1. NOW MORE THAN EVER - WELCOME TO THE UNDERGROUND!

VU IS GIVING AWAY BUMPER STICKERS! SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!

CBD Vapes - VICE Research

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by Jamie Vice, Sep 5, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Carambrda

Carambrda Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Vice, and Boris. Boris & Vice :hamster:

Rhianne likes this.
  2. Carambrda

Carambrda Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
  3. lordmage

lordmage Senior Moderator Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Gold Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    my guess is there being paid to say all this stuff if these pieces were unbiased we would see more stories from people who like me have vaped quite a while and are just fine... these teens just dont want to admit to vaping the wrong stuff and that is why we have two different statement one saying avoid thc and the other to stop...think of it this way if all vapers in the USA stopped then the FDA would not have to enforce anything and could quietly pass anything Thur approval aka JUUL and other alternatives... allowing for the market to be expensive choices. (Burn, cleaner heat not burn , vape)

Carambrda, fq06 and Rhianne like this.
  4. Rhianne

Rhianne Gold Contributor ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    Carambrda likes this.
  5. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    The CDC is fueling all these stories about vaping being harmful. They’ve also been not testing the carts or doing blood tests on these kids to identify what they were vaping.
    Basically what everyone here has been saying since this began about black market stuff and vaping oils is what it is. But they’re using it to push forward bans. These deaths were very useful to the squash vaping cause. We’re meant to be thrilled when bans are lifted in favor of heavy taxation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Carambrda likes this.
  6. Rhianne

Blog Posts:
    So very nauseating. Yes vapers, smoking is healthier than vaping. Read all about it in Vice! Because juice is SO harmful with those wacky unknown ingredients...so, smoke cigs and protect your health!
    If they had just said the usual don’t vape stuff...but they’re actively pushing tobacco and smoking as healthier alternatives to vaping. Like one girl said, “I don’t want my lungs exploding from vaping!”

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Carambrda likes this.