Become a Patron!

Capella Vanilla Bean Ice Cream thoughts

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
As for the vanilla aspect of this just think of french vanilla with a hint of a buttery note.
For me I would skip on using this as a standalone but to each their own.
Maybe someone else has more indepth description...

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've been using a mix of FA Vienna & Fresh creams along with CAPS Sweet cream and FA Vanilla Classic and it's been pretty good. Some of the reviews I found say CAPs VBIC has a great mouth feel. I figure if it's any good I'd give it a shot. It would help with easy 2 mix fruit and ice cream recipes.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, definitely a great "mouth feel" seems to add that little "extra something".

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have it in my cart. If anything, if it has good flavor, I can use it to test how different fruit flavors hold up when mixed before committing them to a more complex recipe,

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well as usual it went OOS at BCV and ECX.:mad: I'll get it next go around.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think they read this thread. I'm still waiting on capella's doughnut (chocolate and reg). I'm almost over the need right now. Maybe next month when the novelty wears off.
Hey, don't I know you from Butter Creamsville?;) Maybe we'll see some good coupons and more of stuff we probably don't really need come Halloween.

tchthsky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Love it. Vaping it right now with ripe strawberry and a touch of ripe banana.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if in the states, myfreedomsmokes carries it.
Damn IT!!! I didn't even think of them. Well I already place a order with BCV & ECX. So I'll hold back for now. If it wasn't for coupons, shipping would kill the deal.

tchthsky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Damn IT!!! I didn't even think of them. Well I already place a order with BCV & ECX. So I'll hold back for now. If it wasn't for coupons, shipping would kill the deal.

I had never heard of BCV. They're in NC, too - I'm in VA and MFS stuff ships in 2 or 3 days. But it looks like BVC has a good variety of flavors, in addition to PG and VG... although they don't carry nicotine... Are they a good company?

tchthsky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They have a HUGE variety of flavors... although, they have bell pepper... wth would anyone want to vape a bell pepper?? And cucumber? o_O Maybe I'm close-minded.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
They have a HUGE variety of flavors... although, they have bell pepper... wth would anyone want to vape a bell pepper?? And cucumber? o_O Maybe I'm close-minded.
I keep a bottle of cucumber lime mixed up for hot days. I got my inspiration from Gatorades Limon Pepino.
d79bbf3405ae11e3b65722000a9e00be_7-300x300.jpg

tchthsky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Interesting! Maybe I'll have to experiment.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Are they a good company?
VERY. I know they're having some trouble getting their orders in, but they really are a great company. Drew is an active member here, too.

As far as cucumber, I have it, too, and I see it used a lot in light fruity vapes, like melons and lighter berries. And bell pepper.... I really do want to try that one, lol. I have a feeling it could add something very interesting to some flavors.

tchthsky

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
good to know ;) Seems a little cheaper than MFS, too. I had read somewhere in the juice forums black pepper is used to accentuate vanilla. Bell peppers do have a peppery flavor.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
There's a Black Pepper flavoring. It's VERY interesting and very strong. If you go that route, be light handed with it, or make a dilution. It can add a nice little kick to fruits, as well.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I mixed up a simple mix. Strawberry (FA) 4% and VBIC 5% and I am now a true believer in this CAPs VBIC and will always keep it on hand. I also got some CAPs Sugar Cookie V2 and mixed it as a stand alone @7% and it's also a winner.

VU Sponsors