Capella Butter Cream thoughts

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought it specifically to make the "leaked" unicorn milk clone posted on ELR, haven't used it with anything else yet. The UM is coming along nicely though....

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought it specifically to make the "leaked" unicorn milk clone posted on ELR, haven't used it with anything else yet. The UM is coming along nicely though....
So you say you got a leaked recipe. Do tell. It will only be between you and me(and anyone else we tell). I'm all ears.
ear_costume.jpg

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never tried the original, so I don't guess I'd know if it's the real recipe or not unless I try it on someone who has. But Wayne Walker says in the comments that it's spot on. I made mine last Sunday. It's supposed to steep for a few days, just don't remember exactly how many. I tried some yesterday and it seemed a bit "sharp" to me. It may need to sit a bit longer or maybe I need to adjust my wattage.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Following. I've had my eye on that flavor.
I got my ears on it. Get it? Ears? Got em on it? :) I think I'll just get it. Now that I have the leaked recipe that everyone but me knew about.:( Along with CAPs Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. I now have 11 flavors in my cart. It all started because I'm almost out of FA Vienna Cream and I want FA Caramel. Still no Marzipan at ECX that the guy said they would have a month ago. I WANT MARZIPAN DAMN IT!!!:mad: Same old story. BCV has it, but OOS on a few of the others and I can't see paying $3 to ship 1 bottle.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is Mama J out of meringue?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Oops, he did ask for marzipan, my bad....

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm probably better off just getting a bottle or 2 of something along with Marzipan from BCV to justify the 3 bucks shipping and go on with my life.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
consoling2.gif
Would it help any if I told you I like your Coconut Cream Pie vape? I mixed that almost a month ago. The coconut didn't fade, mellowed a bit and was really creamy!

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
is it just my luck or is bcv always out of flavors?

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm probably better off just getting a bottle or 2 of something along with Marzipan from BCV to justify the 3 bucks shipping and go on with my life.
Oh yeah, VU6 will take 6% off your order there, too. Look at his prices on Caps before you finish at ECX, just in case.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
is it just my luck or is bcv always out of flavors?
Truthfully, I think every vendor is gonna be out of at least one thing you need. Just the way it is....

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
#diyproblems.....we feel ya, dude.....we feel ya.....;)
I got enough flavors, PG, VG and NIC to hold me till the end of the year, but I can't control myself. Hell, I look in my draw and look a stuff I haven't even tried yet. Do I have a problem?:confused:

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Almost 400 flavors in my stash. 400......:eek:
Do I attend Flavorholics Anonymous meetings or start a tv show called Flavor Hoarders?? Lol!!
HIC would tell ya to vape faster and get to mixin'. Flavor Hoarders, lol. They'd try and counsel you and tell you you don't need all that stuff, so go far away from that idea. We all know we NEED our flavors.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, the tv show is definitely a no-go! But the meetings might be nice, I'd get to meet so many of you guys....:D

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So, should I get a Cinnamon Danish flavor while I'm at it? I see CAPs has a new V2.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have it (big surprise).....makes some pretty good cinnamon sugar cookies and coffee cakes. ;)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have the V1, so can't tell ya how they're different. V1 you can tell by taste that it's loaded with the bad stuff.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I too am waiting on my Capella order to mix up the lmao International UM leak.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Okay, here's the test....
You have $40 worth of stuff in your cart. Current shipping cost is $7.
Free shipping begins at 60 bucks.

Whataya do?

hint: If you chose Keep Shopping, you have attained the rank of DIY Deviate.
Welcome. :)
Oh crap! That's me.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought the Cap's butter cream a few weeks back. Then I forgot what recipe I bought it for. I'm thinking it was the unicorn recipe.
I ended up buying 120mL of caps sweet cream. I hope I like it. I'm trying to create a clone of Cuttwoods sugar bear/drizzle. I noticed the clone recipes are missing a ingredient. :)
I use and like them both. CAPs does have a distinct sweeter flavor so sometimes I'll use them together.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just now ordered Butter Cream. I also wanted to try CAPs Vanilla Bean Ice Cream but BCV and ECX are OOS, so I guess that makes me SOL. But, just because, I ordered some FA new version Pistachio from BCV. I guess I had Pistachio Ice Cream on the brain or Pinocchio. Oh well, either way.:confused:

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Be very, very light handed with that Pistachio. Yes, very.
Oh good. It will last a looong time. Any recipes? Oh by the way, I added about 12 drops of FA Banana to around 5-6mls of Golden Oreo Cheesecake this morning. I haven't tried it yet, but I was looking at what I had left in my tester bottle and was vaping on Banana Cream Pie(in progress) I mixed up a few days ago and said to myself, self, lets do this thing.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Any recipes?
The ones I know of are in HIC's store. I personally don't have one for it. It's definitely a raw nut flavor, not sweet, kind of woody. You'll need to test it out but it can be tamed.

With the oreo, I've tried strawberry (not my thing), coconut (was good, but turned into WEIRD after a week), so let me know how Banana goes. I think I even tried plum or bilberry and liked those.. Kind of like a muffin.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The ones I know of are in HIC's store. I personally don't have one for it. It's definitely a raw nut flavor, not sweet, kind of woody. You'll need to test it out but it can be tamed.

With the oreo, I've tried strawberry (not my thing), coconut (was good, but turned into WEIRD after a week), so let me know how Banana goes. I think I even tried plum or bilberry and liked those.. Kind of like a muffin.
I'll definitely keep you in the loop. If it doesn't work out at least I still have 30mls steeping from yesterday.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I'm still wanting to try lemon and orange. Not combined necessarily. I just haven't found my favorite orange yet.

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm still wanting to try lemon and orange. Not combined necessarily. I just haven't found my favorite orange yet.
I almost ordered FA Orange, but I like FA Mandarin sooo much. In fact I just ordered another bottle. Try it, you'll love it.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I have both and use both frequently. I've tried CAP JuicyOrange (is that the right name?), Inawera Shisha Orange and Wera Garden Orange, Hangsen Orange and German's Blood Orange. Still no fave :(

Squonk

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Squonk, were you able to get Marzipan?
Yeah Baby! Aaaaand FA Caramel! I was just doing some research on cardamom. I don't know why, but I bought it. Seems it's good with coconut. I love FA coconut. Oh yeah, seems it also goes well with pistachio, got that coming as well(revised pistachio).

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Yes, if you like spice notes, you'll probably like Cardamom. OK, it just popped into my head, so wanted to check. AND YOU GOT CARAMEL! :)

VU Sponsors