Become a Patron!

Carnage or Goon 25 RDA ?

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I need a 25mm rda for my new purge mod.
Authentic, so dont see sticking a cheap rda on it.

I have been using goon rdas for a while now and want to try something new.

I want someone opinion who has used both rdas.

Sent from Amchitka

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I asked the same question to a member that has had both and he didn't care for the Carnage.
He recommended the BTFC.

Ive tried the BTFC and the Goon 25 and I think I like the Goon 25.

80b687a52ad1cb3e1b8bd1ec24c4d190.jpg

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I just found that they're making a copper limited edition Goon 25.

Gotta have it for the Purge. :)

Sent from a Galaxy far far away!

CashNVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@jwill has them at https://cloudist.store/528-Custom-Goon-25mm-RDARSA_p_14.html for a good price. Plus he's a forum VU member and a great guy to deal with.
That's a good price but they only offer it in black and SS. I need brass. 528 has the brass version. I'm just curious as to why the goon 25 over the carnage? What's the cons? I know I'd like the goon 25, thing is that's all I ever use is goons and btw I cant use goon unless it has a district 5 chuff. That gives the goon hella more air flow.

I'm thinking the carnage would be great as is without a chuff.

Every now and than I run my goon 24s with no chuff but can be a pain to keep shit from getting inside, dust, hair etc etc. I love as much air flow as possible.

Sent from Amchitka

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sorry but I can't comment as I've not used the Carnage. If you just want something different why not give the Carnage a shot. Give jwill a shout as he carries both and could offer commentary on both. He could also get the Goon 25 in brass if you go that rout. Either way I'm interested in knowing more about the Carnage.

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have two carnage RDAs - one with the silencer cap. They are on my Purges. They are not as good as the Goon. Or as good as the Redemption or Vital for that matter. Or the Twisted Pro. Or the ... I think you get what I think of them. They do look nice on a Purge though.

Carambrda

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I own 5 Carnage RDAs and 2 Money Shot RDAs. Money Shot has the same build deck as the Carnage. I also own a bunch of silver plated 510 pins for it and a bunch of replacement posts (to replace the clamp with, as the Carnage used to come with one post and one clamp, and, I prefer the clamp for normal sized coils to keep the legs short, but... to make a dual coil build symmetrical if using the clamp you need to coil up one coil clockwise, one coil counterclockwise so this may initially come across as a bit of a weird design even though I find it comfortable to build, whereas the post has my preference for those bigger sized coil builds to be used on a stacked mod). The Enforcer cap and the Viper cap that come with the Enforcer mod (that I own stacked) and the Viper mod, respectively, will fit on the Carnage deck. There also exist separately sold Slam Caps for the Carnage deck (I own the PRG-25 cap and the REV-25 cap). As for the Goon, I own the 24mm OG version, 2 × the 1.5 version, and 2 × the 25mm version. The stock drip tip has always been shitty with all versions of the Goon. For the 25mm Goon, I recommend getting an excellent low profile drip tip such as the Stubby by Half Moon Mods or the Stub Dogg (also available in brass... see the pic below) by Kennedy Vapor. The drip tip makes a noticeable difference to the flavor of the 25mm Goon. Whereas The Carnage already comes with a nice ultem low profile drip tip, and that doesn't hold back the flavor. The Carnage also has noticeably bigger airflow than the 25mm Goon.

X2 US Flag Distressed.jpg

VU Sponsors