Become a Patron!

Can't get the taste out of my mouth!

I quit smoking and started vaping a little over 3 weeks ago. I vape sweet tart (vape world brand). Down to 3mgs (1/2 6mg, 1/2 0mg). I have noticed since I've dropped down in mgs, that I can taste the sweet tart in my mouth, teeth, gums, tongue... ALL the time, even after brushing! Is this normal or okay? I'm worried that it might be bad for my teeth or gums!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
If it's made with the flavoring that I think it is, it's a strong one. Staying hydrated is very important. Vaping can be dehydrating. That's just one suggestion. I haven't had this experience, personally.

Thanks! Ya, I definitely learned to hydrate! The first 2 weeks, my lips were chapped and my throat was sore! But it's all good now!! That also had to do with my mouth getting adjusted to NOT smoking cigarettes. Yay!! But this taste.... Don't get me wrong, it's not nasty or anything, it's just a little unsettling because I don't know WHY, and IF its harmful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
not harmful, but a pain in the backside. Gargle and swish regular flavor Listerine mouthwash in your mouth. That will get rid of it.

VU Sponsors