Become a Patron!

Changing juice along with coils

Im just looking for some personal opinions. I have been using a juice along with my mesh coil but, i want to switch to a new juice, my coil is still good but have a spare coil here. my plan was to put the new coil in to use the new juice so i dont get any flavour of the previous stuff. If i do this is it ok to put the old coil back in when i go back to the old juice?.

Basically what im getting at is, will my coil still be good if i leave it sit for a few days , will it still be exactly how i left it when i pop it back in again and switch juices again?

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Im just looking for some personal opinions. I have been using a juice along with my mesh coil but, i want to switch to a new juice, my coil is still good but have a spare coil here. my plan was to put the new coil in to use the new juice so i dont get any flavour of the previous stuff. If i do this is it ok to put the old coil back in when i go back to the old juice?.

Basically what im getting at is, will my coil still be good if i leave it sit for a few days , will it still be exactly how i left it when i pop it back in again and switch juices again?
If you vape it almost dry then switching might not be a problem if the first juice is one that's real prominent. Like cinnamon or mint or chocolate. If they're both fruits then just add the new. Sometimes I don't even cotton change depending. The new juice will work it self up in most cases.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Well yes they are both fruit flavours but the one i currently am vaping is guavaberry ice, it has a cooling sensation , i dont think they used menthol it must be something else but i read that these types of flavouring can linger

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well yes they are both fruit flavours but the one i currently am vaping is guavaberry ice, it has a cooling sensation , i dont think they used menthol it must be something else but i read that these types of flavouring can linger

Yep, if you put the used coil in a safe spot, it'll be just the same later on. I'd probably rinse it with hot water and pat dry it first

Are coils still good as long as the cotton isnt gunked up? I went through about 60ml of juice on 1 coils and took the coil out to change it but their is pretty much no build up on it whats so ever, can i still get more life out of this coil?

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Are coils still good as long as the cotton isnt gunked up? I went through about 60ml of juice on 1 coils and took the coil out to change it but their is pretty much no build up on it whats so ever, can i still get more life out of this coil?

Sounds like you can, yep

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
If I have a coil that is not spent and am switching to a flavor with the same profile changing it in my opinion is a waste of a coil. Now if you make a radical change like Menthol to a Desert then you should change the coil. I have dedicated tanks for different profiles so not big deal to use a fruit in a fruit tank. Just my personal opinion from my experience. When I first started vaping different flavors I had 5-6 coils sitting in Ziplock Bags.

stanglifemike

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years

I would think that wrapping it up in saran wrap would keep it from drying out and also keep anything from getting in it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Pastorfuzz

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Back when I first started vaping, I only had one tank so changing flavors, I would swap the coil and put the used one in a baggie and squeeze the air out.
When I went back to that coil it still worked well. Didn't even have to prime it.

VU Sponsors