(Size: 10ml Original Bottle)

O4108

$3.39 USD

$3.39 USD

White Peach-FA
(Size: 10ml)

$2.99 USD

$2.99 USD

I was running low on Vienna, Mango, Lemon and Mandarin. The rest was just because.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Caps VBIC is available from Wizard Labs, 8ml for $1.49, that's where I got mine. I like ordering from them because of those small bottles, very good price to try out new flavors. Just wish they carried FA. They have recently added Inawera, so maybe there's hope.....lol!

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Caps VBIC is available from Wizard Labs, 8ml for $1.49, that's where I got mine. I like ordering from them because of those small bottles, very good price to try out new flavors. Just wish they carried FA. They have recently added Inawera, so maybe there's hope.....lol!
I've ordered from them before. There only a few hundred miles from me, but no FA and that was the bulk of what I needed. I do like there samples. Maybe I'll put a order in next month to try most of CAPs new flavors.

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Almost 400 flavors in my stash. 400......:eek:
Do I attend Flavorholics Anonymous meetings or start a tv show called Flavor Hoarders?? Lol!!

Oh noooooo, this is my future! I just started DIY a couple of months ago and have about 150 flavors so far.......I'm a slacker o_O

Flavor hoarders.......lol. I would watch but within minutes I would be so jealous I would log onto BCV and order more flavors, on second thought maybe I wouldn't watch :D

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I just got a big order in from WL because the prices to try flavors was too hard to resist. There Inawera is on sale right now, 1.29 for 8 ml can't be beat. There also the only place I know that carries Lorann Watermelon in the clear version with no food coloring, tastes like Jolly Rancher, real tasty.

The only thing I don't like is the glass vials which force you to use pipettes or syringes, dropper bottles are so much more convenient for measuring by weight. They do sell glass dropper caps for the 8ml vials but it comes to .44 cents each which is too pricey if you ordered a lot of flavors.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just got a big order in from WL because the prices to try flavors was too hard to resist. There Inawera is on sale right now, 1.29 for 8 ml can't be beat. There also the only place I know that carries Lorann Watermelon in the clear version with no food coloring, tastes like Jolly Rancher, real tasty.

The only thing I don't like is the glass vials which force you to use pipettes or syringes, dropper bottles are so much more convenient for measuring by weight. They do sell glass dropper caps for the 8ml vials but it comes to .44 cents each which is too pricey if you ordered a lot of flavors.
The ones I use most often I transfer into plastic 10ml bottles.
I actually found the clear watermelon at a drug store up the street from my Mom's, bought every bottle they had! Sorry, but there's just no watermelon like Lorann's!

mjag

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Buy one or two and clean them between flavors?

I did buy a 100 pipette bag from amazon to qualify for free shipping, I still clean them out but keep them in a bag with the bottle to make sure I don't contaminate flavors.

The ones I use most often I transfer into plastic 10ml bottles.
I actually found the clear watermelon at a drug store up the street from my Mom's, bought every bottle they had! Sorry, but there's just no watermelon like Lorann's!

That is a good idea and I would do it but I keep on running out of bottles, it is crazy how many bottles you go through with DIY. I feel like I have cleaned and ordered 1,000 bottles already, I may be exaggerating though, just a little :D

I like FA and Cap's sweet watermelon too but Lorann's is some mighty tasty stuff. What percentage do you like using Lorann's watermelon at?

Thanks for the tips you too, it is always much appreciated.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Okay, here's the test....
You have $40 worth of stuff in your cart. Current shipping cost is $7.
Free shipping begins at 60 bucks.

Whataya do?

hint: If you chose Keep Shopping, you have attained the rank of DIY Deviate.
Welcome. :)

I fail so hard at this :/ It's all flavoring.

image.jpg

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
If they offer a sale tomorrow. I'm haunting all of you in the next life. Especially with the prices I had to pay on a couple of Flavors today. :/

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm seeing all these flavor numbers. And wondering if maybe I walked into the wrong bar.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 19

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Wow you're set for a while, good thing it wasn't one of those blah flavors!

Well, it is rather disheartening. I love the stuff, but I don't think I'll ever use 16 oz.
I guess I can blame the fat fingers, I placed the order from my phone.

Amour juice

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well if desperate to get rid of some I can purchase 15-30 Mls from you if you really don't want that much. I was just getting ready to order when I saw this. I deff can't use that much probably take you through a few years lol.
Let me know serious if want to sell some.
Karen fuller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Well if desperate to get rid of some I can purchase 15-30 Mls from you if you really don't want that much. I was just getting ready to order when I saw this. I deff can't use that much probably take you through a few years lol.
Let me know serious if want to sell some.
Karen fuller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sadly, I won't be splitting it down. And yes it's a lot of flavoring :confused: Splitting it, just makes more work and cost more money. It also increases the danger of contamination.

www.diyvaporsupply.com rarely doesn't have what I need. HUGE selection. Check them out if you still need these flavors. Still looking for more reviews on "capella - butter cream." Is it better than FW's butter cream? More authentic in terms of a frosting? (btw, first post! I've always lurked on VUG over the years, just never pulled the trigger on making an account.)

VU Sponsors