Become a Patron!

Can't get it right!!!!

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok I can't seam to find a starting percentage for strawberry banana by flavor west.I have tried 2-9 and its all over the map.......I also have strawberry by flavor art and banana by flavor art.any idea on a combinenation of the two?

"War,war never changes"

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Whats your exact issue? Too much of one flavor while leaving out the other? Maybe too little of either before they get too strong?
If one is being left out, its easy to support the other with another flavor. If neither are working right, you may need to support both flavors.
Why is it common that flavors are so unpredictable? Goddamn perceptions!!

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Whats your exact issue? Too much of one flavor while leaving out the other? Maybe too little of either before they get too strong?
If one is being left out, its easy to support the other with another flavor. If neither are working right, you may need to support both flavors.
Why is it common that flavors are so unpredictable? Goddamn perceptions!!
The flavor west is one flavor. But I believe its to much of both .I just can't figure out how 1% is to much.

"War,war never changes"

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Maybe you are just sensitive to that flavor. I have a sensitivity to Orange and always reduce it in recipes that call for it.

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The flavor west is one flavor. But I believe its to much of both .I just can't figure out how 1% is to much.

"War,war never changes"
I meant that sometimes in 'combo' flavors, the one flavor takes over, while the other isnt really noticeable. This happens alot with "fruit and cream" flavors, where you taste all fruit and no cream.
Wow, 1% is too much huh? Have you tried 1drop in 5ml? That will get you between .25 and .5%. If this works, there is a posibility you got the bottle that didnt get diluted, or your just sensitive to it. FW flavorings are typically weak compared to a flavourart, where 1% is a normal starting percentage.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea 1% on the flavor art banana and it's all over for that mix.I have two mixes steeping in the cabinet.I'll visit them in about a week .oh I also use vape wizard a drop at a time in most of my mixes to.that couldn't be what's doing it could it?

"War,war never changes"

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea the two I have steeping is one with and one without. But I have tried without and it was like a bottle of chem

"War,war never changes"

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Bummer. I've never used Vape Wizard, though I do have it. Can you tell me what it does for a mix? I've ALWAYS wondered, lol. I bought it when I first started because I saw a lot of people talking about it at the time.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bummer. I've never used Vape Wizard, though I do have it. Can you tell me what it does for a mix? I've ALWAYS wondered, lol. I bought it when I first started because I saw a lot of people talking about it at the time.
Well its hard to explain... Let's see if I can describe it........ It tames flavors down.its kinda like the cheese on a burger. A burger is good but its better with cheese. That's the simplest way I can think of to describe it.its hard to pinpoint what it does but you can tell when its in the mix and when its not.Oh and use it literally a drop at a time .I usually use one drop to a 15ml mix.

"War,war never changes"

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Adds "cheese". Got it. We'll coin that phrase for DIY! I might try that next time I mix something I've vaped for a while to see the difference. One drop per 15ml. Thanks :)

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Adds "cheese". Got it. We'll coin that phrase for DIY! I might try that next time I mix something I've vaped for a while to see the difference. One drop per 15ml. Thanks :)
Lmfao well not cheese but it adds that something when you say something is missing..... But Yea its the cheese to a burger Yea one drop is all I use.maybe two if its a 30ml....you will know when you try it what I'm talking about.

"War,war never changes"

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Vape Wizard
You can make it magic !! MTS stands for Mellow, Thick and Smooth, and it is a major
breakthrough in taste technology for PV users. Based on our thorough understanding of
taste mechanisms, we have developed a product which we believe will increase the
pleasure of your vaping experience. MTS vape wizard contributes toward softening any
acidic/sour perception, it assists in making vapour thicker, and it delivers both body and
depth to any e-liquid. It can be used on its own, blended with tobacco flavours, or with
any other flavour of your choice. There are no limitations as to its versatility. Make your
vapour fuller and richer.. Let MTS Vape Wizard work its magic for you! Suggested
dosage 0,5-2% Additional notes on Vape Wizard. we developed it starting from a food
flavour that delivers aged, woody and slightly smoky notes. The original flavour was
formulated to improve mouthfeel and body, especially for liquid foods and some type of
drinks. As it worked well in foodstuff, we decided to make a vape version of it. Then we
combined it with Magic Mask ( see its features ), which works on tongue receptor and
soften the acid perception. So when we tasted and tested VW, we noticed that theory was
right and it delivered its promises. It does not influence the vapour properties, nor boost
the steam in any way. It works as a food flavour and the substances we used, when used
at subtle level, delivers the full and bodied sensation. It is a very delicate flavour, and its
action is on perception inside the mouth. It should be used in combination with other
flavours as it tends to lower high notes and boost the background notes. It is a
complimentary flavour and should not vaped as such, due to the fact it has an undistinct
taste. Its main goal is to round off other flavours.

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
....never thought of that ......i guess I just need to get all scientific

"War,war never changes"
Try and mix very small batches of these as stand alone to see what they taste like to you. Start with very low % and work your way up. Shake and vape right away and then after about a week to see if there is much of a difference.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Vape Wizard
You can make it magic !! MTS stands for Mellow, Thick and Smooth, and it is a major
breakthrough in taste technology for PV users. Based on our thorough understanding of
taste mechanisms, we have developed a product which we believe will increase the
pleasure of your vaping experience. MTS vape wizard contributes toward softening any
acidic/sour perception, it assists in making vapour thicker, and it delivers both body and
depth to any e-liquid. It can be used on its own, blended with tobacco flavours, or with
any other flavour of your choice. There are no limitations as to its versatility. Make your
vapour fuller and richer.. Let MTS Vape Wizard work its magic for you! Suggested
dosage 0,5-2% Additional notes on Vape Wizard. we developed it starting from a food
flavour that delivers aged, woody and slightly smoky notes. The original flavour was
formulated to improve mouthfeel and body, especially for liquid foods and some type of
drinks. As it worked well in foodstuff, we decided to make a vape version of it. Then we
combined it with Magic Mask ( see its features ), which works on tongue receptor and
soften the acid perception. So when we tasted and tested VW, we noticed that theory was
right and it delivered its promises. It does not influence the vapour properties, nor boost
the steam in any way. It works as a food flavour and the substances we used, when used
at subtle level, delivers the full and bodied sensation. It is a very delicate flavour, and its
action is on perception inside the mouth. It should be used in combination with other
flavours as it tends to lower high notes and boost the background notes. It is a
complimentary flavour and should not vaped as such, due to the fact it has an undistinct
I see nothing about cheese in here. o_O

Thanks Bob!

JXN

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Wizard

Look Again

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
but does it tell you what it really does ?or what its supposed to do?

"War,war never changes"
Yea they explain all that in the right up. But not everyone will get the same results or feelings. Consider any right up of any product as a helping hand,,,, not gospel.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yea they explain all that in the right up. But not everyone will get the same results or feelings. Consider any right up of any product as a helping hand,,,, not gospel.
I know man just messing with ya lol .If you look for reviews on it you get a bunch of people that don't know what it does exactly. Its kinda funny to read people trying to describe it ......much like my description....

"War,war never changes"

Bobx

Bronze Contributor
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I will be buying Vape Wizard on my next order to try it out. My take on this stuff is that it will help me when I mix up a crappy batch of something (which I do often) I can add this to smooth it out and make it vapeable. I don't think I would ever use this purposely in any mix. I would only use it if needed.

At least that's the plan and I could be waaaaaaaay far off here:confused::confused:

But if it tastes like cheese it will be out the door LOL:D

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I will be buying Vape Wizard on my next order to try it out. My take on this stuff is that it will help me when I mix up a crappy batch of something (which I do often) I can add this to smooth it out and make it vapeable. I don't think I would ever use this purposely in any mix. I would only use it if needed.

At least that's the plan and I could be waaaaaaaay far off here:confused::confused:

But if it tastes like cheese it will be out the door LOL:D
Yes it definitely will help with crappy batches and will smooth it out.I found that if you mix something with oh say 5-6 different flavors it will bring them all together..... As for bringing cheese idk ..........but I do know I would be interested if it did

"War,war never changes"

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years

"War,war never changes"

I've found some FW fruits actually needed steeping so they can mellow out a bit.
Freshly mixed can be quite sharp or "bitey".
Add Cream, Vanilla, Malt, etc., as helpers, to tone the fruits down.
Adding 1-2% EM or CC will usually fade things too, (sometimes it's a good thing).
Even some TFA Sweetener might help cut the sharpness, if that's the issue.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Its more on the chemical taste of the banana. I only have fruits and a mild and black flavor to work with at the moment.

"War,war never changes"

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Its more on the chemical taste of the banana. I only have fruits and a mild and black flavor to work with at the moment.

"War,war never changes"

Sometimes, but not always, the chemical taste will fade.

I hope you're not using the rubber plunger type syringes for the Banana.
Some of the Bananas out their will melt the rubber, and taste bad.
Use drops or something else, if you don't have glass syringes.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
...................um I thought all syringes had rubber plungers?

"War,war never changes"

Heabob

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I got a couple of these from China, in case I break one.
Also got a couple of 2ml.
You can run anything through these without worry.
I only use them for flavoring.
All the glass ones in the US are way overpriced.

Sorry, can't post a link to Ebay anymore...

Just look up 1ml Luer Lock Glass Syringes

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I got a couple of these from China, in case I break one.
Also got a couple of 2ml.
You can run anything through these without worry.
I only use them for flavoring.
All the glass ones in the US are way overpriced.

Sorry, can't post a link to Ebay anymore...

Just look up 1ml Luer Lock Glass Syringes
Will do thank you

"War,war never changes"

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I know im late to the party, but whats the difference between mts vape wizard and TFA smooth?
It seems that they serve a similar purpose.

RodThaVapenRat

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I have only used vape wizard so I'm not sure.I think they are the same thing .

"War,war never changes"

dannydestroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Its the flavor. Use wizard very sparingly. Smooth, Wizard, Em, Sugar. I hate to say it but get better flavors. You will be happier.

VU Sponsors