CBD will i fail a drug test???

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by vapenewb82, Sep 1, 2017.

1. vapenewb82

vapenewb82 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi I have been reading a lot of the benefits of CBD oils in vaping. I like the sound of it but my concern is that I get regular drug tests through my employer. Also im curios based on people experience is there physical feeling of impairment when you use cbd? I do have high anxiety so i would love to use this and see if it helps. Thanks vape community!:ejuice::stars:

2. Zamazam

Zamazam Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    unfortunately, yes. Drug tests look for delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol and metabolites. You won't get snagged on the delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, but you will on the metabolites.

dez, se7envirtues, txgirl3eb and 3 others like this.
  3. Drake m

Drake m Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I think it depends on if its pure or not and how fancy of a drug test.. My wife vapes pure cbd oil from cloud 9 and mixes it with any juice flav she wants. she has not failed any of the 3 tests her employer has givin her.

vapenewb82 likes this.
  4. UncleRJ

UncleRJ Will write reviews for Beer! Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    If you stop using it 6 days before your test you should be golden

vapenewb82 likes this.
  5. HondaDavidson

HondaDavidson Gold Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Depends on the test........as Zamazam said..... if the test is indicating on the drug components maybe not....... if it's indicating on what your body converts canna into also maybe. In all cases unless test excludes CBD... assume you will fail.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Zamazam, vapenewb82 and UncleRJ like this.
  6. Mojave

Mojave New Member ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Good morning!. Unfortunately, there's no way to say for certain if you will pass or fail. Everyone's body is different and processes and removes things at different rates. Best to say that there is a good possibility that it may show up.

To answer your second question, nope, you shouldn't feel any physical impairment.

If you really want to try CBD, perhaps search for an Eliquid manufacturer that has the THC completely removed, if there's even any company's out there that have such a product.

vapenewb82 and inspects like this.
  7. mr_sammystrong

mr_sammystrong New Member

Blog Posts:
    Dude that cbd oil works so great tho. my mom has fiber myalgia and uses the oil everyday, says its the one thing that works the best for her, she uses the actual ointment tho, that kinds works the best. but yeah unfortunately if you do have to take a drug screening it will make u fail ur test. just buy a detox drink dude. my buddy hooked me up because I had to take a random drug test for work and he has to take one every month for probation. I was so scared because I had heard that they didnt work and I was even more scared because I smoke everyday too, but I passed mine no problem. best wishes to u bro! this is site and the drink he buys them from:
    http://www.straightdetox.com/shop/d...stem-cleanser-1-hour-performance-5x-strength/
    [​IMG]

8. Mojave

Blog Posts:
    Not saying those deep cleanser work, but synthetic urine is also an option.

9. mr_sammystrong

Blog Posts:
    I agree, I would actually prefer using a synthetic urine rather than taking a drink. Especially if you are only getting tested for a job and not probation or anything government. I believe by law the employer who is drug testing you cannot watch you pee. They can go into the bathroom with you, but they are not allowed to watch you. If you are taking a test for a new job that isn't government affiliated fake pee is the way to go!

10. lordmage

lordmage Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    just a basic reminder while Hemp based CDP oil is a valid talking point for the forum. talking about ways to bypass employer drug test and THC based hemp oil should be common sense to not discuss openly. and @VU Senior Leadership can confirm me on those items.

to put it another way talking how to not fail a drug test is breaking rule 1 failing an employer drug test implies the use of a Drug.
    1. No Drug/Dry Herb/Wax related pics, videos, posts, or Drug/Dry Herb/Wax references in comments please or in a user name. Hemp-based CBD is ok for discussion.

SteveS45, Mojave and TygerTyger like this.
  11. SMOKIE

SMOKIE THE MODFATHER Staff Member VU Senior Leadership VU Senior Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Platinum Contributor VU Live Leadership VU Live Host Member For 5 Years Reviewer Show Host Vape Media

Blog Posts:
    If we are talking about CBD then it would be ok. But since CBD requires a hell of a lot of consumption to fail a drug test I would have to say no to that.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2017
  12. mr_sammystrong

Blog Posts:
    sorry. will keep it cbd only

txgirl3eb and TygerTyger like this.
  13. Mojave

Blog Posts:
    I agree!.

txgirl3eb likes this.
  14. heatherp

heatherp New Member

Blog Posts:
    CBD is 100% legal. Unless your company is testing for CBD they will not find it. But either way it is not illegal. I myself suffer from anxiety and have tried so many different brands of CBD and wasted so much money. I finally found the best brand and it works. Because there is no THC which is the psychoactive ingredient in m*rijuana. There are no impairing feelings. I highly recommend you try this brand and Im more than happy to answer any questions about CBD.

https://koicbd.com/

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2017
  15. mBishop

mBishop New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi Guys does anybody of you each had a go at utilizing any portable application when purchasing **** on the web? I discover this application from MODERATED and I was planning to get a few inputs previously attempting it. Much appreciated ahead of time

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2018
  16. egeorgequi

egeorgequi New Member

Blog Posts:
    mBishop - You're talking about drugs again - see lordmage above. This is a Vaping forum not a drug forum.
    CBD is ok P*t is not!
    On your question, the greenmed link you give has a .io country code meaning it is probably foreign so I'm not going to click on it and I'm certainly not going to download an app from it. SeeYa

17. txgirl3eb

txgirl3eb Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    as a pharmacist of 30+ years and certified addiction medicine and chemical dependency patients, I can tell you that there are no panels of 'drug tests' that include CBD which is NON T*C. Why would there be a test for something that is non impairing? Would they test for water? no. Same applies here. *Not meaning to engage in convos regarding illicit and/or c*nnabis...just baffled by the erroneous, omissions and outright mis-information posts, which is fairly typical in these kinds of threads (unfortunately).

18. Ashley vapor

Ashley vapor Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
  19. skt239

skt239 VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    I love Leafly. They are a great source of info for all things we are not allowed to discuss here.

;)

Just a word of warning about cleanses like the one posted above (I know it’s old) be really careful with that stuff. Years ago I did a cleanse before a screening and it put me in the hospital. It was something I ordered online, recommend by an idiot friend of mine and what a nightmare the results were. You never know what’s in that stuff and how your body will react to it.

Anibird likes this.
  20. Ashley vapor

Ashley vapor Bronze Contributor Member For 2 Years Unlisted Vendor

Blog Posts:
    yes, I often learn the knowledge of CBD from leafly. ;)

Oh my god, the cleanses is so horrible!:bomb:

hellcatrydr likes this.
  21. Big Al11

Big Al11 New Member

Blog Posts:
    Just wanted to give my 2 cents. My wife uses the cbd oils and it helps her immensly. She also was working at a job through a temp agency and got hired full time, almost. She was told by the vape shop it would indeed pass a drug test and it did not. This place was not all that high tech but apparently enough that she failed. Beware until its federally accepted.

dez likes this.
  22. hellcatrydr

hellcatrydr Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Game over. 100% over.

[​IMG]

Mods, feel free to delete if you see fit. Hell if I know where the line is sometimes. :confused: :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 30, 2018
    dez and Big Al11 like this.
  23. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Mod Team Leader Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Look, unless you are extracting the CBD yourself (or a friend makes it) then I would say that you really have no idea what is in what you are buying online.

They are under the assumption that anything that has 0.3% THC or less is "legal hemp" and 0.3% IS NOT 0.0% so I would say yes plan on coming up dirty.

If you know in advance then just lay off for a few days before you go in to get the test.
    Most run the test that only shows up for a week to 10 days even if you were using 30% (the Real Green stuff) beforehand.;)

dez and inspects like this.
  24. SteveS45

SteveS45 Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Random Drug Testing means when they decide to test. No advance warning. So if you want to be clean do what Nancy R said......... Just say NO

dez likes this.
  25. 5150sick

5150sick Under Ground Hustler Staff Member VU Administrator Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Mod Team Leader Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    If you have a doctors appointment where the drug test will happen then you know in advance when that day is.
    That would be for someone in pain management.

If you know when you are seeing your PO then once again you know what day that is.
    That would be for someone who is on parole/probation

So sometimes "random" drug tests can be predicted.

Every ones situation is different.

But still the answer is the same = Just pretend that all CBD liquid will make you fail a drug test so that way you won't fail a drug test.

26. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    Those are scheduled appointments but when the PO knocks on the door and says pee in a cup if dirty you are busted. If an employer says provide a sample out of the blue that is RANDOM.

27. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I have to politely disagree, just going by my experience, I failed a drug test for CBD that was T*C free, and they told me they test for cannabinoids- which is in all CBD whether it has T*C or not.. right?
    T*C is a cannabinoid, but so is everything else in CBD oil.. and they cannot tell the difference, is what they told me, because the doctor that tested me knew I had started taking CBD oil, and asked the lab.
    They said they COULD NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE from one cannabinoid to another- they could only know if there are cannabinoids present.. and if there are, you fail.
    At that time I was using a tincture of 11 mg a day and had used it the day before/ or morning of my test. I failed and was punished. When I was taking 11 mg a day then next month I stopped it two days before my drug test and passed.
    I now use about 60 mg a day and it is from endoca.us and is .02% or less T*C, and as long as I quit taking it 12 days before my test- I always pass.
    (I tried giving myself only 4 days, when I was vaping more than 11 mg, but I can't remember exactly how much, and it still failed me.. so now I give a wide berth even though it may be more time than I need to get clean, just to make sure I don't fail my test again. )
    You have to know if they test for T*C, which is what first told me and we'll probably initially tell you, that they test for.
    Though if you ask them to please check with the labs that the doctors use, most of the time they only test for cannabinoids in my experience.

txgirl3eb likes this.
  28. SteveS45

Blog Posts:
    A SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT IS NOT A RANDOM Drug Test

txgirl3eb likes this.
  29. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    It happened to me several times at a doctor's office/ Clinic. It will show up- but you can give yourself a little bit of leeway depending on your dosage if you know when your drug test will be.

When I took 11 mg a day starting out as a tincture, I could quit 2 days before my drug test and pass.. but note that it probably had not built up in my system that much because I had only taken it for a little over a month.

When I increased my dose a little bit I waited 4 days before a test- and failed it- and was punished.

Now that I am using about 65 mg tincture every day (or at least every other day), I give myself 12 days before a drug test that I take monthly, and I pass.

Everyone tells me at every place I've had to drug test, when I ask what they test for they tell me T*C and the other regular stuff, but - when I had them check with the lab - they told me that they are actually checking for cannabinoids- which is in all CBD and is also in T*C - and the labs have told us when I had my doctor check, that they cannot tell the difference between CBD and T*C .. and they don't just check for T*C like doctors who make you test assume and usually tell you until you ask them to check with the lab.

So, even taking T*C-free CBD oil, you will likely still fail if you don't get it out of your system and stop taking it in enough time before your test.

If you are on parole or probation I would not ever use CBD.. because you never know when you could get a random drug test. I am drug tested monthly, therefore I just quit 12 days beforehand and at 65 mg long-term, I come up clean.

It may not take the whole 12 days to get clean.. but I do it because I am unsure and don't want to cut it too close.

Oops, was reading some other discussions on here and just saw this after I posted a few things that are similar to other discussions I saw. My apologies.

Most CBD oil will fail you on a drug test even if it is not illegal, because most of it contains Trace Amounts of T*C. I have failed 3 times on a drug test because of CBD oil, so it's a little unclear what is okay and is not okay to discuss ..
    Also, everywhere I have been tested, I have been told at first that they test for T*C, but it turns out when they spoke to the lab that they turn out for test for any cannabinoid which is the building blocks of CBD whether it has T*C in it or not.
    I have extremely high anxiety also, and I use CBD oil from endoca.us. . but yes, without stopping for a while before the drug test, I have failed 3x.
    For me and many of my friends, it did help with restless legs and take the edge off the nervousness by a great amount, so that I was able to not need my anxiety medication NEARLY AS MUCH as before, but it did not make me feel high at all-unless I vaped it.
    Beware if you drug test often- you should probably stay away from it. Drug tests are supposed to be for T*C and that's what doctors have told me, but the same places, after checking with the lab I found out that they are actually testing for cannabinoids, which are in CBD oil- even if there is no T*C in that CBD oil, and you will fail if it is in your system at the time.

I checked out that first article you listed, unfortunately, I have had experiences that were nothing like what was described there and I was only taking 65 mg a day and other times I failed at only 20 mg a day whereas in the article, it says you would have to take over 1000 mg to fail.
    The company I buy from has less than .02% thc in its cbd tincture, & says they don't advise anybody who is tested to use it, but they say it should not trigger a positive, but it has for me at only 11mg.

Is there any T*C at all in her CBD juice from Cloud 9? Thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2018
  30. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Actually, where I go they test for any cannabinoid and CBD has made me fail a drug test three times, so I really am talking about CBD.
    They told me that they test for T*C.. and I thought I should be because there is less than .02% in what I take which was at the time, 11mg. I failed the test because I had taken it the night prior when I could not sleep, so when the test came back a few days later I was called back (unexpectedly while still taking my CBD- and required to take another "verification test" the next day)..since they didn't catch the fact that I had failed the test in time for them to tell the lab to not to throw away the first sample- meaning I did not get a chance to get it sent off for gcms, but they still handled it as a flat out failure.
    - I failed the follow-up test since I had no notice except 24 hours, and got the consequences of failing 2 tests within 10 days, and gave myself a lot longer for the cannabinoids.. which is what they told me, after talking to the lab, that they actually test for- and NOT T*C! The lab said they test for cannabinoids in general and can't tell the difference from a CBD product and the real thing , so I gave myself twice as much time to get the cannabinoids out of my system and it still didn't work- even though when I first started using it it did not show up on the test when using it one day prior I guess it had built up in my system, and I failed a third within a month and was made to come in and pay for visits weekly and be tested weekly until I was trust it again and it was very inconvenient and expensive. I was taking 22 mg a day when I filled my third test after giving myself 4 days off of it.. before I knew I would test.
    These conversations are helpful to me because what I'm doing is not a legal and has nothing to do with mj. . But I know other people were talking about beating a test for those reasons.
    I don't know how to go about clearing my system out of the CBD cannabinoids without doing what I've currently done.. which is only take CBD for 18 days.. if it is a 30 day month, and give myself (no matter how many days in the month).. 12 days with no CBD prior to a drug test.. in order to pass. This is with me taking anywhere from 30 to 65 mg a day.
    I would like to be able to take it all of the time- or at least two months in a row- because I am disabled and it helps me need none of some of my medication and far less of other medications, RX and OTC, and it takes care of the regular types of pain like extreme menstrual cramps and migraines much better than migraine OTC medicines or ibuprofen 800mg.. which is what I used to take for those things.
    I did ask my doctor that has me on all these prescriptions to write me a note stating that he recommends that I take it..and he refused because he was basically covering his butt since "he didn't know what the laws were going to end up like and had to be careful". (Georgia, and my leg really crappy Dr at that who doesn't care anyway.. But my insurance has not kicked in yet so I have to see the one that I can't afford to pay.)

txgirl3eb likes this.
  31. txgirl3eb

txgirl3eb Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:

32. Wb80

Wb80 -DIY-demon- VU Donator Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I have had no issues. Isolate or full spectrum. If you are using massive amounts and the test is looking for low levils of certain things. Most tests are not and only look for thc.
    I passed all mine just fine even vaping cbd as i went to take it. But this is just mho and not medical fact. Just being honest

33. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I totally understand..
    Different people, & different dosages, & different brands.. can come up with different test results..+ the lab my doctor uses is one I never heard of- and they actually test for any cannabinoid at all, so they will tell you that you failed if there is any CBD in your system- even isolate or T*C-free CBD, but will show that you failed for T*C..when in reality any cannabinoid is what they look 4 that will make the test show positive, not just not T*C like they tell you when you first ask- which is why I had them check with the lab when I failed and found out exactly what they test for.

34. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    I totally agree with you about how exact the test is, what form you use, and how much you use.

It could be her dose is low, or how she takes it in, (because it takes so much less CBD if you vape it, than when I took 22mg sublingually 1-2×/day, & 4 days later I failed a test..though when I took 11mg a day sublingually- it was out of my system in 2 days and I passed the test).

BUT WHEN I VAPE PURE CBD 5mg/drop.. IT ONLY TOOK LITERALLY ABOUT 1 DROP (OR LESS- WHICH IS 5mg OR LESS TO WORK VERY WELL, EQUAL TO 25 MG OR MORE TAKEN AS A TINCTURE), & 4 days later I passed @ the same place.. EVEN THOUGH I HAD ALSO BEEN RUBBING IT ON TOPICALLY FOR SOME HORRIBLE PAIN that I have had with with my bladder and kidneys for a UTI I've had I believe, even though the cultures come back showing no infection, and it has not been figured out.. or treated with antibiotics (or anything else), in over 2 1/2 months of seeing 1st a doctor at a walk-in clinic, plus 2 different Urologist's nurse practitioners, after I got worse, and the kidney pain that started 1 month after my 1st bladder infection symptoms.. & I that's how I found that rubbing cbd on my kidneys when they hurt horribly, (or rubbing just 1 drop (5mg), on my forehead.. when I had a migraine and we were out of Advil..or rubbing it on my stomach with my bladder pain or PMS cramps topically- (even though it is regular Cbd oil tincture that goes under your tongue)- has given me INCREDIBLE PAIN RELIEF!)- & MAKES THE HORRIBLE PAIN DISAPPEAR 80%-100% IN 10 MINUTES!

What I take is 1500mg (15%) FULL-SPECTRUM ENDOCA CBD (not the 1 that includes CBDA- bc it's not recommended if you get heartburn).

So I take the 1500mg, 15%, full-spectrum cbd from ENDOCA, that is 5mg every drop.

It is the ONLY CBD THAT HAS EVER WORKED FOR ME..out of 5 different brands- & I was told by someone at healthy hemp oil, that ENDOCA adds extra terpenes in their cbd- (though I have not asked Endoca myself).

It works MUCH BETTER THAN ANY OPIATES or OTC PAIN RELIEVER I'VE EVER TAKEN- INCLUDING MEPROGAN FOR KIDNEY STONES- WITHIN 10 MINUTES WHEN IT'S RUBBED ON TOPICALLY!

NOTE- I tried this with their lower dose 300mg bottle (that is 5%).. and is 1mg a drop- and DID NOT get the pain-relieving effects from it, like I do from their other dose- which is the 1500mg, 15% bottle, that is $129+shipping, unless you have a promo code.

FYI, promo codes I have shared in the past, work only over the phone. You cannot track your shipment that way, but you can get 10%, 20%, and for only time, 30% off.. with these codes below.. though it has been a long time since I have used them, since I am on their program right now that helps people who have children who are disabled, or disabled adults themselves who have financial problems where it is hard to purchase their CBD.
    (*I think that is a wonderful wonderful program / gift to the community..including me, because I can't afford CBD at full price + am having extra bills from dr's +RX's right now..+ how it helps me emotionally, and with my anxity..& ESPECIALLY WITH THE PAIN I HAVE HAD WITH WHATEVER is GOING ON WITH MY BODY THE LAST 2 1/2.. ALMOST 3 MONTHS NOW.
    **PLEASE PRAY FOR ME ABOUT THIS. IT IS TORTURE!

I had my boyfriend rub my tincture CBD on my kidneys for 4 days in a row, 2-3 times a day, from days 5 - 9 before my test- (& since you absorb the least amount of CBD through topical application- no idea how that works miraculously for pain topically)- it did not make me fail, even though THAT WORKED FOR PAIN MUCH BETTER/ THE BEST.. WHEN RUBBED TOPICALLY ON AN AREA, THAN WHEN I TAKE IT AS A TINCTURE, OR VAPE IT- & I ALSO HAD VAPED IT 4 DAYS BEFORE THE TEST AS WELL AS TOPICAL USE, but vaping it makes it get out of your system the fastest, and you use much less than if you take it as a tincture (or any other way), so it does seem to give me the most effect vaping it, instead of taking it as a tincture, & VAPING 4 days before a test did not show up.

*Probably because it took less than one 5mg drop to work for me vaping, when I need at least 25mg minimum, preferably 55+ using it as a tincture..to feel same effects (after being on it for so long), & I AM NOT AFFILIATED WITH ANYONE FOR ANYTHING.

BUT IF YOU HAVE PHYSICAL PAIN, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND RUBBING THIS (OR YOUR OWN DROPS IF THEY WORK FOR YOU OTHER WAYS), TOPICALLY ON YOUR AREA OF PAIN.

Anyway..back to my response to your post.. it could be that her dosage is below the threshold they look for, when I only took 11 mg each day twice a day, it did not show up on a test two days later, but when I took 22 mg, it showed up 4 days later, so if you are worried about a drug test, I recommend vaping.

Vaping for me is actually a way to take in much less and get it out of your system much faster than if you take it under your tongue. FYI from my experience with being tested monthly, and CBD.

35. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Are you talkin about pure CBD crystals, or full spectrum? Will full spectrum show for both of the things it looks for, or just metabolites? Thank you!

36. Jason Smith

Jason Smith New Member

Blog Posts:
    Try CBD isolate will be safe, and don't forget to check the test report when you buy it.

37. ama-cbd

ama-cbd New Member

Blog Posts:
    I was searching for this everywhere online! Apparently, it is possible, but highly unlikely that it will come up in a drug test. I read an article on Mellow and they say the issue is that some CBD products can still contain traces of THC once extracted from the cannabis plant.

38. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Does this include if they add extra terpenes ..and if it has the legal limit or below of T*C? Thanks!
    -Where I go I have failed my drug test several times for CBD.. and I was taking 22 mg once or twice a day.. or more, but I even failed it at the 22 mg a day level two days later- but where I go, they screen for ANY [email protected] and not just the actual offending ingredient that they say they screen for.. and the lab cannot tell the difference, even if you send it off for further testing. Thanks!

39. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Yes, if you vape or take FULL SPECTRUM CBD, it WILL have traces of T*C and can fail you..and where I go.. any [email protected] can make you fail, because the lab is cheap and cannot tell the difference between any [email protected] -which is even in regular hemp seed oil, or actual T*C.

(I had to find out the hard way after failing my drug test twice, and having my doctor call the lab and ask why I was failing.. Because they said they only tested for T*C amongst the other regular things when I agreed to start drug testing, and asked what they test for.. Twice, before I failed twice and had to find out what was going on in the lab.)

40. heyitsemma

heyitsemma New Member

Blog Posts:
    Hi guys,

There are companies that claim that their products are 0% T*C. Does that result to a negative drug test result?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2019
  41. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    It depends on the lab. Where I go I still failed bc they told 5t*c is tested for, and after I failed..I had them call the lab..& found out that they have a cheap lab & ANY [email protected] WILL FAIL ME. make sure to have them ask the lab

42. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    My wife uses cbd daily. Vapes it and edibles as do i. She drug tests evety 3 months or so and has never failed. When i got the job i am at now i tested and had no issue. Pretty sure i vaped cbd as i went to take the test. If your cbd is from a reputable company you should be fine. From my research you would need to use 1500mg of cbd and up to even remotely fail a test.
    Just my experiences i am refering to here. So dont take my words as medical facts.

43. dez

dez Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    It all depends on the lab.. And the amount that you vape or use also.. When I was using 11 mg under the tongue, I could quit two days before and pass, when I went to twice a day on that I gave myself for days of stopping before the test and failed it comet and I filled three times because of that so I had them call the lab and find out and they told me they cannot tell cannabinoids in general from T*C, and that is why I failed and that is why they tell us we can't have CBD. You just need to be sure and find out exactly what they test for in tell them you need to know exactly is it T*C or is it any cannabinoid that will trigger the test?

Wb80 likes this.
  44. Wb80

Blog Posts:
    So i am not saying this as s fact. Just my life experiences. I have passed many drug tests while using full spec cbd(vape and gummies). I just took and passed another test this past monday. No issues at all. My wife has passed more lab tested screens than we can count. Both her and i use more than moderate amounts of full spec on a daily basis.
    So is failing a test due to cbd a possibility, yes. But i have had no issues and don't even worry about it for 1 second. You do as you feel needed as failing a test is never a good thought.

45. kortan

kortan New Member

Blog Posts:
    yes the result will be positive but external application wont I guess if that could help like a cream on your head or wherever