PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
This is the first time I'm trying this flavor, and I'm Damn glad I did.

Mix
50/50 blend 0 nic
Capella Lemon Meringue Pie 7%
Steep none.

Setup
Tested on a Avocado 24:
.35 ohm dual 4/5 wrap kanthal fused Clapton
bacon cotton v2 wick.
55watts

Notes

The flavor is that of a lemon meringue pie, and it's close. The lemon is prominent, but not sour, almost sweet. The meringue flavor isn't there for me but it has a very pillowy light floaty sort of whipped cream feel but not thick enough to be a cream, and the crust is very nice and light on the exhale.

Recommendations
At 7% it's very tasty and I think 9-10% might be better. As an additive probably 1-4% as a substitute for a milk or cream if you want a lighter alternative in a fruit cream recipe.

I recommend this with bakery recipes and citrus/melon pairings. I DO NOT recommend recommend mixing this with chocolates or you will get a sour milk taste, I tried it already.

Mouth/Nose
Very pleasant and subtle flavor, surprising to me as I hate lemon meringue. But the smell reminds me of this.

9sv6zd.jpg

The greatest lotion ever invented, I use it every day and I've been trying to find a vape that tastes like it smells. This is it. Mouth taste is what Lemon zest would taste like without the bitterness, exhaling through the nose brings a decent graham cracker crust.
Conclusion
I'm so happy I bought this, I'm already thinking of half a dozen recipes I want this in and it's one of the best concentrates I've found to date. There is no throat hit so I recommend a slightly higher pg or nic than usually if its the main flavor.

Gunker? Nope. Clear liquid and after fifteen ml the cotton is pure white, surprisingly for a citrus flavor.

ADV? Yes please! I already ordered a big bottle for when I get home. Just a super satisfying vape all around.

Stats
Flavor 10/10
Harshness 0/10
Boldness 3/10
Throat hit 1/10
Flavor Accuracy 7/10(didn't get the meringue)

Tomorrow's review... Capella Banana Split

VU Sponsors