Become a Patron!

cheap drip tips from a US supplier...?

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
im a big fan of the POM drip tips that fasttech sells, but i have been having some pretty terrible service from them lately and i would prefer to find a supplier in the US for these tips (or any really).

now i know kindney puncher and other sites carry these tips, but they want like $5+ each for them. that is blasphemy.

anyone aware of a US supplier with good prices on drip tips?

Joshua Iles

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Vapor beast has a decent selection of drip tips and their prices aren't terrible. I usually try to get one or two when I order my coils from there.

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
you know the short delrin or POM driptips that fit the derringer really well? that is what im after.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
you know the short delrin or POM driptips that fit the derringer really well? that is what im after.
OOOHHH, thats what POM means.
I normally use my dremel to make drip tips shorter, for what its worth.

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
OOOHHH, thats what POM means.
I normally use my dremel to make drip tips shorter, for what its worth.

i do the same. after cleaning my drip tips they get boiled. anyway, i forgot about them last time and they all melted! felt like such an ass. haha

$5 is blasphemy? That seriously limits your options but MVS has a few under 5.

http://www.myvaporstore.com/Drip-Tips-E-Cigarette-s/68.htm

yes i know it limits me from US suppliers. i just find it hard to pay $5 for a little piece of plastic. if it was SS or something i could understand. but for plastic...? blasphemy i tell ya! i may have to check with my buddy with 3D printers.

or i suppose i will keep ordering from slowtech and get them for $1 a piece. they even have teflon versions now. just didnt want to have to use them anymore.

thanks everyone!

trlrtrash13

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I actually just ordered something from ft the other day and it shipped on schedule. They might be back on track, but you never know with them.
TT

2c5000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah i know. im waiting on a 5 pack of them from there right now. ordered on 3/14. then last week i get a small envelope from china. didnt say fasttech on it so it was weird. it says "flashlight" on the "contents" portion of the shipping label, but contains a 12V DC car adapter for something.

anyway, i shot them pics and they advised it wasnt from them. no idea what that is about.

so i wait

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered several drip tips from FT on 2/23, "shipped" on 3/6. However, the status is showing "Origin Post is preparing shipment" ever since. FT has started an investigation process with the Post, which can last up to two months. Still no updates, nor shipping of a new package. It's the third time I had to wait more than a month for an order. Strike three! You're out!

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
i do the same. after cleaning my drip tips they get boiled. anyway, i forgot about them last time and they all melted! felt like such an ass. haha
Oh man, that sucks! My local shop normally has wide-ish, short delrin tips for 5 or 6 dollars. It is expensive, but product in hand is always worth more to me.

VU Sponsors