Become a Patron!

Sold - Carlos Creations DNA75 and Kostik

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Clearing out my collection been using the JUUL exclusively and all my other gear is just sitting. Prices include shipping in ConUS, no trades.

CC $300 $275 $250 Sold - Got this in trade and was used one or two times.
Kositk $200 Sold - Used this as my daily for a few months, it's in great condition.

n1WKX5Pl.jpg
974ZGysl.jpg

pD7t9gfl.jpg
JZuppv9l.jpg

OGV5UWjl.jpg
dHbcNEtl.jpg

n9Jm4NUl.jpg
HFu0WYbl.jpg

Last edited:

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Actually, my next purchase was going to be a Mark Bugs Wizard Evolved (for my Gem v2 I picked up awhile back) while it's still available, but I notice the Kostic has that matte grey finish too... how close to the finish on the Gem (or any mark bugs item) would you say the Kostic is? I know you probably don't have any of his stuff, but maybe you could tell from an image comparison?

002_500x500px-500x500.png

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Seems pretty close, it definitely has a lighter matte finish. On the pictures of the Kositk, the side profile and bottom picture are more true to life on the shade of gray, the picture of the front makes it seem darker than it is.

StereoFreeze

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
If you are at all interested in high end RTAs I have a like new EVL reaper RTA I would trade for either mod.
Thanks for the offer, but not looking for trades. Prices are negotiable.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Fictitious Character

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Actually, my next purchase was going to be a Mark Bugs Wizard Evolved (for my Gem v2 I picked up awhile back) while it's still available, but I notice the Kostic has that matte grey finish too... how close to the finish on the Gem (or any mark bugs item) would you say the Kostic is? I know you probably don't have any of his stuff, but maybe you could tell from an image comparison?

002_500x500px-500x500.png
I dig my WAE2 but mine is the 30w and it sees little action these days.

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Prices lowered.

Son of a b!t@$ that's a good deal... and in my range too but damn if I didn't just buy a used WAE for $140 cause I was thinking I may not get another opportunity to grab one for such a good price then I see Ficticious basically saying he may sell his one day???

Maybe a miracle will happen and no one buys it before I get paid again (not likely)...

crazydmnd

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
64   0   0
Posting in the thread while I contemplate my interest in the Delta. Very nice looking mods and very fair prices. :)
Yea, I dig a delta too, and I usually see them at least $100 more but they also usually have extra cool sleeves too...

I wanted a zero so bad about a year and a half ago I spent $600 On one with 2 nice extra sleeves and 2 meh ones...ended up being a bad move... this one though...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors