Become a Patron!

CAVAPES.com

Todd Toler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
We are CAVAPES.com, and we do not have a subforum because we have only been open since April. We are working to get the best deals on the best devices. We are ramping up our inventory, and have big plans in the works. We are located in California and ship as quick as we can. It is our goal to differentiate ourselves not only through price, but with superior customer service. We are vapers first, online store owners second.

Check us out at http://www.cavapes.com and our store at http://store.cavapes.com

Give us a follow on our social media sites for updates and giveaways.
facebook.com/cavapes
instagram.com/cavapes
twitter.com/cavapes

We are working on some varying box mods with different power levels (35W-200W,) and different form factors (wood, steel, plastic.) These are not currently available, but will be before too long.

We are also working to promote vaping in and around the central valley and central coast areas of California, and assisting other areas as much as we can. If you feel we can assist you, or you can assist us, please feel free to reach out to us at [email protected]

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Took a stroll over to the site... Tobeco clones for RDA's are nice they are some of the better clones... The Tobh I use is a Tobeco. They have a copper vanilla clone, looks like a great start for a shop that's been open a few months =) Pricing inst fasttech but is pretty reasonable for a US shipper that isnt afraid to tell you what cone you are getting =)

Todd Toler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Nitro! Big fans of your reviews! We really have three goals, to provide excellent customer service, provide solid gear honestly, and to give it at the cheapest prices we can. We can already tell from the response we are getting from the customers that it seems to be working. Sometime in the next week or so, we should be stepping into the authentic game with the Plumeveil Limited Edition in 24k gold or black (presale is live now.) We mostly are trying to give back to the community that has given us so much!

Oh, and I will be at Vape-A-Palooza in Atlanta! Should be a good time, and hopefully introduce ourselves to the east coast vaping world!

lol.... funny you should mention that, i just got my 28.5mm tobh this morni for my Hades V2 and its an awesome looking setup with the gold wide bore vape lyfe drip tip. Just wondering which build, in your opinion, that i should put on this beast? I dont think i want to put a quad on it. Think i will go with just a basic 22ga. 5 wrap dual parallel , but just wondering what you thought Nitro/

Todd Toler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
22ga ought to do OK in there. I am running quad 24ga at 8 wraps (nothing special), think it was a around 0.2ohms which is lower than my norm. We found that there is so much room, you kind of need a few more wraps to span the posts a little better. Have to find that middle ground where it doesn't take so long to heat up, and still fits in there cleanly. A parallel ought to do well in there too, just haven't done it with my test rig.

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
The 28.5 is a comfy tobh for me, its not a high performance atty I think of it more like a tank (cause I pour juice on it) So I run a .2 22ga macro dual coil, when I want it to preform <cough> I am lower and I use a quad stacked 26 =) Below .1 if you haven't removed the spring on the hades you could have issues with the positive pin spring <spoiler alert> it melts =)

Edit: Is it bad when .2 is your relaxing "Meh I'll treat this like a tank and vape it all day" build?

Todd Toler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
haha, .2 is a nice relaxing build =) I think of my TOBH Big in the same way, kind of a recreational vape on my Stingray 26650. I had it on the Hades for sometime, but got the Cerberus recently. It is not moving off the Hades. Love the power that Cerberus gives me with the airflow options and the direct hybrid connection.

hahaha..... Thats fuuny, pour the juice on it.... But yeh i replaced the spring with magnets which came with it, thank god i didnt have to order them seperatley!! and thanks for the input guys, im going to get down on this thing, i got to biuld another one cause i got a 22mm black Tobh for my black stingray , So yes its another fun filled day of wrapping and wicking!!

Todd Toler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Good luck! Sounds like some nice setups.

Todd Toler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well, we have an interesting week coming along. We are making our foray into the authentic atomizer realm. To unveil our "Top Shelf" listings we have the 454 Big Block Atomizer (my new favorite RDA, until later this week) on sale for $74.99, but with the code 454 you get an extra $8 off to bring it to $66.99. They are in stock and ready to go. 100% legit, and one hell of an atomizer. Cheaper than anyone we have seen too, which is our goal.

The reason I said until later this week is I was notified today that my shipment of limited edition Plumeveil by Aethertech is going to be here on Wednesday. Have had these bad boys on order since early May. There are only 500 of each color (24k Gold Plate and Black Nickel) being prduced, ever. And yeah CAVAPES.com, the newcomer has some. They are selling pretty quick, so get on the list before they all sell out. Check, nobody except us has these in stock.

Todd Toler

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
For the fourth of July we are running a couple of promotions. I think they are pretty decent deals!

First use the code INDEPENDENCE, and you get 10% off anything in the store except the Plumeveil or 454 Big Block. This includes the new items we received this week, including the 7/30 VW mod, the Fat Snow Wolf Black Rose Edition, Patriot clone, and the Crown RDA clone. There are a bunch of awesome items, at great prices.
http://store.cavapes.com

Second, the APO Clone RDA for $17.76 includes shipping. (CA residents have to pay tax.) Use the code 1776 for this.
http://store.cavapes.com/product-p/apo_cl_copper.htm

Happy 4th of July to everybody!

VU Sponsors