checked and they're in stock right now.

This will not work for Atlantis tanks since they need the top threading on the coil. But the melo/ijust tanks don't use that top threading and work fine.

Hope this comes in helpful for someone. I stocked up with a couple hundred of these coils.

PS - someone told me the x-tank coils fit the vaporesso tank 'as is' but I haven't confirmed that...

PPS - I think there's also a 10% off coupon ('TENOFF') but don't quote me on that. And free shipping over $35.00.

VU Sponsors