Become a Patron!

cCELL ceramic 24k gold plated coil

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys vepresso just came out with a ceramic coil that's basically amazing in every way honestly. My question is someone told me ceramic can kill you which is not good haha xD

Anyways has anyone taken the shot of using this coil yet? Is it good?
Pros
Cons
Ect

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How can you find it amazing, if you have never used it? Probably just another gimmick...

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How can you find it amazing, if you have never used it? Probably just another gimmick...
No dry hit
No burnt wicks
Heats the juice evenly for Better flavor
Self cleaning
The list goes on for a bit

stevegmu

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No im jus

just repeating info from the details on the website and the 5 reviews on youtube ive watched to confirm it
Of course the vendor will say they are the greatest coil ever... I don't take much stock in reviews, probably done by the vendor, but they seem pretty cheap, so why not just try them for yourself?

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Of course the vendor will say they are the greatest coil ever... I don't take much stock in reviews, probably done by the vendor, but they seem pretty cheap, so why not just try them for yourself?
Its a 0.9ohm coil. Im waiting for the 0.5ohm

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It is your health man.
Untreated ceramics are dangerous, the vape doughnuts look cool but I seriously have my doubts on the wire to ceramic connection safety side of it.

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is your health man.
Untreated ceramics are dangerous, the vape doughnuts look cool but I seriously have my doubts on the wire to ceramic connection safety side of it.
Yeah ill look into it and see if I can figure something out about it

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys vepresso just came out with a ceramic coil that's basically amazing in every way honestly. My question is someone told me ceramic can kill you which is not good haha xD

Pros
Cons
Ect

You are watching the wrong reviews. I would avoid the coils, they are not only a gimmick, they also could have potential health risk.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sounds great I will look into it....by all means go to the greatest lengths to verify saftey, but don't be put off by the naysayers and the fear mongers I vaped porous ceramic wicks in my gennys for over a year the flavor is amazing, the best flavor wick without doubt there is...the ceramic we used is AO...there was a group of us back in the day over at ECF before VU existed who vaped and made ceramic wicks and we had to listen to all sorts of hysterical disinformation....one of the guys who was really into ceramic wicks had a Phd. in toxicology and so I tended to listen to him more than the vauge rumors and knee jerk reactions of people who didn't know what the fuck they were talking about.....but like everything else in vaping educate yourself, protect yourself, and learn all you can about the technology and materials.ceramics are one of the safest cleanest materials you can use if it is the right ceramic.
as for the vaping doughnut they were a shite gimmick,but it was an idea, and all ideas should be aired...ceramics have been used in vaping for years...as atty bases, and there is even a new ceramic atty. as for all the promises that this coil makes I'm not sure....in my experince there is no such thing as a self cleaning anything.....

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Pros
Cons
Ect

It's amazing in every way except it might kill you... ok?

From what I've read and seen in video reviews, its not something I want to be a guinea pig for.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
asking the same fucking thing hoping to get a different answer.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
ceramic comes up every now and then as a component in vape gear. just like TC some like it others don't but i would advise to not test the waters if you're not fully educated on the subject enough to say for yourself if you're ok with any possible outcomes.

usually it is used for other purposes which can be found with a google search. which to go further is a violation of the rules.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
People have been vaping with ceramic for a few years, the other purposes and also genny tanks with ceramic sticks.
I guess like everything about vaping we will know the long term effects years later. But there at least hasn't been any reports or people keeling over after a puff from a ceramic atty of any kind.

I'm in as soon as they hit the stores, it is a very interested idea and could deliver extremely clean flavor and longevity which I hope it does.

There was that wickless attomizer that I guess never took off, you don't hear a peep about it and it may be the same thing with this. An attempt at something different that just doesn't take off, guess I'll find out :)

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I remember now. He took offense to your recommendation the he learn about a potentially hazardous product before purchasing and using it... And then I stood up for him.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
GG Odysseus, the original subohm tank... I still have one. Haven't used it in years but you just can't get rid of that piece.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Imeo, of Golden Greek was the first to use ceramic insulators on his tanks.
But it is not insulators he is asking about.
Dude keeps fucking asking and asking and asking about ceramic elements for fucking drugs not vaping.

So emofuck, again for ejuice ceramic is not recommended for vaping. Watch the coating and treatment process.

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Dude keeps fucking asking and asking and asking about ceramic elements for fucking drugs not vaping.

So emofuck, again for ejuice ceramic is not recommended for vaping. Watch the coating and treatment process.
Yes you've asked the question a number of times. Considering you have simply copy and pasted, I suspected you are spamming.
Im not spamming and for big ur childish as hell dude, very childish stay off my stuff if you want to be like thay Jesus christ

First of all I never asked anything about drugs because its strictly says in the rules not to say anything about them
Second of all this is about a certain coil that comes with the target 75vtc by veperesso starter kit.
I was asking strictly about the coil itself and if anyone has used it and could give me an opinion on it. I wasnt asking anything about the ceramic inside it for drugs.
That being said you are the most annoying fucker on this damn fourm and if you have a problem with my questions dont come on here saying stupid Shit like "im a emofuck" being childish as hell for no reason and my appearance does not make me emo at all, so please before you judge people look at how you sound and get that dick from prison out of ur asshole and Learn how to treat people for once instead. now leave me alone with ur bullshit and go somewhere else thankyou
@BigNasty

@Shark Vape @skt239
I never said anything about me using this coil or whatever for drugs. I dont even know where to start from that. I was simply asking if anyone has used this coil and can give me an opinion on it or not. Sorry if I came off as spamming or something but none of my questions will ever relate to drugs in any way because I don't do drugs I simply vape and thats it. Sorry for all the misconceptions and the inconvenience

Last edited by a moderator:

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think you can use that coil for solids. To me it looks like a coil intended to vape juice, not wax or anything like that.

Looking forward to hearing about it's performance.

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I don't think you can use that coil for solids. To me it looks like a coil intended to vape juice, not wax or anything like that.

Looking forward to hearing about it's performance.
Thankyou. Finally someone with an open view on something

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Looking closer, there is no way you could use this for a solid and besides... it is for an atlantis style tank. That just cancels out any thought of a solid.
ccell-coil-1.jpg

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
First of all I never asked anything about drugs because its strictly says in the rules not to say anything about them
Second of all this is about a certain coil that comes with the target 75vtc by veperesso starter kit.
I was asking strictly about the coil itself and if anyone has used it and could give me an opinion on it. I wasnt asking anything about the ceramic inside it for drugs.
That being said you are the most annoying fucker on this damn fourm and if you have a problem with my questions dont come on here saying stupid Shit like "im a emofuck" being childish as hell for no reason and my appearance does not make me emo at all, so please before you judge people look at how you sound and get that dick from prison out of ur asshole and Learn how to treat people for once instead. now leave me alone with ur bullshit and go somewhere else thankyou
@BigNasty

@Shark Vape @skt239
I never said anything about me using this coil or whatever for drugs. I dont even know where to start from that. I was simply asking if anyone has used this coil and can give me an opinion on it or not. Sorry if I came off as spamming or something but none of my questions will ever relate to drugs in any way because I don't do drugs I simply vape and thats it. Sorry for all the misconceptions and the inconvenience
Listen spam fuck.
You have posted this exact same fucking question three different times. I am not the stupid fuck that had to repeat the same fucking question.

OK emo kid go cut yourself.

And as far as plating.. umm fuck plated pot metal, you would get less toxins deep throating a diesel exhaust.

DEATHquidox

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Listen spam fuck.
You have posted this exact same fucking question three different times. I am not the stupid fuck that had to repeat the same fucking question.

OK emo kid go cut yourself.

And as far as plating.. umm fuck plated pot metal, you would get less toxins deep throating a diesel exhaust.
The butt hurt is strong in this one

ChrisL

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you think the ceramic c cell coil is dangerous or toxic don't buy it. If you have proof that this exact coil is going to be hazardous, lets hear it. Vaporesso has independent toxicity lab tests posted on their website, and from what I understand there is ongoing review of this coil. The sintering manufacturing process supposedly insures that the ceramic will not deteriorate during usage. The fear mongering is totally asinine before all the data is in. The op just wanted an opinion on flavor/vapor production and I too was curious on this tanks performance. So, back to the original question, has anyone any experience with this tank and what are your thoughts? Thanks.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
The butt hurt is strong in this one
Nah I could careless what your justin beiber reject, skinny pant wearing ass does or says.
So go on and do whatcha want, vape stupid, we will see you on the news soon enough whining like the inbred emo twit that you are.

fq06

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lol, I don't get the emo part... his avitar is a dog in a pool, not a dude dressed up like The Cure.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Lol, I don't get the emo part... his avitar is a dog in a pool, not a dude dressed up like The Cure.
It was a emo pic, the cure at least had style in their hair... the op had the beiber dickhead coif action going on. Got super sand panty over a real answer and is now 100% sniveling bitch 100% of the time.

heateris

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It was a emo pic, the cure at least had style in their hair... the op had the beiber dickhead coif action going on. Got super sand panty over a real answer and is now 100% sniveling bitch 100% of the time.

Ok dude, we get it. You don't like him. You're starting to sound a little bitchy also. Be the bigger man and move along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ok dude, we get it. You don't like him. You're starting to sound a little bitchy also. Be the bigger man and move along.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah I had until you had to put your 2 cents in also.

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
looks like this thread as ran it course. in terms of things i to look forward to someone who does their research and decides for themselves to try it. please help educate others and show your research and findings and let other determine if it is for them. as for the Flame war knock it down a notch all.

@Whiskey @TygerTyger

for the record the coil works with the following tanks With Vaporesso Tanks, Atlantis Tank, Triton Tank. there is a NI TC coil and and kantol if i read the site right. at the site i am at their retail price is 18 plus 10-11 epacket shipping for a pack of 5. Ouch no thanks

Last edited:

VU Sponsors