Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
*This is beyond serious:*
Too many of our friends and family are getting sick. This is a VIRAL FLU and extremely contagious.
It is SEVEN time worse than the normal flu according to my doctor of 48 years.
Your last flu shot will NOT work with this one.

Hand sanitizer, wipes, masks and, even stay home to avoid the airborne virus. Those of you with children take special care. Insure your kids can't come in the house until they sanitize their hands then blow their nose. Wipe every door knob and anything they touch. So many children have died because of this. Adults are down for weeks!

Read this released just today from WebMD Health News:
https://www.webmd.com/cold-and-flu/news/20180112/cdc-flu-widesrpead-more-to-come

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I contracted the flu at Christmas 2014 from my sister's grandchildren. She wound up getting it also.

It was a bad one for me. I am unable to handle flues well at all. 104 temp had me at the hospital and doctor at least 2 times. I was informed it was a viral flu. It lasted 9 WEEKS! If I contract this new flu it will literally be a danger to me. I did get the flu shot for 6 strains but this new flu has a truckload.

Air to caution and be well, my friends.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Eat properly, and NOBODY would get sick. Fuck those mercury base flu shots, which are worse than a flu.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yep the hospitals here are at 75% or so of capacity mostly with flu victims....
Mercury and such aside it appears that the flu shots totally missed the mark with this years flu.
And Vaccine makers have had no legal liability in the USA for their products since 1988.
You cannot sue them even if it kills ya.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I vape 50/50 or 60/40 and have only had one cold in 3 years.
and it was minimal.

And I do NOT eat healthy.

The Cromwell

I am a BOT
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
LOL
I can still vaguely remember cigarette commercials where they claimed it was healthy to smoke.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
LOL
I can still vaguely remember cigarette commercials where they claimed it was healthy to smoke.
I vaguely remember too. Big Tobacco has had a good run, although its about done with now.

VU Sponsors