Become a Patron!

Capella Juicy Lemon

TheBasement

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everyone

I wanted to order Juicy Lemon by Capella, but it seems that Capella discontinued this flavour (at least, that's what I was told by the lady at the webshop) does anybody know a good substitute? A lot of recipes require this flavor.
Also I saw a very nice recipe here on vaping underground, which required sweet rice by Flavour Express, and this one is also not available in my shop as wel. Anything I could use instead?

Thanks a lot

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Where are you shopping? Sweet rice is only available at ecigexpress. As for lemon, you can grab FA lemon Sicily or FE lemon. Both are better than cap imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didn't think capella had stopped the sweet Lemon :/ have you tried looking on ebay? There are sellers on there who might have some stock left. As for the the sweet rice I can't help you as it's not a flavour profile I've messed with, sorry. Hopefully someone else can chime in with help

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone

I wanted to order Juicy Lemon by Capella, but it seems that Capella discontinued this flavour (at least, that's what I was told by the lady at the webshop) does anybody know a good substitute? A lot of recipes require this flavor.
Also I saw a very nice recipe here on vaping underground, which required sweet rice by Flavour Express, and this one is also not available in my shop as wel. Anything I could use instead?

Thanks a lot

Here you go.

https://www.chefsflavours.co.uk/75-capella-concentrates?id_category=75&n=106

TheBasement

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Where are you shopping? Sweet rice is only available at ecigexpress. As for lemon, you can grab FA lemon Sicily or FE lemon. Both are better than cap imo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for your reply. I shop at SaveVape in the Netherlands. And with the witchhunt on anything vape related, I'm not to happy about buying it outside of the Netherlands. But I will try it with Lemon sicily, since I have that already.

TheBasement

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I didn't think capella had stopped the sweet Lemon :/ have you tried looking on ebay? There are sellers on there who might have some stock left. As for the the sweet rice I can't help you as it's not a flavour profile I've messed with, sorry. Hopefully someone else can chime in with help

Thanks for your reply. It wasn't sweet lemon, but Juicy lemon. All I know is what I was told by the lady from the webshop, so I'm not sure if Capella complete discontinued it, or just in the Netherlands. Anyway, I'm going to try to substitute it with Lemon Sicily, advised by Mykreign.

KarmicRage

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I haven't tried lemon sicily yet but if the rest of Flavour apprentice concentrates are anything to go on it should be a decent replacement

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello everyone

Thanks a lot
http://www.bullcityflavors.com/juicy-lemon-cap/

https://arom-team.com/gb/flavoring-/130-juicy-lemon.html
Cap_Juicy_Lemon1__99399.1437971118.1280.1280.jpg

Last edited:

TheBasement

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
There's a place in the Netherlands but they're out of Cap Juicy Lemon
https://www.savevape.nl/en/flavors-usa/capella-flavors/

Yes, this is the shop I buy my flavours from. This is also the shop that told me that Capella discontinued the Juicy Lemon Aroma. I found another shop in the Netherlands that still have some in stock, but they as well told me that Capella discontinued this, so maybe it won't be long before I have to swap it with another lemon flavour.

HazyShades

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes, this is the shop I buy my flavours from. This is also the shop that told me that Capella discontinued the Juicy Lemon Aroma. I found another shop in the Netherlands that still have some in stock, but they as well told me that Capella discontinued this, so maybe it won't be long before I have to swap it with another lemon flavour.
If you add sweetener to Cap Lemon Sicily it resembles their Juicy Lemon. I mix either with Orange Creamsicle to make it more tart.
The 2nd place I mentioned above is in France, it shouldn't cost too much to ship to you in NL

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I bet they just cant ship that flavor to them anymore or they dont want to pay what it would cost to get there if they could. a lot of shipping rules have changed around here lately and it just may not be cost effective perhaps

VU Sponsors