Become a Patron!

Capellas fruit circles! yes!

krypto909

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm an extreme beginner on DIY juicing. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good recipe to make a Unicorn Milk like juice from all Capella flavorings. Also what percentage do I use to make the Skittles flavored juice? Thanks in advance.

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I'm an extreme beginner on DIY juicing. I was wondering if anyone knows of a good recipe to make a Unicorn Milk like juice from all Capella flavorings. Also what percentage do I use to make the Skittles flavored juice? Thanks in advance.
personally I have never tried unicorn milk so Im no help on that but for rainbow candy (skittles) Id start at 5% and work up to 8% for standalone. those would be my ranges for mixing or using as background notes lower than 5 obviously would be the place to start :D

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@wllmc Just added a few to my wishlist with no issues. Did not need to start a second wishlist. Do wish BCF would add flavor notes and suggested %.. Those are invaluable to new diyer's like myself.
the only draw back to that is the ol' taste is subjective thing, one person may say this is a great candy flavor while others may see it as fresh fruit. reviews left by customers after purches helps a lot more that way there is a wide range of opinion. ... even though we all know what opinions are like ;) lol

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just ordered it and it didn’t say out of stock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It might have just been the size I selected. I'm not placing my order yet, so I'll check out the other sizes when I do, or maybe the 30ml will be back in stock by then. :) It's starting to get cold up here in the Frozen North, so I'm more in the mood for bakery and cereal flavors now. Summer is my fruit time. I can't wait to try the 'Loops. :)

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just started using this concentrate. Bad news is I dont get much fruit from it personally, good news is in a way thank fook. The original cap fruit circles was really heavy on a sickly lemon flavour, thought there cereals were awful, the berry one I couldnt stand either from there early offerings. The good news is like cereal 27 Capella have really captured the cereal taste though. Fruit circles nails the cereal element of fruit loops like cereal 27 does cornflakes

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With the Silver line around fiddy cents less than reg. Cap flavors and coupled with the VU Discount code...heck BCF is almost paying you to buy some. :rolleyes:

Ron
---
"I think and think for months and years. Ninety-nine times, the conclusion is false. The hundredth time I am right."- Albert Einstein
Wait, there's a VU code for BCF?! I searched for one but didn't come across it.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Lannie

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just started using this concentrate. Bad news is I dont get much fruit from it personally, good news is in a way thank fook. The original cap fruit circles was really heavy on a sickly lemon flavour, thought there cereals were awful, the berry one I couldnt stand either from there early offerings. The good news is like cereal 27 Capella have really captured the cereal taste though. Fruit circles nails the cereal element of fruit loops like cereal 27 does cornflakes

That's good news for me, because it was the cereal element that was so hard for me to nail down in my labors to produce a good Fruit Loops juice before. The fruit part can be tweaked easily if necessary. Now I'm REALLY excited to try this!

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I get the fruit elements with very little cereal from this. Isn't it strange how everybody's taste is different..

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I get the fruit elements with very little cereal from this. Isn't it strange how everybody's taste is different..

:) From a couple of tests Im still cereal and little fruit, the only other criticism I would give of it is the flavour does seem very light and airy. Of the three I have tried it is probably the nicest one but at the same time it is th eonly one that matches people initial fears of silver line being weaker flavours, it does seem to get a bit lost in mixes I have made with milks and creams, its still there but not prominent like cereal 27 for instance. My conclusions of the silver line I think from what I have tried is they are good but not great and best used for simple mixes almost one flavour e.g fruit loops plus a cream, gummy bears plus sweetener. I think the one I might use most in mixes is the one that most dissapointed me on its own the whipped marshmallow, the others seem somewher between a concentrate and a one shot, cheap costs and perfect for people starting off in diy for simple recipes

VU Sponsors