Become a Patron!

Charlie noble, halo, vape dojo

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm loving these Charlie noble liquids. So far I've tried Blue Bay (has a blueberry taste kind of reminded of rice Krispy treats for some reason). Siren song, which has a strawberry kick but not over powering. I've noticed my mouth does not dry out as much with the charlie noble liquids. They are also very smooth. It might be the high vg. Next in line on my desk is Neptune's nectar.

The only liquid I've tried from vape dojo is chocomint. I wasn't a huge fan. Felt like something was missing and it messed with my tummy.

The best chocolaty flavors I've tried so far is from halo, which is Shamrock and Belgian cocoa. Belgian cocoa reminded me of hot chocolate.

Some halo ones I did not like we're twisted Java and Cafe mocha. I suspected I wouldn't like these anyway. They have a coffee taste. I don't like coffee.

Some other pretty decent halo ones I've tried are kringles curse (candy cane peppermint taste) and Malibu (not sure how to describe that one).

Charlie noble liquids are at the top of my list right now .

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vape Dojo was my very first vendor so I'll always have a special place for them in my heart.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vape Dojo was my very first vendor so I'll always have a special place for them in my heart.
Mine too. Do you remember Tony's Stash or Joey's Special Sauce? I'm going back to when they first opened and only had like 8 basic flavors and these were their first "mixes" :)

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
the dojo hooked me up with my emow, nice place. Might go there and sample some flavors.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Mine too. Do you remember Tony's Stash or Joey's Special Sauce? I'm going back to when they first opened and only had like 8 basic flavors and these were their first "mixes" :)
My first purchase from them was the katina evod kit, came with an evod, a battery and a charger for $14. I might not have even started vaping if not for that tempting offer.

CosmicVapor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have you tried Charlie's custard from Charlie Noble? Taste pretty good to me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mipado

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I love Charlie Noble treasure island v2, great sap

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors