Become a Patron!

caramel apple cheescake (got flavors?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wabah58

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I made the mistake of getting a bottle of "Cheesecake" from TFA. There is no cake/gram cracker taste to it, it's more like Cheese. Taste like a ricotta cheese ( All i need is a good lasagna recipeo_O and I can get rid of it

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I forgot my worst experience. I was on a hunt for LA cream cheese icing, because everyone was raving about it. I though I'd scored big time when I found a 4 ounce bottle at Michaels....until I tasted it (yuckyuckyuck) and realized it was 'cream cheese' . Ewwwww....

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There is a
I made the mistake of getting a bottle of "Cheesecake" from TFA. There is no cake/gram cracker taste to it, it's more like Cheese. Taste like a ricotta cheese ( All i need is a good lasagna recipeo_O and I can get rid of it

There is a TFA Cheescake and a TFA cheesecake with graham cracker. Put both of those together and add TFA Keylime and it tastes great.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm very hesitant on "cheesecake" flavors. Every premix cheesecake flavor I've tried tasted nothing like cheesecake, whatever Lucky7 was using tasted like blue cheese, not a good vape

Big Jake

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm very hesitant on "cheesecake" flavors. Every premix cheesecake flavor I've tried tasted nothing like cheesecake, whatever Lucky7 was using tasted like blue cheese, not a good vape
Lucky7 had a very good caramel apple tho wish I could have snag his recipe before he disappeared

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered $100+ of FA. 44 additions to my 25-30 existing FA collection. This is gonna get crazy. Gonna go on a FA tangent I think. My NF bottles will be getting jealous over the next couple months.

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I feel your pain....I just ordered about 100 bucks worth to. Had to replenish my FA staples, and had to order some 4oz bottles from TFA (stuff I make for friends) I did get one "new" flavor and that is the TFA Frosted Doughnut. I've heard it's not great, but I'm going to see what I can make of it.

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Does VT nic reduce harshness at all? Compared to WL (trying to use it up)? I have 2x 120ml 100% VG VT nic I haven't opened yet. Just curious as some of the FA flavors I find harsh. This could be due to the fact that I have been favoring organic (PG free) for the last year and now I'm in PG territory. (as little as it may be) Thoughts?

P.S. I only mix with a max of 3mg/ml and never add additional PG to a mix.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I feel your pain....I just ordered about 100 bucks worth to. Had to replenish my FA staples, and had to order some 4oz bottles from TFA (stuff I make for friends) I did get one "new" flavor and that is the TFA Frosted Doughnut. I've heard it's not great, but I'm going to see what I can make of it.
ever come up with anything for frosted doughnut?

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Does VT nic reduce harshness at all? Compared to WL (trying to use it up)? I have 2x 120ml 100% VG VT nic I haven't opened yet. Just curious as some of the FA flavors I find harsh. This could be due to the fact that I have been favoring organic (PG free) for the last year and now I'm in PG territory. (as little as it may be) Thoughts?

P.S. I only mix with a max of 3mg/ml and never add additional PG to a mix.
man I missed this, hope you got some VT nic. it helps. I noticed also that what you vape with and what ohms makes a differnece also with flavor art

Sully

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
man I missed this, hope you got some VT nic. it helps. I noticed also that what you vape with and what ohms makes a differnece also with flavor art
I opened up my VT a couple days after that post. Totally impressed, my WL is yellow and my VT is crystal clear. Taste is very clean and the flavors really come through now. Couldn't be happier with it!

I notice that too. I've been dripping mostly around .3 - .4 (dual coil) on my mechs and that's kinda my sweet spot. Also use Fooger V4+ tanks and keep those around .4 too. I just got a Sigelei 50w box and the little thing is sweet! I've been experimenting with dripper builds around 1.1ohm and cranking it up to 50w. Nice thing is, I can also turn it down to 7w and it hits like an ego battery...LOL

Last edited:

Jgoss

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ever come up with anything for frosted doughnut?

Nothing great yet. It does make a decent addition to cake batter (cap) and other cakey flavors. I haven't figured out how to make it shine yet though.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Nothing great yet. It does make a decent addition to cake batter (cap) and other cakey flavors. I haven't figured out how to make it shine yet though.
ya same here. tried it a couple times. it does have a use for something , still searching for that something tho

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors