CBD e-liquids

Discussion in 'CBD Discussions' started by AngelaW, Feb 8, 2018.

1. AngelaW

AngelaW New Member

Blog Posts:
    I have been using e-liquids for past few days and still can't figure out types of e-liquid except a few. Can anyone suggest me the best flavours?

Sarah Waston and Shimon Darmon like this.
  2. Carambrda

Carambrda Gold Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Tropical Daze by Enriched Vapor tastes quite alright. But IMO nothing beats Amn├ęsia haze by Vap'fusion... it's a French brand, though, so not sure if you will be able to source it from somewhere.

3. choderfett

choderfett Silver Contributor

Blog Posts:
    Alpine Hemps/Koi flavors supposed to mask most of the musky taste that usually CBD ..
    Ive only tried Alpine Hemps Flyn Hawaiian and I like it..

I read somewhere you can just buy 1g CBD isolates and let it dissolve in 30 ml Ejuice.. 1g/30ml = 1000mg (?)
    It'll be cheaper but not sure what percentage of PV/PG is ideal for dissolving..

4. Sarah Waston

Sarah Waston New Member

Blog Posts:
    If you want to try different and best flavours of e-liquid you can also try Pachamama E-liquids. It's available in flavours Mango Pitaya Pineapple, Peach Papaya Coconut Cream, Strawberry Guava Jackfruit, Mint Honeydew Berry Kiwi.

Emma Wilson likes this.
  5. Shimon Darmon

Shimon Darmon New Member

Blog Posts:
    Naked e-liquids flavours like Green Blast, Hawaiian Pog, Lava Flow, and All Melon.

Emma Wilson and Sarah Waston like this.
  6. Emma Wilson

Emma Wilson New Member

Blog Posts:
    I use Candy King e-liquid and they are amazing. :p
    Candy king has many flavors which you will love. Some of the flavor which are my favourite is:
    • Batch: Batch E-Liquid is a sweet orange, cherry, lemon and lime gummies and douses them with sweet and tart crystals. First, it will be sour then it will be sweet in taste.
    • Sour Worms: Sour Worms E-Liquid by Candy King is one of the most perfectly executed Trolli Sour Brite Crawlers flavors out there. It takes the sweet and sour gummy flavors of orange, lime, lemon, strawberry, cherry, raspberry, then connects them all somewhat like a human centipede and finishes them off with a heavy dose of granulated sugar.
    • Strawberry Watermelon: Strawberry Watermelon E-Liquid is a bubbly and tasty rendition of the Strawberry and Watermelon Bubblicious bubble gum we all know and love.
    • Swedish: Swedish E-Liquid as you can imagine is a perfect rendition of our favorite redfish candy and this one is most definitely Swedish Chef approved.