Become a Patron!

Cheap E juice from yours truly ;)

would you guys consider trying some ejuice from me?

• yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VaporCloudsells

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Dudes and girls its vapor cloud here and Ive got cheap e juice for you guys 30ml bottles for 8 and for 15 ml 5

so my question to you guys is do you want it? everything on the juice is customized from pg to vg and nic lvl.

Vote up Above you silly vapers

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
What is your $&H charge?

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Because I mix and sell to friends and family and even then know how hard it can be to get other folks to try my stuff I think I would be willing to try yours.
I think that if you are doing it properly and cleanly and your ingredients are good and reputable then why not give a new up and coming mixer a chance?

However, this does mean that I am actually going to buy from you ;)
I'm just trying to give you a vote of confidence:)

VaporCloudsells

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fishee I understand you brother. Most locals I try to sell to figure I have no idea what im doing and think im money hungry. when in reality Im just offering a product thats a+ and cheaper then any store around me. email me at (email removed as per forum rules) for what ever you guys would like to try. any flavor you guys like just post it and ill respond with a list of flavors.

Last edited by a moderator:

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I just want to know if you are mixing in the bathtub or toilet? Just kidding! Good luck! Why don't you let us know what flavors you have perfected? :)

Eric DeCastro

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would that is how much i buy it from Mt baker. i wouldn't mind trying out some new stuff.

you mix 50/50 3mg? and 100% VG 3mg?

eliquidwholesale

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes, SK brand *EDITED BY MOD* don't only mean low quality, but also mean refused to high profits. Because as e liquid manufacturer have strength to control the costs. In other words manufacturer don't spend lots of money operating brand just like famous brand e juice company. *EDITED BY MOD*

----------------
@eliquidwholesale - please respect the OP's thread. Advertising your own product in someone else's thread equates to spam, and we frown on spam around here..... you are welcome to start your own thread in the unlisted vendors area. Thanks for your understanding.

Last edited by a moderator:

VaporCloudsells

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys I got the site up and we sell 30 ml bottles for 7.45 with free kanthal and cotton we've had tons of sales and made it into a shop out in long island.

cbrplume

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Very cool. I promote this for sure. These 900% profit margins are ridiculous around where I'm at. Mom and pop shops charging 18+ for they juice. Common how's that cheaper than cigs? Specially when it only cost like a 2 dollars to make.

VU Sponsors